Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
"Thank you, thank you so much for giving me the chance. I swear i would treat you well and also treat these little guys well." He lovingly rubbed at the belly, feeling the babies had softened their kicks and calmed down. He continued with his massage and placed a small kiss on Sam's cheek. 
"Let's sleep in this bed together. I would love to wake up everyday from now on with you in my arms."
"W....what are you talking about? I......t is very embarrassing" Sam said with the bright red face. Everything has happened too fast in only one day but now Sam wants to try it again. It's just a dream for Sam now. He moaned softly as Henry kissed him gently. After rubbing his belly for a while the babies has calmed down enough for Sam to get more sleep now. "C....can you increase more heater? m..my belly is still on the outside of my shirt" He said, trying to not look at Henry's eyes.Sam can feel how happy Henry is for now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Isnt my body warmth enough to heat up your belly?" Henry smiled, teasing Sam. "I was just joking. Let me go and turn up the heating." He slipped off the bed and went to the switch. When he reached the floor, the coolness made him awake more and he started to worry. "Would you feel like this is too fast? Would you prefer to be on your own bed first?" He asked nervously.
Sam smiled to Henry who seems to worry with everything about Sam. "My room is too far from here and yeah I think your body will help" Sam joked while he was trying to manage his clothes into the good position. He put the elastic band under his belly and lifted the unbuttoned shirt more to make his belly was not squeezed by anything that makes his babies kick again. Then Sam stares intently to gain attention from Henry. "How do I look now?" He asks with little-blushed face
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Gorgeous, simply gorgeous." Henry praised Sam, looking at his body adoringly. His whole belly was exposed now, looking beautiful. Henry climbed back on bed and kissed his bellybutton, worshipping it. "I don't think i would ever get tired of this." Carressing it one last time, he shifted to spoon Sam from behind, careful not to give pressure on his belly. "Let's sleep now, both you and the babies need the rest. Good night love."
"I know it's too hurry to say this but good night honey," Sam said, placing his hand on Henry's hand. They felt asleep quickly because of their tiredness.
At the morning.
Sam woke up because of the sunlight outside. Henry was still falling asleep. "This is my wonderful night honey." He said and gave Henry a sweet morning kiss but trying to not wake him up. Although Henry warned him to not do any housework. it's just a shame to stay still. looking is something He can do it best and not the heavy housework to do. Sam took a second to balance himself then he walked to the kitchen that Henry used last night. "Let's see what do we have in a single man's fridge?" he smiled, looking for some ingredients. Then he took the sausages, eggs, and some vegetables from the fridge and started to cook some breakfast. Sam is wearing the apron that he found in the kitchen. Although It's not big enough and make his belly look really big, that's better than cooking by showing his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry was woken up by the good smell of cooking. He hadnt had someone cook breakfast for him in a long time. He climbed out of bed and went searching for his chef, finding Sam with his back facing him. 
"Wow looks like I got a chef here. That smelled really nice." Coming from behind, Henry used his fingers to taste some egg, finding it delicious. "It tastes good! Thanks Sam." He wrapped Sam from behind and kissed his cheek.
Sam smiled as Henry kissed him from the behind and rubbed his belly gently. "You're too hurry Henry. It hasn't finished yet" He said and turned the stove as he finished cooking the sausages. He put the plates down then turned around, facing with his lover. "Feeling good huh? This is one of a few things I can do for you after you warned to not do heavy housework" He hugged Henry gently, nestling his face to Henry's chest.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well this could be the best thing to do for me! A great breakfast is a good way of waking up." Henry rubbed Sam's back, quite happy with the hug. He then put a hand under the big belly and added "just dont push yourself too hard. Are the babies doing alright this morning? Did they kick too hard and cause you pain again?"
"Yeah, they're doing good. They seem to know how their mom to be happy with da...." Sam stopped saying before everything will turn to be the awkward moment. Sam was not sure if he can call Henry that his babies' daddy. He just met Henry yesterday and Sam didn't know anything about Henry much to call him like that. "wait at the dining table huh? I'll serve all our breakfast there" He said, placing his hand on Henry's chest. Sam loves to feel the heartbeat of his lover then he gives Henry a little more kiss.
(It's okay to call Sam mother or mom? I just like to make it clear when we say that :) )
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry heard the hesitation and said "let Dad here at least help with the drink. Mom got to carry the children around already and Dad would like to help." He returned the kiss of Sam. "What would mom like to drink? Orange juice or milk?" 
Sam almost cried out as he heard that. No one want to take reponsibility of this babies even their own father. "Henry?" He didn't say anything more, just gave him a big smile. "Umm I think I want milk. It's good for mom and babies, right?" He said, smiling as he serves their breakfast at the dining table.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh sorry to have missed out the answer to your question, ya mom mother ma anything is fine.) 

"Ok yes milk is good. Give you the calcium and all. Doctor's advice." Henry smiled and said. Helping take the drinks out, making coffee for himself. "So... i guess we need to do some shopping, at least you would need some clothes that fit. I guess i have some very baggy jackets that could cover that belly.... until you get new clothings."
"And milk is dad dvice for mom?" He said, smiling to Henry as he sat down in front of him. Sam was waiting for Henry to eat the breakfast first. He loves to see how happy Henry was with his breakfast. "Yeah we ned some clothes for me and I would wear you jackets" He said, looking down at his belly then he rubs his belly trouch his stretch marks, making the good moment for the babies. "Thanks for everything Henry." He said, looking at his eyes
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry returned his smile. "You got nothing to thank me for. Besides, you have repaid me with a delicious breakfast already! That is more than enough." He forked some egg to feed Sam, "and you should start eating yourself too, mom. I dont want our children to be hungry." 
Sam smiled softly, chewing the egg from Henry. "Yeah I'll eat it now, so no need to worry. I don't need dad to be nervous when he's working" He said, holding Henry's hand after he out the fork down. then he placed Henry' hand on his face and kissed it softly. "I'll cook for you as much as I can until you tell me to stop it, honey, I love you." He says softly, kissing Henry hand for the last time before let he eat his breakfast he doesn't want Henry to be late.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Sam do you want to come to the clinic too? You could be the reception. My nurse today wasnt coming to work, she mentioned something about going to a trip with her girlfriend. You could help me out with a light work duty. I am a bit worried about you staying home alone anyway." Henry suggested, he also wanted to see Sam all the time in the clinic.
Sam gave him a warm smile. "Why miss me?" Sam giggled softly. "Yeah, I'll go with you today. I also love to stay at home, spending my time around but to be with you all day is not bad too" He said while eating some salad "But Henry. I haven't had any clothes yet. How can I be your reception?" He said' blushing as he imagines he sit at the desk with jackets cover his big belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh ya... forgot about that." It's Henry's turn to blush. "How about we go out to shop for some clothes for you first? The clinic could be opened a little later. I dont have any appointments in the morning anyway and usually patients tend to come when it's noon." 
"Yeah It's okay. Get some shirt first. I don't wanna show my belly to anyone without you" he said with a slightly red face. He doesn't realize how much he loves Henry now but he can do everything for him. "So Go to take a shower, I'll wash dishes first," He said as they were done with their breakfast. Sam took a little more time to stand up from his chair. Henry can see how tight apron covers his belly. Then he grabs the plate and walks to the sink slowly
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,211 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,904 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8