Prized Human Cow Boy (Closed with VicaLovey)

"Oh my. You liked that did you?" she walked over and began where he left off. She rubbed it slowly a gently.

"Vica, please. Why are you doing this to me?" Sean pleaded.

"Well Sean, I belong to a great group of people who turn people into human cows. They go through competitions and who ever has the best one gets a spledid gift. The cow human gets the best breeding rights. But since it takes so long for human cows to reproduce I've already made you pregnant." she smiled and continued to rub. "The judges do like rounder bellies too."

"Wait. I'm pregnant?" Sean asked in shock.

"Uh-huh!" she said with a chipper voice. "It's the best way to help the process begin. Don't worry, it'll be fine."

Sean went back to rub his belly.

Vica rubbed his belly too. It was soothing. She couldn't help but feel proud. She got up and started to leave. "Hey, this might not matter, but I just wanted to let you know. I couldn't find a good egg donor....... so the egg came from me. Alright I'll be right back with your dinner." she shut the door and was gone.

'So, I'm pregnant with Vica's child, huh?' Sean thought to himself. "Wow."

Vica returned with something warm and good to eat on a tray. She sat it next to Sean. She started to leave and she asked "So you need anything else? A blanket, a book?" she wanted to give him time to adjust. To much new is never good.

"A blanket would be nice." Sean replied as he started to eat his meal.

Vica brought in three blankets. She placed one on his shoulders and smiled.

"When's the competition gonna start?" Sean asked.

"In a week. It'll give you time to fatten up and me time to get you trained for it." she patted his belly and gave it a small rub. "The little one also needs time to grow, you'll be full term by then."

"What do you mean by trained?" Sean asked.

"Well, sometimes the livestaulk get rambunctious, or unruly. One year I went one was crying. I didn't like that. It was plain torcher. So when I choose to get in the competition I decided to give my little heffer time to acclimate and learn manners. That's what I mean." she said. She turned towards the door. "Need anything else?"

"I'm gonna have some sleep." Sean replied.

"Sounds good. If you need anything just press that button." she pointed at the one next to the bed. "Anything you need, just press. Midnight snack, another blanket, leg cramp. Heck, if the baby moves just press it, I'll be there. Goodnight." she closed the door and went upstairs and saw it was 11:16 at night. "I guess fun does make time slip by fast."

As Sean was sleeping, he had a dream about him and Vica as beautiful cow hybrids.

Vica woke up early the next morning from weird dreams. She sat up and tried to remembered it. It didn't come to her sadly. She got up and made Sean his breakfast. She wanted to wait for him to ring the bell, but if he didn't she was just going to leave it for him in his room.

Sean woke up. When he sat up, his cowbell rung.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM