Happiness House (closed with PregnantLad )

"Oh yeah baby...food time it is..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sat on the chair and start to present my meals "I not really know what is your favorite food Eugene but all of these i cooked it with my heart"

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

"The food really doesn't matter, my love.....all that matters is that you have cooked them for me...i am falling in love with you even more than ever Sam...i can't just say in words how much i love you...."

If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)

"hehe i know honey i love you too okay lets eat and hope you like it" i'm looking you're eating my food and gentle smiled to you

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

While eating Eugene too looked at Sam, and he smiled back....his heart was filled to see Sam smiling so much....he knew it Sam is the person for him...he is his life partner...God has created Sam for him....

"W...what?"i'm blushed "why you look at me Eugene just eating hehe" I'm still smile i'm very happy when someone i love eat my food

PM me If you want to RP. 

"It's nothing Sam...i just love you...that's out baby...."

"i love you too honey love to see you in front of me"

PM me If you want to RP. 

That night after dinner, Scott discussed the matter with grandpaa...here started at grandpaa's room, no one knowing he was there...they talked over what can turn out...
grandpaa: "how am i still ripe? Why did i get pregnant Alvin? You will i tell my sons and grandsons about my pregnancy now? i feel like defeated, Alvin..." stated to sob after saying so...

Scott : what do you want Alvin I can do anything you want.
Scott cuddled Alvin closely "Hey not cry honey It's gonna be okay"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Grandpaa could feel himself warming up as Alvin hugged him tightly..he could feel his masculinity harden up and he realized he was again out of control like how he was because of which he is pregnant now...he too cuddled Alvin and brought his face closer to him..

"Hey honey calm down I'll benwith you all the time" Scott kiss Alvin

PM me If you want to RP. 

Grandpaa: "i know...be with me now once more Alvin"
saying this, grandpaa pulled out his jacket exposing his 64 year old muscular body
then he hugged Alvin even more tightly and they got involved in a long, deep kiss

"Yeah be with you now" I kiss Aivin deeply and cuddled more "Don't worried anything"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Grandpaa's busy hands searched for Alvin's zip which opened smoothly down...then both their pants went down...
grandpaa said: "i have already tasted the forbidden fruit Alvin...i am already pregnant...the positive part of this is that, now we can enjoy this without protection for the next 8 months or so...make me yours once again Alvin...make me yours.."

Do what you want honey" I put my cock inside your body and move my hands to play with your belly

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Ahh ahhhh ahhhh ahhh" moaned grandpaa..."Alvin, you are so amazing when you are inside my hole....do it harder boy...do it harder"

Scott : "hell yeahh honey Ahhhhh" i sliding my cock inside your body qulckly and faster and go deeply in your hole

PM me If you want to RP. 

Grandpaa was enjoying it as much Alvin was....grandpaa touched his own stomach, still flat and not bloated yet, and said "Hello kid/kids, your daddy has put his instrument inside me right now..meet him..he is super sexy"

I rubbing your belly "Hey sons i love you and your mother so much" I kiss Alvin more and explode a lot of cum into your body

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM