Closed College lovers (closed with bhdire8)
"Well, when i first found out i was pregnant, i kinda freaked out, yes. But it was because we are so young, and i was afraid i wouldn't be strong enough to do it, because i feared you wouldn't want me anymore when you found out. But as soon as i calmed myself down and realized i would always have you by my side, i didn't minded at all. After all, i've always wanted to start a family of my own, and i'm glad you are part of this family. i think it wouldn't take so long for me to ask you to give me a child" he said, taking his lover's hand and placing it over his belly, right on the moment where another contraction started. And, as much as he was loving that tender momente with Tristan, he was also aware that it would be dangerous to hold the baby inside. "I think i need to push again"
Tristan smiled widely hearing his sweetheart placing so much trust and love in him. He let him take his hand and felt the belly, though how it hardened almost at the same time had him startled a little. He had almost forgotten they still had a huge challenge ahead of them.

Tristan nodded his acknowledgement and asked, shifting on bed getting ready for the next pushings. "Do you want to resume the previous position?" He started massaging Cody's thighs a little relieving the tension within.
"Yes" Cody moaned as he shifted in the bed and spread his legs like before, so that Tristan could see if the head was crowning. And in the next contraction, the boy pushed again, very hard, trying to get the baby's head out. The pain was starting to increase again and make him sweat, but he didn't mind it as long as he could push again.
Tristan looked anxiously between Cody's legs, waiting for the second baby to make an apperance. He could see how Cody's face quickly flushed red with exertion, attempting to push down hard and make progress quick. Cody's opening was stretched from the last birth and still gaping a little having such a large head past through it just moments ago. Tristan, however, still drizzled some soothing oil onto it to cool it down and prepare it for another streth. Cody jerked as he came into contact with his bottom, but he simply took another breath and pushed down again, and Tristan was again feeling touched by how Cody was placing his total trust on him. He watched holding his own breath, watching as Cody perform another miracle.
(have i told you that you are really good at roleplaying?)

Cody huffed as he tried to breath through the pain, which made him a little bit dizzy. He pushed hard on each contraction for about an hour, but still he couldn't make the head pass. It felt so big and the pain just felt so wrong. He was trying to make himself calm for the baby, but he was worried about it now. Hhe just wanted the second baby to come, and now he was starting to wonder if he was strong enough to do it.

(sorry for the late, i was really busy)
(Gosh are you serious? That really means a lot to me. I think u are more deserving of the statement really ;) and its good i got my busy time as well ;))

The lack.of progress was worrying for Tristan as well. The last baby had come slow but not this slow, added to that was Cody was supposed to be more stretched out now. He mentally flicked through all the researches he had done and some horrible possibilities past his mind. "Cody tell me, which part of you is feeling pain? Like... more pain than the other parts? Your back? Your pelvis? Anywhere else?" He asked during the precious few seconds between contractions.
(Thank you, I'm really glad to know you enjoy this as much as I do)

Cody let out a loud and long scream as he pushed with all his strength, feeling the contraction like a wave of fire burning him. He breathed weakly when it was done and looked up at Tristan to hear what he was asking him. "I don't know" he replied, feeling dizzy "I think it's my pelvic area and my lower belly" he said, worried as he sensed his lover's worries "why? What do you think it might me the problem? " He asked
(I am, believe me ;))

Tristan considered and decided to try anyway. "I am a little worried there could be something with the shoulders getting lodged in your pelvis. Perhpas we could change our positions a little. It should be able to make the baby more aligned with the exit really." He said, supplementing water to Cody. He had been sweating hugely and Tristan had made sure he stayed hydrated. "I will be moving you to more of a squat, is that acceptable to you? I Will be there supporting you from the back so you wouldn't worry about falling." He suggested, already moving Cody who's drained of all strenght at this point.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH" Cody yelled as he finished his weak attempt to push with a new contraction. He was so tired, but still he had to continue, for his babies and for Tristan. He panted as he heard his lover's explanation to why the baby wasn't coming, and nodded his head "sure" he said tiredly "anything to get the baby out. Anything they need" he said, rubbing his belly. He slowly moved, always being supported by Tristan, to another position. This one wasn't as confortable as the previous, but as soon as he shifted, Cody could feel the baby's head pressing his entrance, meaning it was probably working. He sobbed in a mix of relief and pain as the next contraction started and he held his lover's hand and pushed again, now yelling as the baby's head, that seemed to be so much larger than the previous', started to crown
The strangled yelp from Cody was all the confirmation Tristan needed to know his suggestion was working. "Don't panic, babe. The baby's moving, that's really good. Pant if you feel like it's too much, but stay focused. You are doing very well love." He said reaching down a hand to feel the baby's scalp pushing against his palm. he didn't want the to come too fast but it was soon obvious that the baby would need much coaxing to come. "Push when you are ready Cody. You are the boss now. Deep breath in and bear down, just like before, you are doing so well." He kissed his tears away as he started pushing again.
Cody just nodded to his lover, at least the baby was coming now, even though the new position was slightly more uncomfortable than the previous one. As the young man pushed as hard as he could he felt something like a fire, of both pain and strength spreading through his body, until it was so overwhelming that he had let out a loud yell. "Please, tell me it's coming" he whispered to Tristan, holding his hand as he kept pushing.
Cody was sweating profusely and by this time, his whole face and even his neck was flushed. "Yes babe it's coming, it's pressing right into my palm. Feel my hand underneath? Push against it, that's your target. Babe you are so close, this is it. Take a deep breath and bear down, again, yes, that's how you do it and you are doing so well." Tristan encoueaged, keeping his voice light and confident. Cody was probably at the end of his strength but the baby's almost close to fully crowning, he needed him to push that bit out as well so it wouldnt receded.
Cody listened to his lover's words carefully. He was so tired and in pain, but still, everytime he looked at Tristan he would feel some kind of new strenght, that would make him believe that he was strong enough to do what he was doing, to deliver his babies, even though it was taking time. As another contraction started, Cody pushed hard, with all the strenght he could use, to get the head to crown. He squeezes Tristan's hand and smiled at him, for he wanted him to know that everything was okay.
"That's it that's it! You are doing very great Cody." Tristan gave his lover a huge smile seeing the baby moving forward bit by bit, his hands holding Cody's opening to prevent tearing. His face lit up seeing everything to be on the right track.once again, and the smile on Cody's face relieved a lot of his worry as well. "…and... yes, the baby's fully crowned.keep on pushing if you can, but it's alright if you need a breath." Tristan glanced down to find the baby at its widest part, it must be burning like hell for Cody.
Cody breathed in and out, gasping when he finally got the head to crown. It was a terrible pain, and he could feel like is ass was on fire, but he knew he had to do it, and he knew Tristan would be by his side. And as long as he had someone he loved with him, he would do it. He decided it was better to take a break before pushing again, so he nodded to his boyfriend and said "I think i want to take a quick break now, if that's okay"
"You shouldn't need to ask. You are the boos now indeed." Tristan smiled, leaning forward to kiss Cody on his lips softly. He was pale, but as he managed to catch more of his breath, color started to return to his face. The head was sticking out halfway out of Cody, stretching him to insane width. The little ears were not even visible yet, and it looked extremely painful to Tristan, which certainly should be the case. He dribbled more of the oil to cool down the angrily stretched lips, rubbing Cody's thighs slightly as they both fell silent.
"Thanks, honey" Cody said, thankful for having such a nice boyfriend. "You know, even though it hurts, this is really nice. I thought it was going to be like in movies, that it would be stressful and painful, but this is okay. I mean, it's not easy, but I wouldn't say I would never do this again."
"You are flattering me too much when obviously it is you who did the hard work." Tristan chuckled at his boyfriend who's looking so serene he didnt appear to be in the middle of giving.birth at all. He caressrd his face soft as he nodded. "The twins would definitely not be our only kids. I want to keep you always pregnant. You look so cute with your belly i guess I am starting to miss it already." He said rubbing the belly as well.
"I kinda miss it too" Cody said with a dreamy smile on his face "I wonder how we could do this again, I think it would be so awesome." He laughed at himself and placed his hand overy Tristan's, feeling the last baby inside.
Tristan broke into a huge surprised smile hearing Cody also missing it. "You also like it that much?" He said placing butterfly kisses all over his cute face. "How could you be any more perfect..... we are going to have such a large family. It would be more stressfuk for you though.... with kids that you have to carry around. Ir could mean you have to suspend your studies. And also we would have to take care of lots of kids..... you think you're up for that? Are we up for that?" Tristan asked seriously. There could be trouble ahead but he wanted and was very willing to face it if Cody's with him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,741 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,982 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,245 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,892 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,045 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,918 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8