Forsaken One (Closed with MinxVeren)

2Koi had grown larger in the stomach area and while doing so his worries had grew as well. He had been sitting on their shared of bed one day he had noticed his master approaching him. He had gazed up into his master's eyes, being focused and alert at what her master had wanted to say. "Yes master .. is there something you wanted to say?"

Ash rubbed his stomach looking to Koi, "I'm sure you noticed how big your stomach has grown over the past month and that you still have a month to go. If you were giving birth to 10 eggs like before I wouldn't be worried, however you only have a couple this time. I want you to know that the eggs have grown larger than I thought they would. I think we need to make you go into labor now or else I might loose you." Ash spoke softly and tried to not show his fear, but knew there was nothing else he could do.

Koi had nodded at her master's words, feeling his worry become full blown. He had gotten up to his feet, waddling around the room to get his emotions in check. "I am fine with that master." He had said softly, gazing up into his master's eyes. He had trusted him and that was enough for him.

Ash watched Koi walk around the room scared that he would say now. However when Koi agreed, Ash nodded coming over to him, "I'm glad you trust me, now I'm going to change into snake so my cock is longer and harder. I'm going to make it pleasure to you but it's also going be rough so its hard enough to break the water bag." Ash laid Koi on the bed spreading his legs before he changed to snake form allowing his cock to become hard. Placing it into Koi, Ash pushed it as far in as possible beginning to thrust fast and hard.

"Alright master." Koi had walked to the bed that him and his master had both shared. He had spread his legs as well, gasping while he was being filled by his master's hard and erect cock. He had moaned loudly, gripping the covers of the bed that were at his sides. The bed had rocked back and forth in response to the rough and harsh thrusting. He had ran a hand down his master's chest while his master was still in his snake form.

Ash threw his head back moaning feeling the bed shaking beneath them, but he knew it had to be like this. Ash felt Kois hand on his chest as he looked to Koi glad to see he was in pleasure and not pain. Starting to feel his release coming, Ash held it back as long as he could until he felt the bag bursting around his manhood. Releasing his cum into Koi Ash stayed there panting before pulling out, knowing the pains would soon start, "It's going to start in a moment Koi, I'm right here to help."

Koi had moaned louder with each forceful thrust that his master had done. He had gripped the covers tightly and had held onto it. He had felt warm water gush from his opening after his water was broken by his master's manhood. He had waited for his labor to start up, getting up from the bed and walking with a heavy waddle around the room. After a few hours he had soon held the wall with a sharp gasp, feeling a sharp pain course through him like a powerful wave.

Ash walked around with Koi for a while wondering if Koi's labor would start. Spotting Koi holding onto the wall, Ash went over to him feeling his stomach getting hard with the pain. Letting Koi hold onto him, Ash helped him walk around some more knowing it was the best way to get the eggs to leave him, "I'm alright here love, just breathe. Scream if you need to, hopefully it won't be long."

Koi had held onto his master, breathing harder when the pains had become worser. He had walked around with his beloved, groaning with discomfort as he had stopped from time to time to prepare himself for the next step. He had felt the eggs begin to move faster and harder, causing him to hunch over and hold his stomach with his hands while he had cried out in agony.

Ash held onto Koi as he began breathing harder knowing the pains were getting hard. Ash rubbed Koi's stomach feeling the eggs inside him moving knowing they were trying to get the first one into the birth canal. Hating to hear Koi crying out, Ash wanted to pleasure him but knew a egg needed to get into the birth canal first before he could help, 'It's alright Koi I'm here, it should be over soon."

Koi had kept his master close to him, groaning with pain as he had felt the eggs. He had resisted a strong urge to scream as the discomfort became worser and worser. He had soon felt a strong urge to push as one of the large eggs had begun it's journey down the length of his birth canal from his womb. He had felt his slender legs shaking from the pain that he had felt. He had wanted the pain to stop but knew that it was a part of the birthing process.

Ash held onto Koi noticing he was baring down some meaning one of the eggs was coming. Noticing his legs were shaking, Ash helped Koi over to the bed propping him up and spreading his legs. Not knowing how long the egg was, Ash placed his hands at Kois hole starting to try and pleasure him enough until the egg made it's entrance, "Your doing so great love, the first will come and then the second one, and we will have our family."

Koi had went from groaning in pain to moaning in pleasure. He had gripped the covers of the bed once again, biting his lower lip and moving his hips slightly but not enough to where he could not be pleasured by his beloved master. The first egg had ventured down inch after inch of his birth canal, spreading his entrance open around the size of the emerging bone white colored shell.

Ash continued to pleasure Koi until he felt the egg pushing against his fingers. Pulling out his fingers, Ash watched as the egg slowly started to emerge from his love. Noticing right away the egg was bigger, Ash looked up to Koi who was pushing, "Come on Koi, I need you to push hard as you can and long. This egg is twice as big and its going take a while to get out."

Koi had taken in a few deep breaths into his lungs, attempting to push for as long and as hard as he could. He had kept a tight grip on the covers of the bed, gasping as he had tried to get the large egg to emerge from him inch by painstaking inch. He had groaned in pain, closing his eyes tightly as the pain had steadily gotten worser and worser to manage as hour after hour had passed.

Ash watched as Koi began pushing hard and long gripping the covers. Watching between his leg, Ash watched the large egg coming out of him but seemed to just come out an inch each time and it hadn't even gotten halfway out. Hearing Koi groaning Ash looked up to Koi knowing the pain he was feeling. Noticing Koi's anus tearing some, Ash gripped the egg, "Slow down Koi your going to tear if you don't. I'm going stretch you some to help." Ash placed his fingers in around the egg starting to hold Koi open some, "Push now Koi!!"

Koi had relaxed as he was being told by his beloved master, feeling his master fingers inside of him to help him stretch so that the egg could slide from him. He had groaned, pushing once again as he was told to push. He had felt the egg slowly emerge, stretching out the flesh of his opening.

Ash watched as Koi relaxed before giving a hard push groaning as he did so. Ash kept his fingers there feeling the egg being pushed out and brushing against his fingers. Noticing the egg had to be halfway out, Ash slowly placed some of his fingers inside Koi to help push the egg out of his love. After a few more pushes with Kois pushing as well, Ash caught the first egg as it slide free from his love. Ash held the huge egg up from him to see, "You did it love, rest until the second comes."

Koi had held a breath in his lungs from time to time, using it to help propel him in pushing out the egg. He had groaned from time to time, crying out as he had felt the large egg emerge from his opening. He had panted heavily as the egg had finally slid through him and into his master's hands. He had sighed with relief, closing his weary eyes and resting for a while until the second egg began moving as well after an hour of sleeping.

(What if the second egg starts to come backwards, and Ash has to reach in to change position of it?)

Ash placed the egg in a little basket beside the bed watching as Koi closing his eyes. Grabbing a wet rag, Ash wiped Koi's face and stomach off of the sweat that had formed when the first egg was coming. Knowing he still had a second egg inside him, Ash hoped it would be faster since Kois hole was already stretched. Rubbing his stomach, Ash hoped it would help him relax.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM