Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"Thanks i hope he'll like it too" i move to Eugene's father i feel a little scare with him because Eugene told that his father is very fierce. "H...Hi do you remember me? i'm Sam Eugene's friend today i'll help Eu to massage you" i touch his belly and massage it his belly is softer than expected.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Dad: "Hey Sam...yes..i do remember you boy! Oh! have you come to massage my pregnant belly? you are such a kind child! keep rubbing it until Eugene's brother inside my belly responds!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm rubbing dad's belly for long tome and i feel the babies kicked "Hey dad the babies kicking now. Wow it's amazing" i'm ear his belly to listen the babies.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "you can carry on rubbing and massaging dear...i like your touch on my belly"
Mr. White was surprised but he actually had a boner at Sam's touch..

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"yeah i'll do it more" I rubbing and massaging dad's belly for long time "Are you relax? it's good with you right?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "No pal....i need more! the boy inside my belly really likes it! do more! do me everyday boy!"

"Hehe i can't do it everyday because i'm not in this home i'm just your son's friend but if you want i'll often come to visit you "

PM me If you want to RP. 

"You can stay here young boy! Since you are my son's friend, you are welcome to this house boy! now keep rubbing me! my child is enjoying your touch boy! he is really happy!! i am glad i kept this child even though he was conceived because of a condom leakage!!"

"No i can't stay here now i have brother to take care too and your baby is good dad" i rubbing dad's belly (Do you want Sam response to dad's love?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(yes! i do want!)
Dad: "all 3 of you can stay here sweet child! you, your brother and his boyfriend! all the 3 can come here and stay with this family, already big, and going to be even bigger!!"
saying this, Mr. White looks proudly at his own belly and then at all his other pregnant brothers and sons...

"No dad not my brother and his boyfriend but just me why you look special in me dad? i do'n know but i like it" i rubs his belly and kiss his belly "hello anyone here?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Dad: "Ahh child!! you are such a sweet and obedient one!!"
Eugene: "i got your friend to stay here permanently!! go and get his stuff..meanwhile let him massage your baby brother growing there.."
Eugene leaves to get Sam's stuff

[people present in the room now: Sam, Mr. White, Joseph]

(i don't understand what do you want me to do next? want me to massage Joseph again? i'm ok with this plot but i don't understand what we'll continue? in really i'm feel not really good with this emotional because i really want only Eugene but if you want i'll continue it)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(not massage Joseph again...you will ask dad why he is still having a baby at this age...he could just get rid of that)

"Hey dad why you still having a baby at this age? is it good for you?"
(one thing that i don't like it so much in this RP is i don't want to come in to Eu home because just his dad like me it's not make sense to me and make me feel very bad. sorry )

PM me If you want to RP. 

(is i'm fussy man? if you getting bored we can stop this RP? but i still want it)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(okay..don't have to stay...just for a few days then..)
Dad: "that's a long story child! i too had fun just like you people have...but then i didn't know, fun comes with a price always...and the price made my belly swell each month...then i realized, oh gosh! i am 49, and i am pregnant!! i had already carried the baby for 8 weeks before which i realized i was pregnant...i almost was about to destroy it when the father of this poor thing said 'why kill an innocent life because of your carelessness?? and then you have already given birth 10-11 times...you are a pro at this..you shouldn't be afraid..take your call White!"
and then i decided to keep that life growing inside me...but trust me, sometimes it pains a lot boy! don't become pregnant! make your boyfriend pregnant in stead! hahaha"

"Wow your life was so amazing dad, i want to stay with you when you give birth haha" I still massage his belly and kiss it "But sorry dad i can't come to your like this it's not good. i want to be pregnant and i'll make my boyfriend pregnant too haha"

PM me If you want to RP. 

(sam and dad can still have special relationship but not like a couple just special dad and sons. Are you ok?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

"it's fine young boy!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM