Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

Eugene: and he is really a very close friend of mine..
(thinks in his own mind: i shouldn't be telling about our relationship right now..)
Hey Sam, talk about your brother! Sam has a brother who is the cutest brother i have ever seen! and that boy is pregnant as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok Eu I lived with my brother he was pregnant 3 months now with hisband he looked so tired when he was pregnant but he told me that pregnancy is amazing." I speaked with Eu's family and i saw some of members smiled.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Dad rubs his own belly and looks at each of his sons and says "it's indeed very painful...but fuck pain, its enjoyable while you conceive the child, and fabulous to keep a new life growing inside you"
then he looks at Eugene and said "you were the one with whom i was the biggest..people thought i might explode!"

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Yeah i think it's very painful and hard when someone was pregnant but if someone i loved get pregnant i'll take care him with the best i can do"
"You heard your father said Eu? he told that you're the biggest maybe you;re baby will biggest too if you're pregnant haha"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"Haha..I would love to be big someday like you dad" saying this, Eugene winks at Sam...
post dinner, both Sam and Eugene to go Eugene's room

"First time dinner with your familly was so good Eu thank a lot" i hugged him from the behide and kissed his neck.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Don't say it as my family alone sweetheart...it's your family as well...baby, you and i are one now

my hand move to his shirt and starts open Eu's dress "You want me to do like this?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yes Sam....play with me..make me yours...utilize me to the brim.."
saying this, Eugene starts to play with Sam's chest hair

haha my hand moved to Eu's nipple and squeezes it and kissed him hotter "You want more? honey" (Sex now?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

"If you give me more, i can take more sweetie"
(sex whenever you want...now or later both fine with me)
*licks Sam's chest*

I still kissed you and squeezing your nipple and one of my hand moved to your crotch and pressed it "Hello anybody here?" (can you start io take of my pants if you want sex now but if you didn't want it's ok for me too)

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yeah..some decent guy is waiting here" says Eugene as Sam's hands touch his pack....
Eugene licks Sam's navel hole and captures his pack over his pants...then enter his hands under the pants

"Ahhh So good Eu" my cock started to hard inside my pants and i licks his nipple and hugged him closely

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene feels a sudden rush of pleasure through his entire body and he could feel his bone standing up...
he tore open Sam's pants and started sucking his cock

"Ahhhh it's good Eu" I felt my cock is so hard. "You want to drink my cum i can give it for you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

After finishing the cock sucking session, Eugene took out his own hard mad cock and thrusted it into Sam's belly button

"Hell yeah honey you wanna fuck me? if you want just do it" i'm rubbing my belly and licks his chest

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Yes yes yes"
moans a bit
"oh gosh..your navel hole is so deep...i love it so much Sam"

"Ahhhhh i moans. Fuck ma ass honey i'll be happy in your cock" I'm plying my nipple make it's sensitive.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM