Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"Hey baby are you in here!!" i speaks while i'm rubbing Eu' belly and my other hand move into his shirt and playing with his nipple.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Eugene suddenly feels a tickling sensation in his nipples and burst out laughing...while resting his head on Sam's lap, he pushes his head further up towards Sam's belly and says "no..baby in here"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Haha baby in you Eu or we both" I'm rubbing his and my belly

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Now Eugene pushes his head further up between Sam's legs...

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"What are you doing honey? haha Do what you want i'm your slave now"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"no honey...we are both masters and slaves to each other...ahhhh, its so nice to push it through my head....its so spongy baby!"

"You can't be my slave honey if you pregnant but you'll be my princess haha" i'm play with belly and kiss him more and more.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"No! I am not a girl! Don't call me princess....i am your Prince..and you are my Prince..."

"Sorry honey if i spoke something that you don't like to heard and make our dating bad" i'm in guilty face.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"You must pay for this mistake honey...take your shirt off...it will be a sweet punishment.....hehehehehe"
Kisses Sam after saying this

"Yes i' ll do all you want please not angry me" i'm still in guilty face but start to take my shirt off

PM me If you want to RP. 

Before Sam could entirely rake his shirt off, Eugene pounced on his bare chest and started sucking Sam's nipples...

"Ahhhh s...Stop it Eu ahhh i hug him and kiss his forehead" it's so happy but i'm still in guilty face because i called him princess that make me very sad.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"your milk is so sweet baby...."
tells this and goes on sucking Sam

"Ahhh don't do like that honey" my hands move to inside his pants and i start stroking his cock

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene could feel his male organ stand up courtesously in response....he proudly said:
"the one that your hands are touching now, he is so polite....he stands up seeing you, he starts crying after some time and bows down when you leave....hehehehe"

"I don't want he bows down honey i want he stands forever haha" i still stroking his cock

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Hahaha....he will if you stand forever..."
saying this, Eugene felt he just came in his own pants...

i'm clasp Eu's hand in his pants "hey I catch my princess" haha my other hand gently touch his face and kiss him again.

PM me If you want to RP. 

This is a Prince

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM