Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"Hey i'm really sorry honey so sorry. hey is i make you angry? please don't hate me honey i'll not call you like this anymore" i feel i'm very guilty that make me very sad.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"it's okay boy..we should be going now....it's almost evening....i have to massage dad's, uncle's and brother's bellies with oil.....i have to go now...."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok today i'm so happy thanks" i hugs and kiss him "we'll back home now do you want me to help you massage your family members?"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"If you would like to do that, sure"

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Yeah i want to try it if you family ok with me haha"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"My family is super cool....they will always welcome if an extra pair of hands comes to help with the oil massage! And i bet you are expert at oil massage too as your bro is pregnant and you must have massaged his belly every day with oil..."

"Haha i massage my brother ofr a littel times because his boyfriend do it. but yeah i think i'm good in massage and rubs the belly ok think we should go back now"

PM me If you want to RP. 

As they returned to Eugene's home, they saw dad, uncles and brothers all waiting bare bodied for the oil massage...
Eugene (to all): "hey dad, m back...sorry i am a bit late.."
Eugene (to Sam): "let's distribute the work first.......whom do you want to massage Sam? I and my youngest bro aren't pregnant..so we will take the remaining..."

I want to massage who latest stage of pregnancy about 8 or 9 months i love to massage huge belly it'ok?

PM me If you want to RP. 

"It's great baby...take Joseph(9 months), dad (7 months), Uncle-l (9 months) and uncle-ll (8 months)....we two will do uncle-lll and the remaining pregnant brothers.."

"ok i'll take joseph first" i'm sit in front of him and start massage his belly "hello Joseph i'm Sam glad to massage you. How do you feel about my massage"

(Who that you want him to love me?)
(Sorry im very busy)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Joseph: "hey Sam...you really massage very beautifully! Me and my child, both are liking it! see it's already kicking at your response!"
saying this he takes Sam's hands and places them palm down at the side of his belly where he felt the baby kick...
Joseph continues: "i wish my husband was here now...."

Back story of Joseph:
Eldest son of the White family...Mr. White(i.e. Eugene's dad) got pregnant and gave birth to Joseph when he was only 19...thus explained Mr. White is now 47, Joss being 29..
Joss got married 3 years ago to an army guy...his husband rarely comes home...after their marriage in the past 3 years, they had met only twice....last time when he had come, he impregnated Joseph...
he wanted to take leave for his pregnant partner..but his leave wasn't approved..so, he won't be here for a couple of years at least...

"Hey Joseph don't speak like that i think your hisband love you and his son so much but he can't stayed with you because his job. You know if you want to meet your husband you just speak with your belly he's in your belly with half of you too" I still massage his belly and try to make him relax

(Welcome back honey^^)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(haha..i was busy too honey)
Joseph: "yeah..you are correct..but next time he comes home, i will surely impregnate him this time...he should understand how it feels to carry a baby in you for 9 months..."
Saying towards Sam: "did you ever get pregnant? If yes, you know it...it not, you don't really understand it...ask your dad how he felt when he carried you inside him!"

"Sorry my dad died when i was child and my brother just pregnant in 3 months I don't understand how someone feel when he pregnant but if i have someone who i care and he's pregnant i'll take care him with the best" I speak and saw to Eugene.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene smiled back...he was massaging his 3rd uncle's 3 months pregnant belly...
Joseph continued: "so, what do you plan? You to carry the baby? Or your boyfriend to carry"

"I think we both can carry the baby and i want to take care my boyfriend when he is pregnant"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Joseph: "haha...you talk exactly like my boyfriend...Btw, thank you Sam...your hands have got the magic...my belly feels so good!"

I move to Uncle-l and massage him "Hello i'll massage your belly how about your pregnancy. is it good?"
(You want me massage all 4 persons right?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Uncle-I was almost asleep...he suddenly woke up at the touch of a couple of soft young hands at his 8 months pregnant belly...he feels being pregnant at 54 is not an easy task and he curses his seeder always for making him pregnant....but, the best part of being pregnant is, everyday you get good oil massage from some young hands...
and today, that pair of hands was a new one! and those hands were so delicately massaging his 8 months pregnant belly...he could feel his child feeling happy inside...
he himself felt happier..he can bet there was no one else whose massage was so beautiful!
finally he couldn't help appreciating "your hands have magic young boy! your future husband, whoever that will be, is very lucky!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM