Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)

Koi had smiled up at his beloved master, feeling his body also become sore from the birthing of the large ten eggs but he had gotten up to his feet as soon as he was being pulled by his owner. He had laid down on the bed beside him, staying as close as possible to him. He had felt his master's lips on his neck and had fallen asleep. He had curled up as he had laid upon one of his sides, keeping an arm around his master as he was afraid that he would not be there when he had woken up.

(Hmm? .. I would love to let Koi have a few more eggs and start a new roleplay after that.)

Ash watched his love sleep in his arms a while before he finally fell asleep as well. Ash soon found himself in a nightmare as Koi was being help captive by Kage. Ash was being held captive in a cage, watching in horror at Koi was being raped once again, 'No Kage take me!!"

Koi had managed to sleep for a few hours or so, becoming awakened to his master screaming. He had quickly gotten up, taking a hold of his master's upper arms below the shoulders and shaking him awake gently but firmly. "Master .. wake up!.. please wake up! .. I am here! .. I am still here!" He was worried about his beloved master and it wrenched at his heart and had cut at it's strings when he had seen him suffering.

Ash jerked awake letting out a sigh seeing that they were home and safe. Ash wrapped his arms around Koi sighing, "I'm sorry I was just having a nightmare. Kage had taken you again and you were suffering."

(Continue or what u think?)

Koi had embraced his master close, feeling his body become relaxed against his master's slightly larger and strong body. He had gently nuzzled his master's chest and had kissed all over the muscular body part. "It is alright love. There is no need to apologize to me. We did go through a hellish time with that bastard Kage." He had wanted to let his master know that he was there for him and nothing would ever hurt him again. He had remained close to her master's body that had towered over his own smaller one.

(They can make love and Koi have two eggs. And the eggs will be twice as large.)

(So about same as ostrich eggs?)

Ash nodded having the urge to get up. Walking around Ash realized with a horror that the first eggs Koi had delivered were gone. Coming back to Koi Ash spoke slowly, "Kage took the eggs, the ones we had together. I can't believe he did that, now you wont see our eggs hatch."

The slave that Koi was had sat on the bed, still naked and his clothing on the ground where he had left them. He had frowned as his master had told him about the eggs that he had birthed with his master's help. "That is horrible." He had gazed up into his master's eyes, having a sudden urge to capture his lips with his own and ravage his body with his own one.

(Yes. :))

Ash nodded looking to Koi before coming over to the bed laying Koi down, "You know I was wondering do you want to have my eggs? I'm asking you and not forcing you so if you don't want them, then you just say no." Ash laid there staring down at Koi wondering what his answer would be.

Koi had grown to love his beloved master Ash. He had gazed up at his master, nodding at the words that he was being questioned of. "Yes master. I would love to have your eggs. I would be honored to carry your eggs." He had smiled softly up at Ash, leaning his head up and capturing his master's lips with his own eagerly waiting ones. He had already been naked beside his master's body, wanting to feel his manhood inside of him and feel him thrusting hard and fast.

Ash smiled kissing Koi eagerly glad to hear the words. Moving up, Ash positioned his already hard manhood against Koi's hole that was waiting for him. Sliding in slowly, Ash knew Koi was still sore, but he soon began thrusting hard inside Koi grabbing onto the sheets and looking at Koi, "Is this what you want my love."

Koi had moved his eager lips gently against his master's own ones as they had shared such passionate love making. He had spread his legs open for his master, letting his master position his thick manhood in front of his opening. He had gasped softly as he was entered by his master, reaching out and placing his hands upon his master's sturdy shoulders and had kept them there as he was being thrusted into at a furious and fast pace within minutes. "Yes! .. yes Ash! .. I do!"

Ash smiled loving how Koi called out to him. Gripping the covers, Ash didn't stop but picked up the pace thrusting faster and harder into Koi not stopping until he could no longer hold back his release. Feeling it going into Koi, Ash collapsed beside Koi laying there until he could pull out of him. Deciding to only climax once inside him, Ash knew it would allow Koi to only be pregnant with a few of his eggs, "Do you want the potion to make them grow faster?"

Koi had smiled as he was pumped into by Ash's strong manhood. He had felt his master's body pressing against his own one, had felt his flesh brushing against his own sensitive one. He had moaned and had cried out in pleasure, feeling a mighty climax build deep within the depths of his body and soon he had squirted his essence all over his master's stomach area, blushing as he had panted and had came down from his delightful high. "Yes master. I do."

Ash smiled getting off the bed and grabbing the bottle of liquid. Coming over to the bed, Ash allowed Koi to drink it before he placed the bottle back onto the table. Laying there Ash watched as Kois stomach was filled with a couple bumps knowing that was their eggs, "There they are, our little ones. It won't be long until we will meet you. And Koi don't worry I'm going be right here with you."

Koi had smiled as well, reaching out and rubbing his belly that was growing. He had felt the flesh stretch and the weight of his stomach began tightening. He had felt a little bit of pain but had went through it like the warrior he was meant to be. "Thank you master." He had held his stomach lovingly, feeling the movements from the eggs begin to kick up a storm inside of the space of his stomach.

Ash smiled loving that Koi was going have his eggs, the proper way this time instead being forced to do it. Getting up Ash made some food knowing Koi needed to keep up his strength until the eggs decided to make their way out. Giving Koi the food he made, Ash smiled, "Do you want to take a small walk in a little bit?"

Koi had held his stomach, feeling each of the growing eggs inside of his womb move restlessly. He had eaten his meal, nodding as he had wanted to walk outside for a while to exercise his mind and body. He had gotten up from the table from the chair he was sitting on, walking with a waddle over to his master and had wrapped her arms around her master's perfectly muscular body.

Ash smiled watching as Koi waddled over to him, his stomach growing with the eggs. Feeling his stomach, Ash felt two bumps knowing they were eggs but wondered if it was just them or more. Feeling how big they were, Ash began to worry if he didn't make Koi drink too much. Knowing he would be there with him for when the eggs started to come, Ash would worry about it later. Deciding to walk, Ash enjoyed his time with Koi making sure not to tire him out too fast.

Koi had gazed up into his master's eyes, loving the color of his master's eyes and how they had stared down lovingly into his own ones. He had smiled, wrapping his arms around his master's body. He had soon walked beside his master, waddling unsteadily but trying to walk correctly but it did not seem to work so he had walked the way he was doing during the past few hours. He had soon gotten tired after a few hours, panting heavily as he had stopped near a tree and had put a hand on it to keep himself from tripping.

Ash smiled loving how Koi looked pregnant with their eggs. After walking so long, Ash noticed Koi stopping by a tree almost about to trip. Reaching out Ash made sure he held Koi steady until he was alright. Knowing he was probably tired, Ash realized they were far from their home. Looking around Ash made a little pallet out of sticks, "Here love, lay down on here and rest. I will pull you along until we get back home." Ash changed into snake form using his tail to wrap around the vine so he could pull his love.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM