Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

''U turn me on baby...whenever you are near me, it gets biggerbaby..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want you bigger Eu you're look good I love you" i bite your tit and move my hand to your crotch

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"haha baby the food will become cold honey...and remember we are in the kitchen....what if your bro or his boyfriend sees us!"

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"Noo my bro and his boyfriend went honeymoon for 1 week. Now i'm alone in my house Eu i'm feel very lonely hehe" i kiss your cheek and i'm josh with you "but if you want to eat food we can eat it now"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

"i am hungry honey....not for food...i am hungry for your butt baby...."

"hehe what you want i'm fuck you or you're fuck me or we fuck each other" I kiss your mouth deeply

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Hehe...you've had enough of my butt....giveyours to me now honey"

"Hehe as you wish my princess opss just kidding my prince hehe" I lay down on the floor and waiting you "Come on honey"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene unzipped his pants and pulled down those of his lover's...then took some oil from the already cold frying pan and softened and lubricated Sam's manhole...and then pounded his huge, thick standing piston right into Sam...the piston moved in and out, in and out..

"Ahhh so big honey more please" I cuddle you closely make you cock go deeply inside my body

PM me If you want to RP. 

"if only it was possible, i myself would enter your body, baby"...
then panting for breath, he continued "baby, all those men who are pregnant in my and your house, all enjoyed these!! and we are also enjoying tonight!!"

"Yeahh I know they enjoy with this and we're too more quickly and faster honey Ahhhh" I'm biting your tit to urge you.

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Ahhh mhhh mhhhh aahhmmmm" moaned Eugene as he pushed his masculine pride further into his love's manhole...then he released a huge load of cum inside him and whispered "baby, you make sex so enjoyable...previously when you were not there, my hands never gave me such pleasure baby....!"

"Ahh Ahhh Ahhhhhhhh a lot of your cum are inside me now i felt so good" I gasped with hapiness "Hehe yeah honey your hand not like me Is i'm your best? hehe" I kiss your mouth and suck it.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Eugene's lips met Sam's and Eugene's tongue pushed the 2 pairs of lips and found its place inside Sam's lips...they exchanged a long kiss along with some saliva; Eugene's cock still brushing against Sam's belly and belly button

"Ummm Ummm" Sam moaned
After kiss "Ahhh Wooo your kiss is hot Eugene and your cock is strong than i think hehe you're the best for me Eugene"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Hahahaha...thanks baby...you are got as hell too baby...!"

"Haha you want more honey? do what you want."

PM me If you want to RP. 

"i want you for my whole life, baby"

"I want you too honey" i kissed you and cuddle closely
"But now time for meal right? hehe"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM