Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad)

Sean woke up and Eugene was not with him. When Sean got his pants on, he saw his belly was a little bloated.

Meanwhile, Eugene felt very tired because of the last night's exercise with Sean....he skipped college this morning and slept the whole morning

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sean didn't feel good during his classes, but he went to his classes anyways.

In the afternoon Eugene woke up and thought of calling Sean once....he planned to keep contact with Sean as long as Sean wasn't pregnant....he would dump him if Sean got pregnant

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

Sean wasn't sure i he wanted to tell Eugene that he was pregnant, so he kept it to himself.

Eugene called up Sean: "hey Sean...let's go for a walk bud..just you and me..."

"Sure." Sean replied. He found Eugene and went on a walk.

Eugene thought "let me use this beast completely until he falls pregnant and then will get rid of him...but till then, this hot body is a body to be used each time i get horny and need a fuck.."
tells to Sean: baby, let's go to the library...it will be mostly empty at this time of the day.."

"Sure." Sean said as he followed Eugene to the library.

They went to the quietest section of the library....not a single scholar was here at this time...Eugene took Sean behind a book shelf and grasped Sean by the arm..."baby, i will make you mine once again
*starts fucking him*

Sean moaned as he was being fucked by Eugene again.

"Ohhhh baby.....you are the best.....you are so hot and wet baby"

I rubbed Eugene's pecs and abs as he continued to fuck me.

After fucking Sean non-stop for 30 mins, Eugene ejaculated huge amount of cum into Sean and bit his ears saying "how does that feel baby?"
then he forcefully turned Sean face-to-face like a puppet and plunged his own piston into Sean's belly button and started a second phase of fucking.....this time he fucked Sean black and blue...

"It hurts." Sean groaned in pain.

"this is the pleasure of pain baby...." kisses him on the lips, his tongue entering into Sean's.....continuing to fuck Sean through his belly button

Sean moaned in pleasure and pain.

Later that night Eugene messaged Sean "baby, come over...my nights are incomplete w/o you..my instrument is waiting for your manhole....it has grown hard...take it baby..."

Sean needed to find a way to get away from Eugene. His belly was in extreme pain.

At night Eugene had dreams of fucking Sean and filling him up with all the cum he could produce...
next morning he saw he had too much of night fall the previous night...his pants stuck to his instruments and there was big wet patch in his bedsheet...
he rather felt sheepish...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM