Prized Human Cow Boy (Closed with VicaLovey)

"Thanks! It's Huge! It has it's own library and chapel. Both are small, but yeah, we have them. We employ 15 people to maintain it year round, so if you need something you got it." She smiled. "Want me to show you to your room?"

"Yes, please." Sean replied excitedly.

Vica picked up Sean's bags and lead him down a small hall. "That bed room is my Dad's at the end of the hall, yours is to the right and mine is right across from yours. Each have their own Bathrooms. Vica opened the door and walked in. It was a pink room with a lot of frills. "Oh and every room has doily's everywhere. Mom designed it. My room is baby blue, my fave. If you want to get away from the girlishness you can always come over to my room."

"Well, I was hoping the room would look like a stable." Sean said. "Since I am a cow boy."

She chuckled. "Prized Livestock get better living spots. Plus it's to cold to put you in the actual stable we have set up. That stuff is for the warmer months, not November."

"I know. Thanks, Vica." Sean smiled.

Vica smiled back and put his stuff down. She went ahead and got her stuff and took it to her room.

Sean sat on his bed and rubbed his belly.

As Vica was bringing clothes to her room, she couldn't help see Sean rubbing his belly. "Damn, he's so cute." she mumbled to herself. She began to put closes into drawers. "Hey Sean, if you want to, you can sleep with me tonight. That way it wont be so chilly."

"Sure." Sean replied as he walked into her room.

She looked up and smiled at him as she shut one of the drawers. "Great."

"Can you milk my udder, please?" Sean pleaded.

"I was just about to ask you if I could. Get on your hands and knees." she grabbed a bucket and a stool she had packed.

Sean got on his hands and knees.

Vica smiled. "That's a good Cow boy." She sat the bucket under his udder, and place the stool next to him. Vica gave his butt a soft smack as she sat down. She patted his belly while she leaned forward to find his udder.

As she started to milk, Sean mooed in pleasure.

"Liking that are ya?" she laid her head agaist his belly, putting her ear on his waist. She was milking with one hand and rubbung his belly with the other.

"Yes, I do." Sean mooed.

Vica found his navel and circled it. Over the past few days it had slowly become an outie. Today it finally must have popped. "Good cowboy." she said.

Soon, Sean's udder ran dry.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM