Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

(you are really cute Dots!!)
Eugene: "baby! what's wrong with you?? why are you telling all these?? everything okay with you baby?"
*stops talking and thinks for a minute*
he thinks Sam is telling these because he wants to break up with him....so h tries hard to make Sam understand..
Eugene continues: "if i did anything wrong, anything that you didn't like, i can change my habits Sam....but please don't leave me Sam....i love you too much..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(you too hehe)
"No Eu i didn't think like that i don't want to break up with you i just want to know clearly that you're really love me. I love you Eu love forever"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Eugene: "i too will love you forever baby..."

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"haha thanks to make me feel good may be you come to my home after your class i'll cook for you"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene: "wow Sam! that is an awesome plan baby!! trust me, the time is not good without you..ummmaaaahhhh"
*kisses once more in the phone*

i'm smiled widely after speak with Eugene "i'm very happy now i love Eugene so much" I go to supermarket to buy ingredient for the dinner.

(heyy you make me very happy with this plot thanks^^)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(Hehehe....but someone later, the other out must also be there)
It was almost end of the class when Eugene thought he would bring a surprise gift for his love...but again he had no idea what to gift! He never was in love before! He doesn't know what boys gift to their boyfriends!

(We can RP in Josheph after this)
I'm back to my hom with a lot of things waiting Eugene come to my home "Wow Eu must like this meal"
(Sam like every thing just Eugene buy for him)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Since Halloween and Christmas is coming soon, Eugene thought of buying some Halloween curios and a Christmas tree for Sam....

I'm cooking in my home waiting Eugene come to my home "Why is Eugene still not at my home now" i speak with myself
"Now is near Halloween and Christmas it's good if Eugene stay with me in that day"i speak with myself

PM me If you want to RP. 

*tingggggg* rang the calling bell...
grandpaa opened the door...
"Hey Scott....i am so confused....i don't know what to do..."
*hugs Scott and starts sobbing*

Scott "Hey hey calm down honey it's will be okay lets talk in your room. we can't make anyone know about you now"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Scott and grandpaa go to grandpaa's room...
meanwhile, Eugene is at Sam's place with a huge Christmas tree! He paid some extra cash to the delivery boy and asked him to put it in the second floor in Sam's room...
"Hey Sam....that's for you honey!"

"Ohh Eugene you do not give it to me it's so expensive but i'm very happy with your gift " i smiled and kiss Eugene to thanks him

PM me If you want to RP. 

This gift is from my first salary Sam! I got a part- time job Sam!

"Wow i'm glad with you Eu what is you part- time job? but this is your first salary thanks for every thing I love you Eugene. hey lets eat the meal i do it for you"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"wow! *sniff sniff* I can smell an awesome dinner cooked by two even more awesome hands!"
saying this he warmly kissed Sam's neck...
"My job is to teach maths to a 10 year kid!"

"hehe honey it's good work i'm thanks again" i'm cuddle your body closely and touch you butt "hehe so big anyone here?"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"hehe..."
Eugene started rub his bone on Sam's butt...

"Ohh sensitive here you're so good Eu" I lick your tit from outside your shirt "Hey it's bigger than last time hehe"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM