Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
Tristan saw Cody's face turning beet red from how hard he was pushing. He got the ice chips ready for the short break between contractions for Cody. The belly was all shiny from sweat now and Tristan was quite nervous himself seeing how hard Cody was trying. The baby was coming out steadily. "Yes Cody just a bit more... just a bit more for him to crown now! Keep the push coming."
Cody felt another sharp, painful contraction, and started to push with it, trying to get the baby's head out of him. It was very painful, and he yelled a few times, but he sighed in relief because, even though it was slow, he was making progress, and that helped him with the pain
The head of the baby looked massive and the lip was slowly rolling back, more and more of the hair was showing. Tristan wiped a cold towel across Cody's flushed face and praised him. "Yes that's perfect. You are doing so well, like a true professional." He smiled at his panting boyfriend. The head had retreated between the contractions and there was a whimper from Cody. "Cody this is very normal, it's part of the process so just focus on the next push ok?"
Cody panted on the time between contractions, trying to get some rest and nodded "I... I know it's part of the progress. That's what is helping me to keep going, even though every contraction is more painful than the previous" he said as he rested both hands over his swollen belly, The babies were excited to come out, Cody could tell by the kicks on his ribs. He wished he could do it better, for his babies and for Tristan. At least nothing unusual was happening.
Tristan smiled prously for having a mate that's so strong and determined for their children. "Cody I am so proud of you i am very lucky to have you as my boyfriend." Tristan rubbed on his sweaty arm and said "I will rrub on your perineum for a bit to prevent twaring, is that alright?" Tristan lookes at the skin thats stretched so red and thin and asked with a bit of worry.
"It's okay, Tristan" Ccody said, and breathed slowly as his boyfriend started to massage his perineum. He had a contraction while Tristan was doing it, but just breathed through it and ocasionally moaned
Tristan rubbed with a bit of oil-based lotion. The mositurizing substance should be able to help the skin stretch. He encouraged Cody and said quietly "i think you could start pushing again. I may keep my hand here for a bit when the head pushed against you." He kissed Cody's lips that was losing a bit color.
"Alright, honey, let's do it" Cody said, breathing. When another sharp pain started, he pushed again, as hard as before, for the longest period of time he managed to. It took him a lot of effort, but as he looked into Tristan's eyes and felt his hands on his, he smiled and knew he would be able to do it. The laboring young man placed his boyfriend's over his belly, that was still huge, although not so round anymore
Tristan could feel the head of the baby pushing against his hand, it kept coming this time, his other hand can feel how tight the womb had become trying to expel the baby. "Yes Cody you are doing very well, the baby is really coming!" He kept his eyes on Cody's smiling through the praise. Finally the head is fully crowned with the lips intact "yes you did it the baby has crowned.... and it's keep coming! Cody you are such a strong pusher,this burns I know but the head is coming.... right to th3 ears!" Tristan looked down and said in awe
(Bump?)
(Oh my, sorry, i just forgot about this again)

Cody smiled tiredly, happy to see that some progress was being made at least. He breathed in and out until he felt another contraction ripping his body apart, and then began to push again, while holding his lover's hand. He cried out in pain, and tears started to run down his cheek as he pushed the harder he could.
(It's alright ;))

Tristan squeezed tight on Cody in return, hoping thr energy could get through to help his lover. "The baby's forehead's here, and the nose!" Thr nose was perky and needed a bit of time, but with a groan from Cody, it came out. "That's right Cody, your pushes are very good. Keep this coming and the baby will be in our arms so soon." Tristan wiped away the tears of Cody gently with a cool towel, then ruffled his hair and kissed him slightly to encourage him during thr short break between the contractions.
Cody moaned in pain during the contraction as he pushed. When it stopped, he smiled at his lover and kissed him back "I'm so lucky to have you" he said with love "You are the most amazing person in the world, and i'm glad you can be here with me at this moment, and i'm glad that you love our babies even though they were a surprise"
Tristan gazed at Cody with all the lovr he felt. "Of course I love them. Indeed they're a surprise but they are still my blood and flesh. And most importantly, they are my children with you, and you are the love of my life." He rubbed his trembling thigh, seeing his hole stretched obscenely by the head up to the mouth. "Next push and the head will be fully out Cody, we are so close."
Cody smiled at Tristan and said "Thank you. For eveything. For them" he said as he pointed at his huge orb-like belly "You are the love of my life too" he said. Alhough he was in a lot of pain, he wasn't mad at Tristan or at the babies, because he loved them. He was happy to know that it was ending, and when the next contraction started, he pushed, at first silently, but then screaming as his anus streched out to make the head pass
Tristan clutch on tight on Cody when he witnessed the birth of the head. "That's great...yes you did it Cody!" The head popping out with a lot of fluidcould be the most beautiful thing in the world for Tristan, unlikely as it appeared. He looked through his teary eye to Cody who had collapsed back to the pile of pillow behind his back and squeezed his hand. "Head... head is out. Just let me chrck the chord and we are very close to meeting our baby."
"Ooooh, thank goodness" Cody moaned. The pain on his hole was better now, although the contractions were still strong and made him want to push soon. He waited, though, patiently, for his lover to check if it was safe for the baby. "So, can i start pushing the shoulder?" he asked after Tristan had checked it.
Tristan's finger had slipped in easy with the head stretching the skin. "Yes, I dont feel any chord. We are so close now. And you seem yo be in good spirit! Remember to keep your breathing steady, keep doing it as you have been, I think.you are amazing." Tristan smiled and held tight on Cody's hand, brushing away his hair plastered on his fotehead.
Cody breathed in relief as he recieved the news that his baby was okay, and, as the next contraction begun, he started to push hard, moaning loudly as hepushed, trying to make the baby's shoulder pass through his hole. It was a hard labor, though, since the shoulders were wider than the head.
"Yes Cody, that's right. You are doing it. The shoulders are wide, you have to push hard." Tristan had his hand cupping the head of the baby and encouraged Cody. He saw his boyfriend's hands fisted hard on the beddings, but he coule do little else to relief the opain. "Keep on pushing Cody." The shoulder pushed against Cody's opening, but it wouldnt budge yet, the head just pushed out a tiny bit and it lackrd the momentum to breach the final barrier yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,694 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,744 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,987 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,281 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,146 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,048 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,924 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8