Prized Human Cow Boy (Closed with VicaLovey)

Vica got dressed and ready to go.

Sean got dressed in regular clothes. "Let's go."

Vica kissed Sean on the cheek. "Let's."

They went to get their trophy's.

They were greeted by a few muckity mucks, and took many photos. They donated the clothes from the night before. Each Sean and Vica received huge checks, awards, ribbons, paperwork and signed the winners log.

"This is some cool stuff." Sean said.

"Yep, and it's all because of you!" Vica said smiling.

(We can make an international competition!)

(Absolutely!)

"Hey, Sean I don't know if you know this, but there is another competition. It's Internationals. For the world grand prize! Would you be interested?" Vica smiled daringly.

Sean smiled back. "Yes, I would."

"Sweet!" Vica jump up and down excitedly, and hugged him.

"When is this international competition?" Sean asked.

"Well it's in two weeks and it's in Switzerland. Do you like chocolate?" Vica said with enthusiasm.

"I LOVE chocolate." Sean replied licking his lips.

Vica was little shocked, she hadn't expected that. She looked through one of the baskets that they had given them with fruit and goodies. She pulled out a Toblerone chocolate bar and handed it to Sean. "We can get more of those there! My dad has a house there, wanna head there tomorrow?"

"Sure, Vica." Sean replied as he started eating the chocolate bar.

Vica smiled and clapped her hands. "Yay, just you and me alone in a warm house, in the snowy mountains of Switzerland! Let's get packin'! Ready to go home?"

Sean nodded as he started packing.

They packed, got ready and got their tickets. 24 hours later they where at the giant house in the mountains. Snow surrounded them, but the house was warm and lively.

"Wow. This house is beautiful." Sean gasped.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM