Prized Human Cow Boy (Closed with VicaLovey)

The hour was up and Vica really couldn't wait a minute longer.

As Sean stood up, he saw Vica running towards him.

As she went Vica's high heels flew off making her run faster. She was the first one in the door, everyone else just mosied in. She was about 10' from the stall door when she started to slide in an effort to slow down. But she was going to fast and slammed into the stall wall. She shook it off and opened his door. In between panting she asked. "How.... Huh.... Did you do?....huh huh."

Sean smiled. "Real good." he replied.

"Oh good." her panting was dieing down. She held her hand out to him so she could help him out of the stall.

Sean grabbed her hand and followed her.

Vica wrapped and arm around his back, making her close to him. They went back to the dinning room.

After a few hours, the judges made their decision.

When the judges came on stage the room quieted down. Vica and Sean were sitting together. She reached out and held his hand as they read the results.

Sean looked at Vica. "I hope I win."

Vica leaned in and gave Sean a kiss. "I hope you do too."

The judges gave their choice to Vica's father.

Vica's Dad came up to the podium. "I have the honor of announcing this years winner!" He opened the envelope and looked at the words. He frowned rereading the words. "Well, this year the prize goes to Sean, and Vica!" on saying 'Vica' her Dad smiled proudly.

Sean smiled and hugged Vica. "We won!"

Vica felt a little shocked and elated! "Yes! We won!!!" she hopped up and down and gave him a big kiss.

They walked up to the stage.

"Everyone give these two a round of applause!" Vica's dad said. Everyone did so.

Vica hugged Sean again.

Sean looked at Vica. "What happens now?"

Vica smiled. "Right now we just smile and wave. They'll take a picture of us, the judges and the president tonight while standing next to the Trophy. It's way to big to have at anyone's house, but you and I each get our own mini trophies tomorrow along with all our prizes." she started to wave.

Sean started to wave. "What about the breeding part?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM