Alien breeder (closed with dragonknight, nsfw)
"two nights. all nights. i wanna fuck you so hard that your belly will explode" he joked, and let Ryne to wear shiny silver catsuit with hair cover, that only his face was exposed. "wear this. i made it specaily for you. it will strech like a rubber when you get bigger and bigger" he smirked.
kik: dolria1
Discord : Dolria3#7259 
i do only text rp, i dont do cam rp, nor do i send pics or vids. 
"Alright. Can you rub my belly." Ryne asked.
lilnarn rubbed Ryne still flat belly with circles, pressing his hand hard and teasing his bellybutton. "anything else?" he ask.
Ryne moaned. "Just get in me. I know you've been patient." He moaned.
after Ryne wear the suit, lilnarn zipped his ass and penetrate him while Ryne stand face to the wall. the alien blue penis get deep into him before he grin with lust and start to fuck the boy hard and fast, as he kissing his lips.
Ryne moaned loudly as he was penetrated. He wrapped his arms around Lilnarn's neck, holding onto him. "Fill me up big boy." He begged.
the prince fuck him harder and deeper. "your birth cannal squezzing me hard! ggghhh-" he moan and climax, unleash tolerent load of cum into the boy. his belly swell and expand, his catsuit strech out as lilnarn said.
Ryne moaned loudly as his belly expanded beyond relief. "Ohhhhh...so good! So tight!" He moaned.
"that was just the first round" lilnarn exclaims. he zipped the belly richrach and expose it, sending his hands and pressing it hard. then he make Ryne go on four, and resume to fuck him in doggystyle. his belly bounce from movement as the cum already inside make it sound like barel full of water.
Ryne moaned as he belly bounced up and down, the cum in him sloshing around in his stomach. "I'm going to cum!" He moaned.
lilnarn thrust harder and deeper, his speed was increasing by the second. "cum then" lilnarn moan back and thrust deeper his cock into Ryne womb and cum again, expanding the boy's belly even more.
Ryne moaned as he climaxed. His belly grew bigger and bigger before it stopped.
lilmarn giggle, panting his hand on thr boy's big belly. "that's more like it" he said. he pull out his cock and start poking with it Ryne's sensitive bellybutton.
Ryne moaned in pleasure as Lilnarn poked his belly with his member. His belly jiggled everytime it was poked.
lilnarn smile as he saw Ryne enjoy so much. he poked his bellybutton more and hard, until he cum all over it, hot semen driping all over the boy's huge tummy.
Ryne moaned loudly as Lilnarn's seed landed on his belly. He looked at Lilnarn's seed and scoped it up, then he started to lick it, eating Lilnarn's sperm.
"here, there is a lot more from where it came" he smirks and thrust his cock into Ryne mouth, then he move in and out moaning like a horny horse, while Ryne throat been pounded fast.
Ryne moaned loudly against Lilnarn's cock. He rubbed his large belly as he took Lilnarn.
after ten minutes of thrusting, lulnarn shout and climax deep into Ryne throat.
Ryne swallowed greedily as Lilnarn climaxed. He then sucked Lilnarn off, not content yet and wanting more of Lilnarn's delicious sperm.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,791 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  C Alien Babymaker w/ DragonKnight HeavyBellyGirl 2 1,562 01-14-2020, 01:21 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,252 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,598 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,314 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,080 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 25,097 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 94,626 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,654 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,654 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler