Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

I finished massage and walk to Eugene "Hey Your family's belly is very amazing, I can't imagine how i'll happy if someday you or me to be like them.Thanks Eu" I touch your face and gentle kiss you.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"Hehe..thank you Sam...i just imagine every day that you are pregnant with my child baby"
Kisses him back

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You first honey hehe". i hugs him closely and whisper "I love you honey"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"promise me you won't leave me if i get pregnant, baby"

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Yeah I promise with you. you too honey promise me you won't leave alone Is there anything I can help you more? i'll do everything for you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"baby, come closer..."

"for you my love" i kiss Eu hotter (Want having sex?)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(sex or not, both are fine for me
you want to have now?)
"ahhh Sam...you are so hot, honey"

(I want it hehe)
My hand move to inside your shirt and play with your nipple."You're so hot too my love" i kiss you deeply

PM me If you want to RP. 

" baby, you are growing naughty each day.."
saying this, Sam took his own shirt off revealing his hairy chest with 2 nicely shaped milk containers, a cute black spot on each of them and his flat hairy stomach with well toned body guarded by a line of hair over it and ending at a dark, deep, black, never ending hole which starts from the center of his stomach and continues to go inside, deep inside Eugene!

(sorry, that was Eugene taking his own shirt off...typing mistake...Hehe...and that description was also Eugene's body...you describe Sam's body now)

Sam took off his shirt showed yellowish-brown skin body with muscular and my chest hair."ahhh" i squeeze your nipple and lick your belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene started to pull Sam's trousers down...he was already fingering Sam's belly button....he was hard....

I lick your chest and sqweeze your nipple "Ahhhhn honey you're so hot" my cock hard from your hands

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene suddenly wanted to fuck Sam through his belly button...
he took his already standing cock and thrust it on Sam's stomach...soon forcing it into Sam...Eugene behaved like a lunatic showing no mercy to Sam at all...!

"Hey honey if you want to fuck me Don't fuck only my belly come on to my ass it's ready for you. Fuck my ass hold Eugene!!"

PM me If you want to RP. 

" yeah baby..that's pokey boy....gimme your ass"

"Ahhhh you're so big Eu I love you so much, more Eu i want it more" i bend my ass to Eu make his cock easily to go deeply inside me.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"you are so wet baby" whispered Eugene when he saw Sam's erect penis hanging between his legs...with one hand Eugene masturbated his boyfriend while poked the other at his ass..

"Ahhh your hand was so naughty noney" my cock so hard now. I grabs one of my boyfriend hand at my cock and lick his hand "Wow my cum is so good" more Eu i want it more

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM