Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
"Well, i've been thinking about it..." Cody started, feeling a bit lazy "and i don't think i would need to quit my studies to do it. After all, i didn't have to quit this time, and my school year went quite well" he said, remembering the excellent grades he had recieved in most of the subjects "And as for the lots of kids, well, i was wondering if... i don't know if you would be up to it, but... maybe we could... surrogate" he said, feeling uneasy and trying to guess how Tristan would feel about it "I mean, think about it: There are so many couples that can't have kids, and it's something we enjoy doing so much, we could help them..."
Tristan fell silent as he rubbed Cody's belly idly. It never really occurred to him to have Cody carrying someone else's child. It had come as a blow and he wasn't sure how he would take it. Besides, he was a bit afraid that as they bonded with the child through the pregnancy, it would be very difficult for them to part with the infant once they were born. He wasn't sure if they were ready for it even though he knew it was lucrative in pay and also for their own satisfaction. "I would have to think about it i guess...... it never really crossed my mind doing that."
"It's okay, honey, you don't have to decide now" Cody said with a smile. He knew the subject was a big deal, and a big decision too, but he also knew that they could help a lot of couples just by doing what they loved "We will have time to think about it. But just think of how many people we could help"
"Yea let's discuss about it later.... let's get our own kids done first! Contractions still not starting yet?" Tristan said makring it mentally as a topic to research into later. He then felt around Cody's belly for another contraction and was a little surprised that there wasn't any hardening yet.
"I guess this little one is just taking its time" Cody said, waiting for a contraction too. He was starting to get a bit worries when suddenly another contraction started, making him groan as his belly slowly started to harden "whoah, there it is.... mpffff..." He said as he breathed and pushed very hard. Soon his face was red.
The contractions restarting weren't as strong as they were previously, and Tristan could see that despite his effort of pushing, the baby wasn't coming as much as before. He pulled back on Cody's legs while his lover pushed, murmurring words of encouragement to the laboring man. The contraction ended sooner than both of them expected, and Cody collapsed back onto Tristan. barely any movement of the baby was noticed.
Cody could tell, by Tristan's worried face, that things weren't going very well. He could also feel the baby and knew that it hadn't moved at all, despite his efforts to push it out. He wondered why that was happening and was hoping it was just temporary and that he would be able to push harder on the next time. When another contraction came, Cody held his lover's hand and pushed as hard as he could, yelling loudly with the effort he was making. 
Cody's face and neck was flushed red with his effort, and Tristan looked anxiously at the mirror to see for any progress. The baby's head shifted a bit before finally started moving forward under Cody's strong push, but its movement felt difficult, not nearly as smooth as the last one. Considering this was the second baby, it felt odd for Tristan. He hid his anxiety and continued to encourage Cody, praising him for his good effort.
Even though his boyfriend appeared to be calm, Cody knew things weren't going as good as they could. He could feel the baby and could tell that it was moving very slowly despite his efforts. But he didn't panic, he knew it was probably just the baby's head that was too large. He waited for the next contraction and when the pain hit him, he pushed as hard as he could. "AAAAAAAAAAAARGH" He cried out as he pushed, feeling the tears streaming down his face.
The baby once again stalled. Cody's bottom bulged, but the baby lacked the momentum to breach through the tightly stretched lips. Tristan attmpeted to help, touching on the abused skin around the head trying to promote its crowning, but the effort seemed to be futile except from eliciting a pained hiss from Cody. He muttered a low apology even though he wasn't sure if Cody was aware, for he had been trying to push down hard after a quick change of breath.
Cody moaned in pain as he let his head rest on the pillow, his legs shaking from the effort he had been making and his chest and belly still red from all the pushing he was doing. He was becoming very tired and could feel that the baby was not moving.
"Cody, one more big push ok? One more until the baby could be fully crowned. This is very close. Give me your hand, feel that? That fluffy thing is our baby. Come on, push for me." Tristan plead, he even contemplated on whether he should push on Cody's belly at the same time, perhaps it would help teh baby stay down when the push was over.
Cody breathed in and out as he waited for the next contraction to begin. He could feel the baby's head crowning, enlarging his birth canal, and pressing against his hand when Tristan placed it down there. He was glad he could feel the baby's head, it helped him to find strenght to continue doing what he must even through the pain. "Yes, yes i can feel it. I'll push, honey, i'll do it for our baby" he said, before he was surprised with a new contraction. It felt like it was ripping his anus apart and burning his entrance with fire that spread all the way to his genitals, in an almost unbearable pain, and he let out a wild scream and he pushed harder and harder, trying to get the baby's head out of his anus. He squeezed the sheets underneath him as he pushed with everything he had, in one more desesperate attempt.

(sorry for the late)
(Its perfectly alright :))

The timing and intensity of the contraction.surprised both of them, but ir could be Cody's body responding to the difficult situation they were facing. Tristan looked anxiously as the head wibbled a little, at first still seemed to be stalled, but with a strong push from Cody after a quick breath, it finslly started moving again, strajning against the.opening, which Tristan immediately dribbled soothing.oinment on to prevent tearing. He pressed down the ring of muscle to help the baby inch forward.
Cody gasped when the contraction was over and he was able to tell that the baby was moving. A tired smile appeared on his face when he thought that the pain would be over soon. He was glad when  he felt Tristan's hands pressing his canal and thus helping the baby's head to come out. When, after a few minutes of resting, another contraction came, Cody pushed with all his power.
Cody's face was flushed to the neck and a pained whimper came from.him as he pushed. It helped that he was pushing by grabbing his legs, spreading his pelvis wider. The baby was just pushed out little by little, from it's head coming to a full crown, to the forehead and then the little ears. "Come on Cody, keep this going. The little nose is going to be born next. Yes push!" The skin was straining so much, Tristan was quite sure Cody would be able to feel their baby's features passing.
Cody breathed in and out, and searched for his boyfriend's hand as he could feel the baby's head moving, coming out inch by inch while painfully stretching his hole. He moaned as the contraction got stronger right before it was over. The baby's head had moved just a little bit, but enough for Cody to feel. He wondered if he was going to tear, and looked for Tristan. "Honey... is this one's head bigger?" He asked, wanting to know why was it taking him so long to get the head out. 
"Yea, a little bit. It is coming out though, this is happening." Tristan nodded, wiping away the sweat on his own forehead. "This is going to be a smart one i bet, look at the size of his head, he must have a big brain." He smiled faintly looking at Cody. The poor boy was trembling so hard, his muscles spasming from teh continuous effort that wasn't rewarding enough. The last peak of the contraction had the nose out of Cody, and his anus was wounding tight around the baby's mouth. "Just another push and the whole head would be out. Stay strong Cody."
"Oooof" Cody moaned as he felt the baby's little nose slowly coming out of his anus. The poor laboring guy let his head rest on the soft pillow, both hands feeling his belly. He was breathless now from all the effort he had made, and sweating a lot, but he knew the pain was worth it. "Are you okay?" he asked Tristan, worried about hurting his boyfriend's hand when he squeezed it so tight on the previous contraction. He started to breathe slowly in and out, and felt that somehow it was helping and he was less dizzy.
Tristan smiled gently at Cody. "I am fine baby... i am guessnig you are probably the only one who would still pay attention to their partner while haivng a head lodged below... though thanks for that. I guess i would have bruises on my hand, but otherwise, fine." He teased Cody, shifting forward so he could give his laboring boyfriend a proper hug, holding him while careful not to move his lowerhalf too much. He rubbed his back to sooth Cody, giving him time to regroup from the last great push. "You are doing so well babe... that certainly is a big head. Can you see that?" He said pointing into the mirror.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,972 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,196 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,878 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,900 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8