Best of Friends, Greatest Lovers [closed]

The check-up was quite fast, with the doctor going through the motions quickly. "Well, Sean, you're very healthy. You're right on track, and I'd guess you're about eight weeks pregnant."

"OK. When do I have to come back for the ultrasound?" Sean asked as he rubbed his belly.

"We can do that tomorrow, if you'd like."

"OK." Sean and Lonnie went back to their dorm room.

[you think they should have multiples? or just one]

[Multiple]

[how many?]

[5 babies]

[thats a lot; is there going to be natural birth?]

[I was hoping for orgasmic. It's a type of birth that gives you an orgasm.]

[ah, alright. that'll work. so you want to skip to the next day?]

[Yes.]

The next morning, the two went back to the doctor as requested. Everything went fine at first, until the ultrasound revealed something.
"Sean, the machine is picking up five different heart beats," the doctor told him, a bit of shock in her voice.

"You mean, I'm having 5 babies?" Sean asked.

"That's what the scanners say," the doctor replied. Lonnie just stared in shock -- he'd only been prepared for one baby, not five. Now what were they going to do?

"What are we gonna do, Lonnie?" Sean asked as they walked back to their dorm room.

"I guess we're gonna have to get ready for five kids," Lonnie replied, walking into the room and sitting down on the bed. "Unless -- you don't want them?"

"No. I wanna keep them." Sean said with a protective hand over his belly.

"Then, we've got a lot to get ready for," Lonnie said simply, walking over to him and looking down at his stomach. "Damn..."

"Like what you see?" Sean asked as he rubbed his belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM