Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn come and lay beside him, kissed his belly and went to sleep himself.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne woke up hours later and smiled at his giant belly. He rubbed his belly and massaged his breast, feeling horny.
lilnarn was still asleep, tired from all the excitment of yesterday and the exercises.
Ryne smiled as he managed to turn around. He placed Lilnarn's head on his breast, letting him use Ryne's breast as a pillow.
lilnarn smiled in his sleep. "nice pillow" he thought.
Ryne smiled as he fell asleep again.
"morning love" lilnarn wake up. he noticed that ryne belly get bigger at night. thats make him hard. he cant help it but to admire the belly, kissing it and rubbing it lovingly.
Ryne moaned as Lilnarn rubbed his belly. He remained asleep, turning onto his back and making his breasts jiggle.
lilnarn saw his love dont wake so he press his hard cock on his belly and move it slowly. he climbed on ryne and fucked his belly slowly with his cock. he was so horny.
Ryne moaned in his sleep, writhing in pleasure as he stated in his dreaming state.
lilnarn keep fucked ryne belly as he rubb it on top of him and pressing hard until he feel the fetuses kicks. he moan in pleasure.
Ryne moaned as Lilnarn continued and while the babies kicked. His breasts began to leak large amounts of milk.
lilnarn moan as he suck ryne nipples hungrily, keep thrusting his dick on his belly while drinking his milk. he feel so horny now that he move faster and faster, squeezing ryne tits.
Ryne moaned louder and louder as he slept. He climaxed, his seed hitting the bottom of his belly and causing him to climax again.
when he saw ryne climax, lilnarn cant take it anymore: he thrust hard as he could and scream as he unleash a heavy load of cum on ryne huge belly, shots after shots of thick hot cum.
Ryne moaned loudly as Lilnarn climaxed onto him. Ryne slowly woke up, panting heavily. "Why am I still tired?" He asked.
"well its because you just climaxed. twice" lilnarn answered playfuly. he rubbed the semen over ryne belly, made it shiny once more. "God, you are so HOT!" he laughed. then he pull him and they both get up. "come, we need to take a shower".
Ryne nodded as he followed Lilnarn. He entered the bathroom and tried to enter the shower, but his belly grew so big that he couldn't fit through the door. He pouted as he tried to push forward without trying to get stuck.
"aww you so cute" lilnarn giggle as he push ryne back and slowly help him enter the bathroom. then he open the hot water and let them both relaxed. he moan softly. "ahh thats feeling good" he said.
Ryne pouted as he tried to push his belly underwater. His belly kept floating up along with his breasts, making him sit uncomfortably.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,743 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,539 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,227 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,535 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,199 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,895 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,400 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,365 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,354 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,358 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler