Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)

Koti had panted heavily, trying his very best to push out the remaining eggs that were inside of him. He had wanted to be able to rest but knew that there was the thought of punishment on his mind. He had gripped the bars of the cage, crying out as he had struggled to birth the next egg that was slowly emerging.

Kage watched in amusement as Koi tried to push out the next egg. Watching it slowly emerge, Kage snapped his fingers as couple guards came over. Pulling Ash out of the cage, Kage entered kneeling down between Koi's legs. Placing his hand on the emerging egg, Kage looked up wickedly, "Doesn't look like your pushing hard enough. What if we wait for the others to line up with this one." Kage suddenly forced the egg back into Koi holding his hand there.

Ash twisted and turned in the guards grip but was restrained, "Stop it Kage!!! Torture me instead, not him."

Koi had grunted and groaned as he had pushed with much effort to get the next emerging egg out. He had lost count of how many eggs he had birthed so far but he was wanting the pain to end at that very moment. He had whimpered and had cowered away as much as he could as he had seen Kage kneeling between his open legs, crying out with agony and shedding tears from his eyes as the half birthed egg was forced back up into his aching body against his wishes. He had felt his body quivering, struggling to get the egg out that was shoved up into his body against his desire of it to.

Ash watched in horror as Kage kept the egg from leaving Koi's body. Ash knew it was torture noticing how Koi was crying out in pain not being able to birth the egg. Getting the strength Ash threw the guards off as he rushed into the cell grabbing Kage from the cell. Guards came into the cell getting Ash under control as Kage looked him over, "You will pay for taking away my fun. Mark my words!!" With that Kage and the guards left leaving Ash and Koi in the cell alone again.

Ash went between Koi's body watching the egg emerging again, "It's alright Koi I'm right here, lets get these eggs out before he comes back."

Koi had wanted all of the eggs to be out of him but knew that he needed to be patient. Still suffering the trauma that Kage had put him through he focused on his master's voice and that alone to guide him through the rough birthing process. He had quivered but had managed not to pass out, pushing as hard and as long as he could without stopping. He was weary after a while of trying to birth the egg but had managed to get the large egg out with sheer luck and hopeful willpower. He had groaned and grunted with much effort as the egg had slowly emerged from him, it's bone white shell sliding from his abused opening with a soft impact with the metal cage's floor due to it's father laying on the floor of it. He had panted heavily, relaxing with a sigh of relief that he would get to gather up his strength until the next egg would want out of his body as well.

Ash watched Koi grunting to push the egg out but finally it emereged and landed on the floor. Ash rubbed Koi's stomach knowing they still had 7 eggs inside him that needed to come out. Knowing he needed to rest, Ash looked to Koi, "Koi you still got 7 eggs inside you and I know your getting tired. Do you want me to help you or do you want to push them out on your own?"

The laboring Koi had panted hard, speaking in between heavy breaths of air. "Can you help me master. I want the eggs out." He had said with a weary whimper. He had expressed a pained cry like outburst as he arched his back from the floor of the cage, feeling the next egg make it's journey as it had left his womb and descended the length of his narrow birth canal. The egg had forced it's father's birth canal and soon bulging opening to get used to the size of it's hard shell that had forced it to fit it's size. A hand had gripped one of the bars of the cage, adding strength to his pushes so that the egg could leave him faster. He did not want to be abused by Kage. Not again. He was still scared that Kage would come back into the cage and force another egg back up inside of him so he was anxious to get all of the seven eggs that were left out of his womb as fast as possible.

Ash nodded as he watched Koi begin laboring from the next egg coming out. Getting up Ash moved closer to Koi's stomach beginning to bare down as hard as he could, knowing it would hurt Koi but rather get the eggs out. With Koi pushing and Ash doing the same, they soon got the fourth egg out onto the ground, "Just six more love, we can do this." Ash allowed Koi a moment to take a breather before he began pushing down again.

Koi had wanted it all to be over as he had taken a deep breath, closing his eyes tightly as he had let his body fall victim to the strong urge to push and had given into that strong urge. He had gripped the knees of his slender and badly shaking legs, feeling the weight of his swollen and aching stomach shift downward. With the net egg that was destined to emerge from his sweat drenched body he had wanted to birth all the eggs at once but knew that that was not possible. It was six eggs left that he had to bring forth into the world but it felt like more than that with each push that he had attempted.

Ash watched his love pulling back his knees pushing with everything he had. Pushing on his stomach, Ash kept pushing until he spotted the egg making it's way out. Looking to Koi, Ash rubbed his stomach, "The egg is right there love. I know you can do this." Ash placed his hand around the egg waiting to get a good grip so he could pull it out.

Koi had wanted the madness to stop, resisting a strong urge to sob and keeping it back. He had taken a few deeply needed breaths, beginning to push for as long and as hard as his body would allow him to. He had felt his body quiver, trying to get all of the egg's shell from him for as much as he could. He had felt every ounce of strength leave him with each egg that he had birthed so far. He had wanted to be free of the monstrously sized eggs but knew he had to be patient.

Ash looked to Koi noticing how weak he looked with each egg he birthed. Beginning to pull the egg free from Koi, Ash knew he was halfway done with the task but wasn't sure how much more he could take. Looking to Koi, Ash placed his fingers inside Koi's anus deciding to pleasure him so he wouldn't think of the pain as the eggs moved through him, "I'm going help you more Koi, your going to get through this. Halfway there."

(Hey I hate to get off, but I'm very tired and going head to bed. I be on tomorrow night hope see you on.)

Koi had continued to pant, finding that each taken of breath was heavier than the last one. He had felt pleasure outweigh the pain as he had felt his master's fingers inside of his sensitive anus and had wanted them to stay where they were inside of him. He had moaned gently, closing his eyes as he had proceeded with pushing the next egg out of his sore opening till the next egg was pushing against his master's fingers. He had bitten his lower lip, softly moving his hips up and down as the pleasure grew and grew inside of the depths of his laboring body.

Ash continued to pleasure Koi noticing it was helping him. Soon feeling the egg at the tip of his fingers, Ash pulled out slightly still pleasuring Koi until the egg had began to emerge. Placing his hand onto Kois manhood, Ash began pleasuring him that way while watching the egg until it emerged fully on it's own hitting the floor, "Looks like I found a way to help you my love. Did you enjoy that?"

Koi had purred a gentle series of moans, focusing only on pleasure that he was feeling. He had felt the emerging egg slip further and further down his birth canal until it was pressing against his sore opening that had already birthed a few eggs before that exact one was destined to be born as well. He had moaned with delight as his master had pleasured by his beloved master's skilled two fingers. "Yes master. I did enjoy that." He said with a small smile.

Ash nodded, "Alright you only got about four more to go, so let's see about getting them out." Ash began placing his fingers into Koi's sore hole moving them around knowing the eggs would come down on their own, leaving Koi to rest and relax. Looking to Koi Ash smiled rubbing his stomach as well.

Koi had expressed a noticeable wince of pain from time to time but most of the time he had moaned with pleasure. He had relaxed his body, allowing the eggs that were left to exit his still laboring body on their own. He had placed his small hands upon his propped up and slightly bent knees. He had begun to feel his whole entire body reacting to the pleasure that he was receiving by his beloved master. He had still wanted all of the slight pain that he had felt to be over but he knew that time would need to be patient.

Ash pleasured Koi not stopping unless a egg started to leave him. It was then he moved his hand to Kois manhood rubbing it as well watching until the egg would leave Kois body. Soon Koi had just gave birth to the last egg as Ash pleasured Koi until he released his cum. Ash smiled to Koi, "You did it love, all ten eggs are out. You can now lay there and rest, I'm not going anywhere."

Koi had been relieved as the last and final egg had been finally birthed. He had sighed with relief, resting his mind and body now that all ten of the egg litter were out of him. He had tensed up as he was close to an orgasm, crying out in pleasure as his seed had squirted from his erect manhood and had covered it in his essence along with his master's hand that was once rubbing it. Now he was worried about his master and the eggs that he was carrying. He had wondered as to how he would get through it. He would be there for him through it all like he was for him.

Ash stayed beside Koi watching him sleep as he laid down beside him. It wasn't long before some guards came taking the eggs and leaving them still trapped in the cell. Ash looked down at his stomach knowing his eggs would emerge sometime as well. Knowing he was to be in snake form for the birth, Ash decided against it staying in human form instead. Soon getting up Ash grabbed onto the bars feeling a strong pain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM