Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
"Yes, sure" Cody replied, letting his lover help him to place the baby gently over his big belly and help him to reach his chest, who still looked like man pecs, but were filled with milk.
Tristan supported Cody's hand as he moved the baby in place. The baby had started suckling immediately but there seemed to be nothing out. "I think the baby needed a bit of help..." Tristan laid his hand on the pecks and gently massaged it to coax the flow of milk, but the baby seemed to still have difficulty and soon released the nipple and starting wailing again.
Codyd laughed softly as he heard his baby wailing "This one has a strong pair of lungs" he said as he watched the baby. "Can you take him to his baby crib, honey?" he asked as he started to feel another contraction "I think the next one is ready to come" he said, biting his lips and moaning when the contraction hit its peak
Tristan took away the baby even though he knew the newborn hadn't really suckled well, the milk wasn't getting much to him but now since his sibling was coming, he would have to delay his first full meal until later. He put the baby away and returned to Cody's side. "I think this little one should be easier, with the older brother clearing the way for him." He kissed his face gently and said with a smile.
"I hope that too" Cody laughed. He pulled his boyfriend to a quick kiss before he spreaded his legs again for him so he could be able to see if the baby was coming or not. When another contraction started, Cody prepared himself and pushed again, very hard, trying to make the other baby come out. He pushed for long 10 seconds, but when he finished, he was only tired, and no progress had been made
"that's ok Cody, don't try to rush it. I wouldn't expect another baby within the next five minutes." Tristan patted Cody's shoulder, his young lover was panting hard from the push. "You cannot rush it out. Follow what your body's telling you and push at your own pace." He encouraged his laboring boyfriend by clutching his hand tight.
"But I am doing what my body is telling me" Cody said, confused and tired. He was feeling the urge to push, getting stroger each contraction. He yelled when another one started and pushed hardly, trying to get the baby to move "can you see something?" he asked to his boyfriend
"Not yet..... i think the baby's trying to force itself through your cervix." Tristan didnt ponder on the topic. He knew Cody should have a better idea on what to do now. "Just listen to your body. I am sorry for confusing you..... push as hard as you want, i think i am seeing a little bulging now." Tristan said excitedly seeing some slight changes underneath.
Cody just nodded, too tired to speak. He was feeling bad for making his boyfriend think that he had confused him, so he squeezed his lover's hand and pushed with all his strenght as the next contraction began, and the pain on his cana would only grow
"Yes that's it the baby's really coming. Cody, focus on it and bear down." Tristan encouraged, squeezingCody back ackowledging his gesture. He saw the baby slowly, maybe too slowly for Tristan's liking, moving out. It is, however, progress nontheless andconsidering Cody's waning strength, it was quite good.
Cody kept breathing as he could when the contraction was over. He held the hands of his boyfriend and pulled him closer for a kiss "I'm sorry this is going on slowly" he said "But we will be able to do it together, okay? If you stay with me, i will be able to do it, for you, and for them" he said, taking his lover's hand and placing it on his belly "The second one wants to come out soon" he said, smiling. He wasn't liking the fact that things were going slowly, but he knew it was normal, so he just was hopeful everything would be okay.
Tristan rubbed the belly that's much puffier now with a baby out. He smiled and nuzzled against Cody returning the kiss. "Why are you apologizing. I should be the one feeling sorry for you. You should have proper care but you are now stuck to do this with me, all alone in my house. This is difficult for you and I am sorry I didn't have more preparation for this..." Tristan said apologetically, though Cody's hardening stomach soon distracted him and he knew he should stop wandering in useless emotions but focus on helping his lover pushing their second baby out.
"Don't apologize... This place is great. And i wanted a homebirth anyway" Cody said, smiling and enjoying the time without contractions to breathe. He was feeling thirsty and thus he asked Tristan "Honey, would you mind getting me a glass of water, please?"
"Sure thing. You gonna stay put? Don't pop the baby out in my absence." Tristan teased as he leapt out of bed happy to serve his lovely boyfriend. It's been a long day but Tristan was feeling energetic, must be adrenaline and the excitement of becoming a father. With water in his hand, he looked out of the window and sighed when he saw snow was still coming down heavily. The storm this time was huge.
(sorry for the late, i've been busy lately)

Cody laughed as Tristan teased him "It's okay, i will wait for you" he said with a smile. A few minutes later, as his lover came back with the water, Cody drank it thirstfully, and, as he noticed Tristan's worried look outside, commented "it is really snowy out there, isn't it?" he said. "Well, the good thing is that we'll have a awesome story to tell our kids about the day they were born. Can you imagine it?"
(It's ok! I am very glad you are back though ;))

Tristan smiled at Cody. "You always know how to make the situation that much better. Did i mention I love you for that? perhaps not today." He added with another kiss. He decided this would be a great time for cuddling and he wrapped an arm around Cody, absentmindedly rubbed his belly that's much softer now with one resident evicted. "We are paretns now Cody... we have kids, that we delivered ourselves no less. This is really happening. Please tell me this is not a dream...or nightmare."
(sorry, i thought i had already replied this)

Cody couldn't help but smile when he hear Tristan declaring his love for him "Oh, Tristan, you are so sweet. You know, you can always make everyone smile, you can always make the sun shine brighter with your smile, and i think this is beautiful. I love your compassion and your kindness, and i really hope our kids can get this from you too" he said with a soft smile. He tapped the bed by his side, in a gesture to invite Tristan to lay down on the bed too, by his side. he wanted his boyfriend to enjoy his lasts pregnant moments, while he wasn't feeling any contraction
(Haha it could be the forum messing up. It did appear to be problematic before but had now become more or less normal again.)

Tristan climbed up on bed obeying his lover's wish. He lay comfortably on the headboard, pulling Cody close to him, pressing his head down on his chest. They shifted a little until both found a suitable place. Tristan smoothed out Cody's hair gently, kissing his forehead lightly. "This is... tranquil in a way. And somehow i still find it hard to believe the babies... baby had just arrived like that. I guess I would miss you being pregnant." he caressed Cody's belly again as he murmurred.
Cody enjoyed the feeling of being near his lover, the physical contact and how pleasant it was. "You know what?" he asked with a smile when his boyfriend mentioned  that he would miss him pregnant "I will miss that too. The feeling of the babies moving inside my belly, and growing more and more each passing day" he said it with a dreamy smile and placed a hand over his smaller, but still big belly. "You know, we can always make more babies..." he said, with a mischiveous smile, teasing his lover at the same time he was telling a truth. If Tristan wanted it, they could have another baby as soon as they had enough conditions to take care of the new baby.
Tristan smiled. "I thought you wouldn't be alright with this.... we hadn't really talked about children through the time we are together, and even after we know of your pregnancy...." he scratched his head slightly embarrassed. "I ... I just thought you are accepting it because it happened, but not because you are seeking it.... well perhaps we are too much ahead of ourselves. Afterall, you are still pregnant." he smiled wide rubbing Cody's belly that's more round than oblong now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,695 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,126 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,747 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,989 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,287 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,148 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,918 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,049 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,926 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8