Choice of the Minotaur (Closed with Minxveren)

James watched his new mate gathering clothes into a pillow case before he left with him into the woods. Traveling a while, James soon picked up Zeke into his arms knowing he didn't want him to become tired to easily. Walking around, James came to a house that was in the side of a cave placing Zeke down, "This is where my parents lived when I was younger, but since they are both dead it will now be our home."

Zeke had carried the pillow case over one of his shoulders, traveling with his beloved mate as they had made their way from the hut and deep into the depths of a heavily forested area. He had been surprised as he was picked up from his feet and carried off to the new home that the both of them would share together. He had soon gotten back to his feet, waddling over to the front door of the new house, opening it and becoming surprised to find that the door was already unlocked. He had opened the door to the new home, walking into the house and sitting down in the living room area.

James smiled watching his love going in sitting down in the living room. Leaving his love for only a moment, James went into the kitchen to where he had food stored, making a small meal for him. Bringing it back in, James handed it to Zeke allowing him to eat knowing he had to keep his strength up, "Once you eat, I can show you a tour if you like."

Zeke had laid down on the couch, getting comfortable as possible while staying off of his feet which ached. He had soon sat up as his beloved mate had returned to the living room, taking the bowl of food and eating it bite by bite until his stomach was finally full and he was content. "I would like a tour love. Thank you."

James nodded moving over to help his love up. Showing him around James showed him the kitchen and then took him upstairs into the bedroom and bathroom. Bringing him back downstairs, James brought him past the living room into a back room surprising Zeke with a running waterfall and a small pool of clear water, "This is where I was born, and if you like where our little one will be born."

Zeke had smiled as he was helped to his feet. He had walked around the new house that both him and his beloved mate would share. He had seen the bedroom which was upstairs, the bathroom which seemed much more larger than his simple hut, the living room which he had already seen and a back room which he did not even know existed. He was indeed surprised when the waterfall had poured and there was a small pool of clean clear water filling a pool which seemed much more larger than a tub. "I would love to give birth in water so this is wonderful."

James smiled nodding as he pulled his love back up to the bedroom allowing his love to lay down. Laying beside him, James allowed Zeke to lay on his huge chest. Watching him sleep, James reached out rubbing his loves stomach not able to hold back his excitement that he would soon have a child. Although he couldn't help but wonder what would happen if the tribe found out.

Zeke had soon had a strange tiredness come over her. He had yawned softly, following his beloved mate as he was pulled by him to the bedroom. He had laid his head upon his mate's strong muscular chest, closing his eyes and dreaming about the family that him and his beloved mate would soon have. He had seemed to also wonder what would happen if the tribe that he had been born into and had grown up into had found out about the pregnancy. Would they try to find him and his lover? .. would they kill the baby that was inside of him? or would they leave them be like he had wanted them to do? .. only time would tell.

James who had fallen asleep with his love on his chest, soon was awaken by a noise coming from the downstairs. Getting up, James laid Zeke to the side before going downstairs, finding a minotaur from his tribe moving around. Wondering what would happen, James tried to keep his cool, "What brings you here? Did you come to see if I had failed or succeeded?"

Zeke had stayed asleep, not knowing that soon there would be a strange sound coming from the downstairs area. He had slept soundly, not worried and sleepless in the very slightest. The minotaur who had invaded James and Zeke's home had smiled as he had seen James. "Hello James. I have come to see if you went through with the plans of getting a human pregnant." He had waited for his friend to answer him and his question.

James stared at the minotaur unsure of how he should answer. Finally figuring it was for the best, James nodded, "Yes I succeeded. He is pregnant and very happy to be. Now if that's all you came for, you can leave now and tell the tribe." James went to open the door not wanting to show Zeke off to another.

Zeke had stayed in the room and had remained there, waking up and walking around the room to stretch his legs. He had waddled, holding onto the wall and stepping forward with each step.

The minotaur who was visiting had nodded, understanding that James wished to be alone with his mate. "Very well .. I shall tell the tribe that you have succeeded." Without a word further he had left the house and had walked into the forest to where the minotaur tribe was at.

James let out a sigh glad that the guy was gone, not sure if the tribe would truly allow the pregnancy but didn't care at the moment. Hearing Zeke waddling around, James went to find him holding onto the wall, "Love what are you doing up? Your stomach is going grow alot and its going make it harder for you to move."

Zeke had panted heavily, walking away from the wall and holding his large stomach. He had made his way back over to the bed and had laid back down. He was tired after the short walking and had listened to his mate speaking to him. "I am sorry. I was restless." He had said softly to his beloved mate, smiling softly as he had placed a hand upon his stomach and had rubbed it gently.

James nodded, "I know and I understand." James picked up Zeke taking him downstairs and to the pool of water. Helping Zeke out of his clothes, James brought him into the pool allowing the water to surround them. Laying Zeke against the edge, James began rubbing his stomach and kissing it, "Is this better?"

Zeke had smiled as he was picked up and carried into his mate's strong arms. He had sighed with delight and pleasure as he was surrounded by the nice cold water that had filled the pool halfway to the top. He had gazed up into his beloved's eyes, feeling calm and relaxed while his body was in the water. "Yes. It is better."

James smiled nodding glad to know he was helping his love. Laying beside his love, James continued to rub his lovers stomach starting to wonder about the baby. Looking to his love, James didn't want him to worry in so he spoke, "While you were sleeping, one of my people from the tribe came to see if my plan had worked. I was wondering would you like to go see the tribe before our baby comes?"

Zeke had smiled as well, sighing softly with pleasure as his stomach was being rubbed by his beloved mate. He had felt the baby begin to move inside of it's father, responding to the other father's gentle rubbing. "I would love to see your tribe." He had laid his head upon his lover's chest, soon falling into a light but still worthwhile sleep.

James smiled glad to see when Zeke fell to sleep against his chest. Picking up Zeke, James carried him up to the bed laying him down. Laying there with him, James went to sleep until the next morning when he made Zeke breakfast. Then once they ate, James began carrying Zeke to his tribe, noticing all the minotaurs staring at them.

Zeke had slept for quite a while until the sun came back up above the horizon the next day. He had yawned as his eyes had opened. He had gotten to the kitchen area of the house, eating his meal once it was offered to him. He had soon been carried from the house and toward the area in which James's tribe was. He had become nervous because of all of the unknown minotaurs staring at the both of them with curiosity.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM