(FURRY) Procrastination {Closed|Private}
Hi, I'm new to this ^///^;

My character is a herm, so he has all the parts to birth mostly like a female. This is a birthing RP. I'm kind of hoping for a mate for my character. Feel free to play either girl or boyfriend or even a nosey neighbor, whatever tickles your fancy. The time era is relatively modern.

Name: Boomer
Species: Anthro Dog(Anatolian Shepherd, Fawn coloured)
Personality: Mostly he is very serious and protective like his breed would suggest. He does not get along well with strangers but seems to have a softer side for livestock type creatures.
Overdue|Life Young|One Pup
Height: 6"4
----

The shepherd had no idea how he had gotten himself into this mess. He knew he shouldn't have taken bottom and let someone mount him.

His heavy pregnant belly made his once powerful and masculin body look almost feminine if not for his strong jaw and impressive musculature. The dog was overdue and spent almost of his time hiding in his tiny apartment, completely embarassed by the whole situation, though it wasn't entirely unusual to see a pregnant male walking around. Usualy those males were more girly than him, and they certainly wanted to get impregnated.

The large dog leaned back into a black leather recliner with one hand beneath his swollen abdomen supporting it's increasing weight while the other held a play station 3 controller. The pup was exceptionally active today and it irritated Boomer to no end.

"Settle down in there." He growled rubbing the base of his belly in an effort to sooth the baby.
Name: Tenebrae (Tene)
Species: Anthro Raven
Personality: Shy, but when she knows a person she is a very open person and friendly. Keeps herself hidden in her black feathers of her wings, doesn't like to she her body which is perfectly formed for a woman, just... insurance.
Not pregnant.
5'4"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tene has just moved into the town into an apartment complex where she noticed many males around her pregnant. She feels out of place seeing no other females. She picks up one of her boxes and walks to her door, using her butt to open it and turns to set it down, she goes for the rest.
Feather flow one way, but I don't.
(OOC: Love the name of your character ^_^ thanks for replying. Let me know if I'm going to fast or slow and I'd love it if you shared ideas with me as to what might happen with our characters)

Boomer could hear the disturbance and felt his territorial nature settle to his surface. He knew better than to spy on others, it was quite rude after all but he couldn't help himself as he stood up to open his door a crack and glance outside into the hallway. Through the thin strip of the opening of his door he could see the shiney black feathers of a female Raven carrying a box into the apartment next door. As quickly as she had disapeared she had reapeared, obviously to get more stuff.

She must have been moving in, he thought to himself. The shepherd wasn't entirely sure if he liked this change, he would certainly tolerate her as long as she was a quiet neighbor who kept to themselves. He would have come out to welcome her, but if he did that she would see the situation he was in. He had done such a good job hiding it so far, why go and blow it?
(OOC of coarse. no need to rush, but i rather not have month between replies personally :p)

Tene continues until the last box is secured inside her new apartment. She was curious about her observer but giggled to herself. She walks into the room room to groom herself and change into jeans and a simple blouse. She steps out and takes out her phone to see what time it was. "Oh no!" She says in a light pitched voice. She hurries off.
(OOC: I typically post at least once a day so no worries unless my internet dies or something)

He gazed at her and tilted his ears back. This chick was weird, the shepherd wasn't sure if he liked that. It was then that the Raven girl let out a high pitched squeal startling Boomer and causing him to hide back into his secluded little apartment. He quickly looked back only to see that she had ran off. Not knowing if he should follow her the dog pulled on a big baggy hoodie just incase hoping he would be able to convince people his distended belly was nothing but a beer gut and his tender chest would be hidden from view.
She hurries out and down a path to the back of the building where she sits on the hill, laying back as she watches the sunset. She sighs and smiles, ruffling her feathers slightly.

(OOC. Well I tend to be quick in replies so when ever i am on and you reply ill have a response.)
He finally decides to follow her, being quite nosey around new comers. His powerful nose picks up the scent. He is quiet following her so as not to disturb her. He blinked slowl watching her relax and watch the sun set. Surely she couldn't have been in such a hurry just to see this. He shoved his hands into his pockets and shrugged, the baby was beggining to squirm around from the activity and excitement. He should probably go back.

(OOC: I can tell xD)
She sighs happily and wiggles her butt and tail and moves to sit on her legs. She spreads her marvelous black feathers through the light breeze and folds them back up. Happy to not have missed the sunset.
The dog snorted slightly chuckling out loud as the female wiggled her butt. The Raven was odd, but cute, if he wasn't so ashamed of himself he might have gone right up and asked her out. Surely she would have been wooed by his once beautifully toned body.

"Why in such a rush to watch the sunset?" He said, only just seconds later realising his mistake. She was going to think he was some creepy guy who liked to peep at girls.
She stands with a smile and hugs herself as the last rays of warmth touch her. She turns at the sound of a voice and jumps and meeps as she sees the same dog that was watching her from inside. She normally notices people when they are near. She stands there and looks at him, noticing he is wearing a baggy hoodie but still he shows a rather larger belly then she had expected.
"I didn't mean to snoop, I swear." He started pulling his ears back and blushing with embarasment. He was normally much more suave but in this situation there was little he could say to back himself up. Unconsciously one of his hands had traveld down beneath his belly lifting up the weight of his heavy mound. The other hand rested on his aching back, this pose made him appear more like an expecting mother and less like a booze hound with a beer belly like he had been hoping to look like.

"It's just unusual to get new people, even more so a girl." His dark brown eyes looked the girl up and down. It had been a long time since he had seen a girl. While Boomer was fine with men, he honestly found women to be much more alluring.
She giggles lightly and smiles. "Oh don't worry!" She walks down the hill, the moon shimmering off her feathers as she walks down the hill, she stays quiet and looks at him, blinking.
"Oh, well...thanks for being so chill." He smiles sheepishly ad watches her walk through the pale moonlight. The dog badly wanted to impress her with his physique but that was nine months ago. She probably thought he was some other dogs bitch. To be fair for a night he was, he deeply regreted it however.

"Do you have any plans tonight?" He asked.
Caught off gaurd, she gasps very softly, and looks at him. She slowly shakes her head and says "No ,I don't.
"Well, if you want you can come into my apartment and play video games or have something to eat. I don't mind the company." Boomer shruggs his shoulders and his eyes look away almost afraid to look the girl in the eye. His distended belly sags lightly and his tail droops giving a slow nervous wag.
Tene smiles to see the bot being the nervous one for a change and blushes. "Well... sure." She looks at his belly, wondering what happened.
"I'm Boomer by the way." The dog introduced himself. He gives off the slightest smile pleased that she felt comfortable enough to hang out with him. Most people would have been intimidated or disliked his less than happy-go-lucky attitude. He gives a motion to her that tells her to follow him as he goes to open the door back into the building and holds it for the young raven.

"Ladies first."
She smiles. "I am Tenebrae. But my friends call me Tene." She follows the dog, amireing his well shaped back and butt, blushing a bit and wiggles past as she goes in first. She turns to look back so she can remember where his room was.
"That's a lovely name. Mine sounds so red neck in comparism." He comments and starts to head up towards his room. He has a slight waddle in his step from the heaft of his abdomen. "What kinds of video games do you like?" Boomer asked keeping focus on Tenebrae's beautiful eyes.
She looks back with the sweetiest of smiles. "Well... truthfully, I have never played a video game before." She looks down dissapointively.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,727 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,491 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,150 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,829 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,174 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,925 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,242 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,091 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,175 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8