Civil War (spinoff of Chosen, Closed)

"Like being kicked in the stomach from the inside out." Shiina explained as he rubbed his belly.

The lock gave way and Rina pushed the door open and smiled "come on, Ill check on ypu omce we are safe" she said taking his hand to help him escape

Shiina waddled as quickly as he could, his belly was large enough to look like he was carrying a twenty pound baby.

Rina took him through the secret passages and the shadows to get them out of the city

Shiina slowed down, the extra weight taking a toll on him. "I'm so tired. Can we rest for a few minutes?" He asked.

Rina l8oked at him as he went to sit "we....need to get out, cant you rest once we are out of he city?" She asked

"You try running when you're carrying get something this big!" Shiina exclaimed as he pointed to his belly.

"Im sorry, I just....I dont want the captIn finding us" she says

"I know. But this is so bizarre. I don't really know what to do." Shiina said as the baby continued to kick. "Ohhhh....why do you have to kick?" He groaned.

"I onow Shiina, but...we need to hurry, " she crouched and reached for the child, she felt a different and powerful energy from his womb "shhh baby, we need to get yoir daddy out, calm down please" she said softly and looked up at Shiina "Would you be okay if I carry you?"

Shiina blushed and nodded as he rubbed the top of his belly.

"Come on" she said carresing his cheek in encouragement as she turned around so he could get on her back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM