Ancient Scroll (Closed with Runde)

"Alex, our bellies are growing." Sean gasped in shock.

Alex's eyes widened and his hands flew to his belly. Sure enough, it was slowly rounding out in synchronicity with Sean's. "W-what's going on? We almost look...pregnant!"

Sean put his hands on his chest. "We're growing breasts too."

Alex felt his new breasts sag against his chest as his belly kept growing. It was beginning to take a toll on his back; he was growing so big that it was hard to support himself up under his dome of a stomach.

Sean leaned against a wall for support. "I growing to big." Sean moaned.

Alex suddenly exhaled as his belly stopped growing. He looked like he was nine months pregnant. 'Impossible,' he thought, until he suddenly felt flutters from beneath his stomach.

"Alex, I felt something in my belly." Sean cried.

"Me, too! What the hell's going on?!" Alex yelled back, rubbing his taut stomach.

"I think it was that scroll." Sean replied.

Alex walked over to his friend, accidentally touching bellies with him in the process. "How long are we going to stay like this?"

"I don't know. Let's get back to the hotel?" Sean said as he started waddling.

Alex nodded and waddled behind his friend, resting a hand on his back as he did so.

They got back to the hotel and Sean took his shirt off.

Alex did the same, collapsing on his bed in exhaustion. Having a huge belly stuck to his skin made him hot, and sweat dripped down the edges of his stomach. He placed a hand on it and gave it a small rub.

"I don't know, but I love this. What about you, Alex?" Sean asked as he sat beside Alex.

Alex smirked. "You know, I had my doubts, but you're right. This is actually kind of awesome." He sat up. "Just being so big with life. It rocks."

"I agree." Sean said as he leaned and was about to kiss Alex.

Alex looked over to see Sean and leaned into the kiss. He turned so they were kissing each other head-on, and their bellies pushed into each other, eliciting kicks from both sides. Still kissing Sean, Alex took his hands and began to rub Sean's belly.

Sean also started to rub Alex's belly. Sean's breasts started to leak milk.

Alex broke the kiss to see Sean's lactating breasts, which he slowly began to massage.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM