Magic book (closed with roseie1991)
"I guess this isn't all bad....Not sure how we'll prove where it came from. But we'll sort that out later." Said Tobias, patting Hitsugi's shoulder. "I'll be right back..." He said, getting up to get some towels to clean up the mess.

"Yeah....But now I have....ah....female parts." Mumbled Hitsugi, blushing as he hesitantly glanced back at Natalie. He watched her touch the egg, not realizing it still held some magic...It was hard to tell how it would affect her.

"I'm exhausted." He mumbled, closing his eyes and lowering the egg. He waited for Tobias to return and help clean up, thanking the older man when he was helped to his feet. He wrapped one towel around his waist, wobbling slightly as he stood. "I'm gonna go to bed..." He said, yawning. "You two are welcome to stay as long as you want." He added, wobbling back to his bedroom.

"We'll stay and make sure he's okay." Said Tobias, looking to Natalie. He was holding the egg, admiring how perfect it was after cleaning it off..."Amazing..."
"All part of the process...I think. Thanks to that spell you did."

*She replied to Hitsugi,glancing at him and back at Tobias cleaning the golden egg. When she touched it,she wants to ask him if it would affect her. She gazed back down at him Hitsugi*

"I hoped you learned your lesson."

*She moved back so that she will let Hitsugi stand up. She watched him walk away to his bedroom and she stood onto her feet. She gazed at Tobias with a nod and gazed down at it*

"You don't think it's...still magic do you?"
Hitsugi has certainly learned his lesson, he wouldn't play with magic. Now he had to worry about what becoming a hermaphrodite meant for his life.....after a good nights sleep.

Tobias turned the egg over in his hands, admiring it quietly until Natalie touched it and asked a question. "Umm....I don't know. I hope not." He said, nibbling his lip.

Part of the spell Hitsugi had used was for fertility...the egg still held its magic, passing it onto anyone who touched it. Tobias felt a tingle in his fingers that made him worry...
*Natalie felt a tingle onto her fingers as well with herself getting concerned and looked back at him*

"Can you find a spell that would...not make something happened?"
Tobias set the egg down on the table, keeping it wrapped in a towel for now. "Umm...well, I wouldn't know what spell to use because I don't know what it might do." He said, sighing.

He idly glanced around, wondering where the chicken had gotten off to....only to see Hitsugi's cat with some feathers in his mouth. "Oh no...." He groaned, following where the cat had come from only to find the chicken had been killed by the cat. they must've missed the noise during Hitsugi's labor. "Well, so much for that...probably better this way. don't know what the magic did to the bird."
*Natalie noticed the feather on the cat's mouth. Her eyes widen thinking that it killed the chicken...and it did. She sighed and leaned down to run her fingers onto the cat's head*

"Bad Kitty..."

*She moved her fingers back with her eyes onto Tobias*

"So now what will we do?"
Tobias didn't even notice the way he was watching Natalie, those sharp blue eyes drifting over her body as she knelt to pet the cat. He only snapped out of it when she asked him a question.

"I, uh. Well..." He started, looking a bit distracted. "I guess we should clean that up." He said, motioning to the chicken. "Hitsugi won't be happy, but you can't really blame the cat....its instinct." He shrugged.
*Natalie chuckled at him after she didn't noticed him staring at her like that. She shook her head and walked to the room so that she will pick up the feathers*

"Yeah. Because it's hungry."
Tobias picked up the cat, brushing the feathers from his mouth. "I don't think he's hungry...Hitsugi always keeps his bowl full. Sometimes cats just kill things for fun...or practice. Either way, I bet this guy saw the chicken as a prey item and a toy." He nodded, looking at the cat and smiling.

He glanced to Natalie, shifting to look a bit more. Not even realizing he was starting to stare...
"That's sad."

*Natalie didn't like killings. She never had. But it's in the cat's nature. She now noticed the way that Tobias was looking at her suddenly.

She blushed and turned away from his gaze with her hand onto her arm and runs her hand on it up and down*
Tobias didn't care about the cat or the chicken anymore...His focus was on Natalie.

He moved a bit closer, shifting to set the cat down before resting his hand on her shoulder. "You alright?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. He was always the type to worry about his friends...though, his attention on her wasn't out of worry. He wasn't sure what it was.
*She felt his touch onto her shoulder and she turned to look at him with a small smile on her face. She couldn't help...but to move her own hand onto his hand that was onto her shoulder and gave it a small squeeze*

"Yeah...I'll be fine. Are you okay?"
Tobias gave Natalie a warm smile when she put her hand on his, gently turning her to face him more. "Yeah, I'm fine. Well, as fine as I can be after what happened." He said, shaking his head slightly. "But let's just relax." He said, motioning for her to head into the living room.

Hitsugi wasn't great at decorating, but he did like soft furnature. And that's what Tobias was steering Natalie towards. The plush second-hand couch in front of the TV. "Let's watch some TV...then call it a night? Hm?"
*Natalie nodded thinking that it might be fine. As long as they won't mess with the book again,its really good with her. She walked with Tobias to the living room and stopped right next to the couch. She smiled at him with a nod*

"Yes. That's a good idea."
Tobias kept that warm smile on his face, an expression that made those normally sharp blue eyes much softer and more comforting. He followed Natalie, motioning for her to sit down while he went to a nearby closet. He knew where Hitsugi kept things, he spent enough time hanging out with him, so he knew where to get a blanket.

Hitsugi's cat followed Natalie, meowing for attention at her feet while rubbing her legs.

Tobias chuckled when he returned to find the cat with them. "Well, I guess someone else wants to relax with us." He said, holding up the blanket to cover them as he sat down and found the remote. He hummed as he flipped through the channels, looking for something worth watching.
*Natalie smiled softly at the cat. She picked the cat up and laid it onto her lap so that it will be nice and comfortable on there with her fingers moving up and down on its ears and head. She smiled up at Tobias and back at the cat*

"I don't mind."

*She turned back at Tobias with herself looking at Hitsugi's room*

"I hope he will be okay after what had just happened."
Tobias reached to scratch the cat under his chin, getting a happy purr from the furball. He found a movie to watch, something he knew they had both seen before...just for background noise.

He shifted slightly, draping an arm around Natalie's shoulders and glancing to Hitsugi's door. "I hope so too...but I haven't heard anything, so I think he's sleeping just fine." he chuckled, hand moving to rub Natalie's arm.

Hitsugi was still sleeping, but not comfortably. His body was still being changed by the magic. Hips growing just a little wider, not enough to be obvious at a glance, but just enough to make his sleep pants tighter. Other parts grew, since he had used fertility magic. Making the crotch of his sleep shorts tighter as well. Along with fertility came an increase in sex drive...fuelig a steamy dream and making him moan softly in his sleep.

Hitsugi had been hit full-force with the fertility magic...but it remained in that egg and passed to his friends. Tobias didn't notice, but he was coming on to Natalie more than he ever did before...and parts of his body were beginning to grow as well.....
*Natalie gazed at his arm around her shoulders. She didn't mind his touch but this was kind of unexpected. Especially with how he was touching her arm. She smiled lightly up at Tobias with her head moving down to his shoulder,watching the TV with herself nodding her head up and down*

"I guess you're right. I just worry is all."

*She sighed softly with her eyes closing*
Tobias kept rubbing Natalie's arm, glancing to the TV idly. He smiled when she rested her head on his shoulder, hand moving to thread his long fingers through her hair.

Natalie would feel some effects from the egg as it increased her fertility. Her bra would feel tighter as her beasts grew slightly...and a greater need for sex.

Tobias felt something, but he kept himself under control...for now.

"We should sleep"
*Natalie nodded,distracted by sleep to notice something was wrong with her. She yawned abit with her eyes closed*

"Yeah...we should."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,977 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,228 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,714 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,162 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,703 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,980 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,591 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,102 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,281 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,595 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8