Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
(Hehe good that'll be good. Sam will be very excited finding the gifts for his children)

Sam was in the kitchen, cooking for his husband. He had already done when Henry walked out from the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. "Your coffee there, grab it and go to wait for me at the table," He said while putting the jam and chocolate on the pancake. Sam got the homemade jam from the local shop the day before yesterday after they got back from the Husky trip. It would be good with the local fruits although it was grown in the glasshouse since the weather was cold outside. Sam smiled widely when Henry hadn't got back to the table, but already got behind him, holding his belly gently and his face was caressing Sam's neck.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Is that a trap request? You should know it is my favourite thing to do to wrap my cooking wife from behind....why would I want to sit so far away from you?" henry trailed off as he nuzzled Sam, his eyes half closed, breathing in the aroma of the pancakes and also that of Sam. He rubbed the belly and asked. "So is it true that my wife had recovered enough? That he felt refreshed this mornibg for our trip? I am thinking... we should pick up something for th3 kids. Maybe even send them a postcard from santa." He suggested kissing the bavk of Sam's neck, admiring how easily he handled the frying.pan.
Sam put the plates down then turned around to his husband, giving him a soft smile. "Trap? you're so bad, Henry. Who's know? may be you're just getting bored doing this thing almost every morning." He said, playing with Henry's sleepy face then gave him a soft kiss. "Say hi to you daddy, huh? such a good boy" He said as the baby started kicking and responding to Henry's touch. Sam took a bit time, thinking about that question. "Recover enough? It depends on what you're asking for. Yeah, for the trip, but not sure with ...." He stopped saying just teasing Henry's crotch with his little palms. "and I think our kids can't understand what the postcard now. We should buy the gifts for them, maybe Santa doll for Victoria and the toys for our little boys" He smiled, trying to avoid say about what he was teasing Henry's lower part.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry allowed Sam to tease for awhile but stopped him, grabbing his.little hand in his own and warned him. "Sam.... you will be regretting this if you continue any further..." he said in his low voice, looking straight into Sam's eyes. He then sighed trying to hold his desire, and kiss Sam lovingly. "My wife's always teasing me..... wait till I am the one teasing you." He smirked and wrapped his arms around Sam properly again. "Yes Victoria would be squealing with excitement with the doll.... and the boys, hmm maybe a little toy shed and reindeer figures would do the trick. The twins would be so happy seeing all these sharp colors." As they spoke, Henry's stomach started growling and they both laughed. "So, is breakfast ready?"
Sam laughed slightly, trying to stop it as he heard Henry's growling belly. He patted Henry's flat, but muscular belly and smiled widely. "Yeah, the breask fast fro my husband is ready. Can you pick the coffee there and pick on of this two plates? I can't hold all of that." He asked as he was rubbing his belly. He could hold only one place since he needed to support his back with another hand. He wasn't surprised when Henry didn't say anything but picked all of them to the table, allowing Sam to support his back and belly with his both hands. "My husband is so cute, now. Maybe I can reward him tonight, but it depends on my recovering rate. Do you think, it will recover enough for some exciting activity tonight?" Sam said when He sat on the chair, looking at Harry with sexy eyes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry admired how Sam waddled in his cute way to the chair. He loved seeing his wife doing that, sitting on th3 chair slowly, keeping his hand on his back. He cradled his belly when he did all things, and it was adorable in Henry's eyes. Derving the plate to Sam, Henry grinned at Sam's offer. "The only way to check if you are, would be a direct visual inspection from a medical professional. I think we could check it after we got back to see..... maybe we could check now as well. Just an inspection to determine your condition. It could be done on the couch, you just have to spread and hold your legs wide....." henry said as his hands lingered on Sam's thighs, his breath so nea4 Sam he could see his ears turning red.
Sam was blushing so bad from that words. "Hmm. What should I say now? I think we can do it after our trip. I don't believe my naughty husband now. What if he just teases me so bad? You wife is so sensitive now. Just touch from my lovely husband can drive him so hard." Sam said, smiling at his husband. He wasn't surprised that Henry chose to sit beside instead of sitting in front of him. "Don't we need to hurry, huh? Why does my husband sill play with his son now?" He said, playing wth Henry's hair while his husband was playing with his belly and hadn't started his breakfast yet.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"We could depart whenever we are ready...." hnery murmurred, still addicted with the feeling of his wife's belly. However, his wife's words reminded him. "Though it would be very bad to have your greta breakfast going to waste. You are also not starting to eat! Here...." Henry fed Sam as he would usually did. "So, i believe you have maintained your high standard?" He said also getting a mouthful. "Hmmm yes I.confirm that this is as good as you have always been." Henry said stroking Sam's back.
Sam didn't say anything just smiled softly. He giggled so bad when Henry looked at him with the innocent eyes, asking him to feed his husband. His husband also paid it back with the gentle kiss. They had the beautiful morning. It wasn't too long since Sam wanted to spend more time at the Santa trip. He asked his husband to helped him up and walked to the bedroom for changing their clothes. It was almost a day that they hadn't had the shower, but ti was fine with this cold weather and they could do that after the exciting activity tonight. Sam moaned softly when Henry eventually touched his sensitive part when He just helped Sam taking his thick coat. Sam's belly looked bigger with many layers of his clothes and he looked like a cute little Santa now.
(Wow, it's long time since I saw you're free at this time hehe ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
((Haha yes have been having a busy period in office... oh well i am still technically busy but it's just so boring i am escaping from my work!)

"We would have to buy a red hat for you so you would fit the image of Santa entirely." Henry smiled and kissed Sam who's holding his belly with both arms, arching his back forward. He knelt down to get his shoes on, then raised his head to kiss his belly. "Hello little one, excited for the trip? Remember not to kick too much while we are on our way, or mommy would be suffering a lot and could not enjoy the santa village. If you do that, we woudln't bring you to any other places!" He half threatened, pressing his cheek on the belly. He smirked at the moan from Sam, and held his wife as they went out. "Don't moan like that Sam... you know what it would do to me. You are so attractive I feel like i am a pervert who's always thinking about naughty things.."
(Wow, I should tell your boss about this hehe)

Sam smiled widely, patting Henry's flat and firm belly as he said that. "I know that my husband is always a naughty man. Yeah, you're a pervert, but your wife kinda like that" He said, smiling and rubbing his belly when their son had kicked a bit, responding to his daddy's words. "That's good, son. Why dd you always obey to your daddy, but not mommy, huh?" He laughed while he was rubbing his belly. They took a bit time for walking outside since they had played with each other and showed their love to each other. Sam's belly looked even bigger when Henry helped him sit on the chair in front of the cottage whie they were waiting for the car that would brought them for the trip.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh no please don't or i would die hard xD)

Henry sat close to Sam so he could help keep his wife warm. He looked at his belly fondly, couldn't quite keep his hand off it. "Do you think he had grown overnight? You looked even bigger than last night i think.... hmm our big, strong little boy. How much do you think he would weigh?" He said nuzzling against Sam fondly. He especially liked how Sam would pliantly put his head on his chest like he belonged there, their hands intertwining as they waited. He wound his hand around Sam, resting his hand on the other side of Sam to shield him from the wind and cold.
Sam took a bit time, thinking about the question from his husband. "You're so naughty, Henry. I look bigger because of the thick clothes not from him, but yeah he is growing bigger and bigger. I can't imagine about hs weight, but I'm sure that he will be strong like his daddy" He said as he leaned a bit more on Henry's chest. He secretly loved to hear Henry's heartbeat. Their son had kicked to respond his daddy touch a bit when he moved his hand around. It was just a bt more time til the car had arrived. The same two drivers smiled at the lovely couple when they got there. One of them still talked about the food that Sam cooked for them at the first day and Sam also had an idea to invite them to the dinner if he could. It might be tomorrow since he had plan for exciting activity tonight. "Time to go, daddy!" Sam said as Henry didn't stop playing with his son. It seemed that his husband was addicted to it
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry laughed loud at how his wife teased him. "Yes it's time to go and I have to let my dearest wife and son go. Come on up Sam." He said standing first then helped Sam up. WIth the clothes, sam needed more time to get his balance so Henry made sure he stick close to him, lifting him up by his arm and supoprted his back. Though still, when Sam stood up, the belly almost dragged him forward and Henry had to hold him steady. "Phew careful babe...." They moved forward to the car where the driver opened the door for them. Henry nodded his thanks as he lowered Sam into the seat, and smiled when he saw Sam had to spread his legs that wide already for their baby.
It took an almost hour for going to Santa village. Sam moaned sometimes when his sin kicked inside his belly and Henry responded with his hand covering Sam's belly all the way. They had fun and happy trip since there were many activities in the village although Sam couldn't do it much because of his big belly. Sam took more an hour at the local shop for the gifts to his children and their friends. Everything was cute for Sam and He could see Henry smiled as his wife was so excited about it. They got lots of stuff there and Henry needed to hold it with his both hands. "It's so amazing, Henry. I don't know if I can be happier than this." He said, resting his head on Henry's shoulder during the way back to the cottage.

(idk how fast it should be but I think no need to make it too fast, and new rp may start after Sam's labor.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Hmm so you are thinking of a premature birth? Maybe on the plane?)

Henry kissed Sam loudly on his cheek, attracting attention from the drivers but Hnery just smiled at them, happy to show off in front of the kind strangers. "Yea I can feel that. You are always happy when you take care of othres, including shopping for our kids. When can you start taking more care of yourself?" He said fishing out a hat as promised that he bought while Sam wasn't paying attention. "Here you go, Santa." He said completing sam's outfit as santa claus.

When they got off the car, Henry had so many things in his hands. He could only help sam out of the car and he was on his own, waddling to the house. "Be careful baby, stay close to me please?" Henry asked anxiously as he could see the road was slippery with the new snow falling down while they were out.
(No haha we can do your idea like at the very end of the home tour. Maybe the complications happen during Sam's labor when the baby is stuck and makes him need to push harder causing bleeding at the end?)

"Yeah, yeah! My husband is worried about me again."Sam teased his husband, moving closer and held his arm that was carrying lots of stuff in the hand. When they got inside Sam asked Henry to bring him the warm towels as he was tired from walking during the trip. He put it on his forehead and also his large belly. "It's quite sad that this trip will end soon, but it's good because we'll meet our children." He said, rubbing his belly. Sam had talked about their children almost all the time during the Santa trip. "Victoria will love this! Jayden needs to see this and more things he said" He leaned to his husband when he sat beside him, holding Sam's hand gently. "Although this place is amazing, It has nothing to me if you isn't here," Sam said, while he was closing his eyes, relaxing with warm tpwel.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(OH ok i thougth you are referring to this tour. Sure! We would do that :) The baby's simply too large and his shoulder is stuck on Sam's pelvis ;))

Henry caressed Sam's hair. He shifted the towels and started massaging his legs that was a bit swollen from all the walking they did that day, kneading on his calves and making Sam moan from time to time when he reached some spot that was particularly relaxing. "The children are all that you meniton for the whole day! Santa, I am also a good kid, why don't you take care of my wishes as well." Henry teased adding more lotion onto his feet. Sam's feet was clean and cute, his skin fair and aside from the swelling, looked perfect. It could be fitted on his palm and Henry tickled it slightly to make Sam giggle. "And don't forget the toys you got for Harry and James." He said as he stopped teasing Sam, and proceeded to massage his thighs. "Let's sleep early today. Tomorrow would be the last full day we have. You are also tired." he also added, seeing from Sam;s apologetic glance what he wanted to say.
"Okay, daddy! I always take care your wishes, honey, but it depends on my body. It can't handle that sometimes, but I think you can understand that since you're my private doctor." He said, letting a soft moan as Henry started teasing him again, but not too long then massaged his feet again. It was a good evening with lots of talking and sharing their happiness. They ate the food that bought from the local store during the way to the cottage. They didn't have the shower again since it was too cold and Sam was too tired for doing anything. He walked slowly to the bed when Henry helped him and helped him lay on it. "What are you looking, huh?" Sam asked his husband who was looking at his phone. The light was dim for sleeping although it was only 8 p.m.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Looking for houses. I bet you would want to start on touring potential houses right away. We don't really have that much time left until you are too big to walk, even though you would insist you are capable of moving around even on, and past your due date." Henry teased as he scrolled through the phone and got into contact with an estate agent who used to be his client. He kissed Sam's forehead and continued looking. "By the way, I think that examination still needed to be done, even though we aren't doing anything naughty tonight." he smirked at Sam, pointing at the soothing balm he had on the cabinet beside. It would help sam recover. They had a plane to catch the day after, and if Sam was still sore, it would be even more uncomfortable aside from having a big belly while on plane.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,131 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,825 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,227 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,183 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,112 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8