Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
lilnarn carried Ryne to the bedroom, and loran followed them. as ryne laid on the bed, the both alcalites jump on the boy's belly and start fucking his bellybutton with their full erect cocks.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
Ryne moaned loudly as he gripped the sheets. His belly bounced and was pushed against Ryne's body.
Loran and lilnarn grabed Ryne waist and pressed their cocks herder to Ryne bellybutton until they grinned and shout as they climax on it, filling his huge belly with huge sea of cum.
Ryne moaned loudly as he laid on the bed. He panted heavily, tired from the whole ordeal. "That...was....amazing."
The two alcalites laid beside Ryne, exosted and empty. they rubbed his belly and kissed it playfuly.
Ryne moaned as he laid on his back. He fell asleep, his belly rising up and down as he slept.
Loran wake up before Ryne to discover that lilnarn was gone. he streched out, smiling, and kissed Ryne lips. "good morning love".
Ryne smiled as he held the pillow, chewing the corner of it. "So tasty." He mumbled as he was still asleep.
Loran laughed quietly and rubbed the boy's big belly. he felt sudden kicks and put his ear on the belly, try to hear better. "morning to you too babies" he smiled, and nuzzled the belly with his nose, licking it and smelling it, then rubbing it with his cheeks.
Ryne moaned in his sleep, mumbling. "Mmm...fried octopus acting up again." He moaned.
"what are you mumbling about?" loran smiled and lay on Ryne, rubbing his cock on the boy's huge belly. soon it was hard again, and the feeling of the babies kicks against his cock, make him horny and full of lust. so, he start to fuck his bellybutton again, this time he thrust slowly but harder then last night.
Ryne moaned as he arched his back, causing Loran's member to reach deeper. His belly gurgled in hunger, the babies hungry.
"your bellybutton feels so good" loran moan loudly as his blue cock penetrate even deeper into Ryne's belly, as he thrust the huge orb like an oil machine, in and out, harder and harder.
Ryne moaned loudly as the babies moved faster. Ryne climaxed under loran, waking up. "Cum so I can go eat."
"i wanna eat you" loran grinned and taste the milk of ryne big breast. than he thrust harder and faster until he shout "aaaahhhh ffuucckkk!!!!" as he cum and cum deep inside Ryne belly.
Ryne moaned as he felt loran cum in him. Ryne panted heavily, rubbing his belly. "Can you get something to eat for me? The babies are very hungry."
loran was breathless as he lay down beside his new lover. "that was amazing love. yeah sure. you wanna me to make some sandwiches for you?" he asked Ryne.
"Sandwiches with extra pickles, chocolate cake, 7 12oz steaks, a dozen cookies, a whole watermelon, French fries, and pizza please." Ryne said as he gave the puppy dog eyes to Loran.
loran grunt. "lot of demands. ok. i will do it for you, although i will need to go after that to work". he go to the kitchen and return after some minutes with a plate full of sandwiches. "here. enjoy".
Ryne smiled and at the sandwiches quickly. "Okay. Where's the rest of the food though?" He asked as his belly growled.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,790 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,562 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,251 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,594 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,310 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,073 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,054 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,534 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,620 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,643 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler