Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)

Koi had felt sore from his head to his feet and battered but he felt safe in his master's arms, staying as close to him as humanly possible. He had soon been warned about the pregnancy that was progressing at a fast rate. He had gasped softly as he had felt the eggs inside of him moving slightly as they had grown to a large size and had stretched the flesh of his stomach to a large and swollen size. He had rubbed his stomach, wondering as to how big these eggs would become. He hoped that he would be able to birth each of the eggs and not be too tired while doing so.

Ash sensed Koi's fears as he looked down at the young man and his stomach that seemed to be stretched. Ash looked at his own stomach that had grew with eggs, "Do not be worried, I will be here to help you with delivering the eggs." Ash felt his own eggs shifting some, becoming worried of how the birth would be on him since he was punished to stay in his snake form, knowing if they caught him it might be worse than just pregnant, "I fear I'm afraid as well, I've never known snake men to give pregnant in their true forms."

Koi had been scared about the birthing of the new eggs that he was pregnant with. After the birth of his master's eggs it seemed as though the new eggs would be big in size as well. He had stayed close to his master, trusting him and only him alone and not the other snake men. He had listened to his master's words of comfort, nodding his head as he had struggled not to cry as his emotions had gotten the best of him. He had curled up on the floor of the cold and large metal cage, closing his eyes and falling asleep beside his beloved master as rest had been what he had needed. He had felt nauseous but he had remained asleep, holding his stomach with his arms as they had wrapped around it as if he were trying to protect the eggs contained within him.

Kage had checked on his captives once in a while, smirking when he had seen them still in the cage. He had wanted to rape them again but he knew that one time was more than enough to ensure that his eggs would grow and thrive inside of them. He had changed to his true snake form, slithering around the room and hissing as he had told his men to hunt in the woods for a meal for his captives. "Go get prey for our captives! .. now!" The men had did as they were told by their leader, shifting to their snake forms and slithering out of the house as fast as they could. Soon they had returned after a few hours, one of them holding a large dead deer around their shoulders and had dropped it to the ground. The leader of the snake men had gotten to work, stripping the carcass of flesh and cooking it over a stove so that the meat went from raw to nice and tender. He had put a few pieces of meat on a plate, walking to the cage and opening the door to put the plate in front of Koi and Ash so that the could eat to stay strong.

Ash knew the cell was cold for Koi since he didn't have snake skin that was used to the temperature. Moving his tail around Koi, Ash made sure he kept Koi warm while he slept noticing him wrapping his arms around his stomach. Ash slept a while before hearing the cell door opening looking to Kage who had brought them cooked meat. Looking at the leader Ash knew it would be hard for him to eat with no arms, "Why do you wish me in my snake form?" Ash asked Kage not sure if he would even respond.

Koi had sighed softly with relieved of the warmth that his quivering body was given by his beloved master's snake tail and body. He had soon woken up, yawning as he had stretched. He had stayed near Ash who was his master, fearful of the man named Kage.

"You can be in your human form. As long as you do not try to escape." Kage said to Ash, turning and walking from the cage before locking it behind him. Koi had eaten a few pieces of deer meat, laying back down and falling back asleep for a while.

Ash watched Kage leave before he changed back human eating a few of the pieces of meat. Unsure if he wanted to stay in human form, Ash returned to his snake form feeling able to protect Koi in it. Watching Koi eat, Ash soon let him go back to sleep curling up in his tail. Taking the tip of his tail, Ash moved it over Koi's stomach feeling the eggs underneath his skin. Feeling how big they were Ash wondered how long before Koi would give birth and then himself.

(I must get off for now, but will return later tonight. Hope see you on :D Oh let me know when you want to skip some.)

Koi had slumbered for a time, feeling the same warmth embrace his true human form. He had felt each of the litter of ten growing eggs moving inside of his stomach but not enough to where it would wake him up from his slumber because of pain. He had felt as though he was at peace as his master was touching him in the loving way.

After a few months of being in the cage Koi's stomach was large and swollen and so was his master's own one. He had paced around the cage like an animal, trying to stop the pains that was because of the eggs moving around restlessly from one side to the other inside of his womb. He had wanted the pregnancy to end but knew that he would have to wait until the eggs were ready to come out.

(Okay. And we can skip. I will start us off.)

The months seemed to pass quickly by as Ash felt his eggs moving inside him and noticing how Koi was looking with the eggs. Ash could tell his love was in pain from the ten huge eggs inside him, and knew the pregnancy should have been over by now. Moving over to Koi Ash wrapped his tail around the man making him stop pacing, "You are in pain, I have a way to help you if you wish." Changing into human form, Ash placed his arms on Koi's stomach rubbing it, knowing he had speed up the pregnancy once, and that he could do it again.

Koi had stopped his nervous and pained pacing, sitting down gently on the floor of the cage to rest his body. When he was spoken to his master about making the pain that he was experiencing go away as he had nodded in response to allowing his beloved master to make the discomfort that he had felt vanish like the wind. He had wanted the eggs out of him so that he could relax and not worry about birthing them. He had leaned against the bars of the cage and had trusted his master with helping him.

Ash lead Koi over to the bed pulling off his pants before making him get on his hands and knees. Rubbing his hand over his manhood, Ash got it hard before slowly pushing it into Koi's anus. Not wanting to hurt him, Ash began slowly thrusting back and forth knowing that sex would help him go into labor faster than waiting, "This will help, I promise, shouldn't be long before you feel eggs wanting out."

Koi had been worried but he had followed his master over to the bed that was fortunately in the cage. The bed had not been used yet by them. He had gripped the covers as he had felt his master's hard and thick manhood, moaning with pleasure along with a mixture of groans in pain. He had felt his body being rocked back and forth along with the bed that he was on his hands and knees upon. Soon he had felt the pain of the eggs as they had moved, causing a few gasps to escape his lips. He had felt one of the eggs begin to leave his birth canal and creep toward his opening that was slowly stretching to fit the size of the egg.

Ash continued to thrust into Koi before he felt a egg being pushed against his manhood. Pulling out Ash waited until he could see the first egg starting to stretch Koi. Helping him turn onto his back, Ash spread Kois legs looking up to his love, "First eggs already there, but your going have to push. Once it gets halfway out, I can help you get it out quicker so you save your energy for the next ones."

Koi had kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed, moaning as he was filled with his master's thick and well sized cock. He had soon felt that pain outweighed the pleasure, turning over onto his back and breathing heavily as the discomfort of the emerging egg was taking each of his breaths away. He had taken grip of the covers of the bed, beginning to bear down in a strong push that he had tried to get the first egg out of him as fast as he could before he became tired. He had groaned to avoid screaming as the pain became too much to bear inch by painstaking inch of the egg's hard shell.

Ash watched Koi's face noticing he was in pain from baring down trying to get the first egg out. Ash watched the egg as well as it was inching its way out of him. Trying to grab the egg didn't seem to help as it would slide back in a little from being slippery. Looking to Koi, Ash rubbed his stomach, "Come on Koi, you need to push harder before I can help it out. Scream if you have to, Kage isn't going get you."

Koi had clenched his teeth together, huffing to breathe while he had added more strength to his pushing movements. He could feel the first born egg try to emerge from it's father's body, causing the flesh of his sore opening to stretch to fit the eggs wide and large size till it was halfway out of him. He had wanted the egg to come out but knew that it would take time. He just had to be patient. Soon the egg was half way out and to it's largest and widest part of it which was it's middle.

Ash watched his love pushing as hard as he could. Finally when Koi had managed to push the egg halfway out, Ash wrapped his hand around it beginning to pull until it slide free of his love. Looking at the egg, Ash wanted to throw it away and break it but knew Kage would punish them. Placing it into the corner, Ash returned to Koi, "One down love nine more, you can do this. I'm here to help."

Koi had panted heavily after the first egg was born, waiting until he felt a contraction to push. He had felt weary after the first egg, wanting the last nine more to be out that were also in the litter. He had soon felt the second egg rouse with movement, causing him to gasp and cry out as he had pushed. The second egg was moving more than the first one. He had felt the second egg descend the length of her birth canal, pushing against his opening after an hour of trying to free itself from it's father.

Ash rubbed Koi's stomach feeling his stomach tightening knowing the egg was coming down. Watching Ash stayed by his side noticing the second one being pushed out. Although it took an hour, Ash was able to grab onto it once it was out enough. Grasping it, Ash pulled hard wanting it to be out of Koi so that the third would soon emerge, "Your doing great love."

Koi had panted heavier and heavier, feeling his lungs screaming out for air. He had pushed hard for as long as he could, wanting the second egg that he was birthing to be out and done with. He had groaned in pain, feeling his slender legs shaking with exertion as he had felt his master pulling on the egg and trying to free it from his opening. He had fully birthed the second egg, sighing in relief with a slight smile at his master's encouragement as he had collapsed against the bars of the cage that his back was laying against.

Ash noticed Koi was getting tired and he still had 8 eggs to birth. Telling him to rest, Ash rubbed his stomach trying to ease his lovers pain before the third one could emerge. Remembering how bad it was, Ash thought of pushing on his stomach but decided to wait a while to give Koi a chance to push some more out.

Just then Kage entered the room looking down, "Well well looks like my eggs are coming, I see your lover has already birthed two. Come on little slave push the others out for me or I will make it worse!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM