Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

*Eugene looks at Sam*
Eugene to Drake: hey drake, is it very hard to keep the baby in for 9 months? Do i look strong enough for that?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know now because i just in 3 months of pregnancy but I think it'll very hard to carried new life in my belly. although it's very hard but i think i'll be happy.
Yeah I think you strong enough to carry my brother's baby Right? Dreak smiled and looked at Sam and Eugene

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Eugene: hey! How did you understand that we two love each other? You are just awesome Drake!

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

I just guess it because my brother never bring someone to our home. you was the first person that saw his room i think you're important for him.
I looked at Sam and saw his red face "Haha Sam not be shy"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Haha....hmmm...since the beans are out, you are okay with our relationship..right?
one down Sam! The other to go!
(the other = how my family will take it)

Dreak : Yeah please take care of him instead of me.
OK today i have a dinner with my boyfriend at restaurant I have to go now. bye i'm out of Sam's room

Sam : haha Yes i think it's so hard but i'll try for you. what do you want to do next Eu?

PM me If you want to RP. 

I think i must go back now...it's getting late...dad is huge and he can't prepare dinner...same is the condition with uncles and my brothers...i am the only one to do these household stuff!

"Wow hey!! I can prepare dinner for your family. I love cooking I can help you if you want"
i out of my house, clasped Eu's hand and walk to his home.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Hey Sam...thats a great idea! And after dinner, will you spend the night with me?"

Yes off course but before that lets me think what we gonna do for your family tonight (You want scene in the kitchen or skip ahead to the dinner or after dinner? and please start it)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(a short kitchen scene followed by a dinner scene where i introduce you to everyone )
Okay..dad's favorite is Pasta...shall we make white sauce pasta for dinner?

Yeah we should do it can you open the gas stove? i'll prepare ingredient.
Eugene thanks for good experience. You know? I lived only with my brother i never cooked for my mother or father I'm so lonely and I dreamed someday i'll have father, that maybe your father. I smiled to Eugene

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yes Sam....my family is your family from today..."
Clutching Sam from behind while saying this while Sam is busy with the oven

Wow You so hurry Eu haha I played his hair while i'm cooking
Ok done I turn off stove and turn to hugged him "i catch you honey haha"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene puts his hands inside Sam's shirt and play with his hair on his chest and put his finger in his navel hole and kiss in his ears and bite the ears and whisper "You are mine baby...only mine"

I hugged him too close and play with his hair "Yeah i'm yours i'll stayed with you forever and You are mine too honey" i whisper to his ear

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad entered the kitchen...
"what are you two doing? I am hungry....my baby needs food!"

Sorry sir. I released Eu and go to dinner with his familly.
"Hello again I'm Sam Eugene's friend" i told in the dinner.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dinner was a huge gang...this contains all of Eugene's family members:
members at dinner present that night were:
1. Eugene (not pregnant)
2. Sam (nor pregnant)
3. Conor - Eugene's 17 year old brother (not pregnant)
4. Dad (7 months pregnant)
5. Grandpaa (1 month pregnant - no one knows except grandpaa himself)
6. Joseph - Eugene's eldest brother - 29 years old (9 months pregnant)
7. Jacob - Eugene's 2nd brother - 27 years old (not pregnant)
8. John - Eugene's 3rd brother - 22 years ols (not pregnant)
9. Jade - Eugene's youngest brother - 11 years old
10. Uncle - I (8 months pregnant)
11. Uncle - II (8 months pregnant)
12. Uncle - III (3 months pregnant)

This is basically the entire family of Eugene

his family was amazing i loved it. "Lets i'm introduce for you all i'm Sam Eugene's friend. Nice to meet you all" I clasped EU's hand under the table and smiled to his family members

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM