Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
"Hey it's okay Alex. If you still hold me I don't worry about cold or damp. Just you Alex" Sam said and hugged Alex closely.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex smiled and held him close. He put his fingers through Sam's hair and hummed a little.
"Hey Alex your voice when you hum like the angel voice. I love it. I want to take a nap for little time it's may be help. please stay with me and hole me Alex" Sam said and fall asleep in Alex arms.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex continued to hold Sam and hum for about an hour, but then got up and started to make some soup for Sam.
Sam slept for hours. He woke up but don't see Alex beside him. Sam walked out off the room and go to the kitchen. He saw Alex cooking soup at the stove. He walk toward to Alex and hugged him from the behind. "Hey Thanks for your caring"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled languidly at the older man. He was slightly pale, and his forehead was clammy. "You're very welcome." He whispered as he leaned into the touch.
Sam hugged Alex closely and his hands wrapped around Alex's body. He kissed Alex's neck. "I do not know how to repay you" Sam whispered softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex chuckled weakly and held onto him as he stirred the soup. "I'm not sure how either, but we'll think of something." He said and kissed his cheek.
Sam smiled to Alex and hugged him with love "When I fine I'll do everything you want just tell me" but he began to cough now. "Oh sorry I think I shouldn't disturb you now" Sam said and released his arms.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex frowned and put his wooden spoon down and turned to Sam. He ushered him back into the living room/ bedroom. He helped him into the bed. "Let me get you cough medicine." He said as he covered him in blankets, acting very maternal.
"I'm so sorry Alex I gave you a trouble" Sam covered in blankets. his body shaking again. He took the medicine from Alex and looked softly to him. "Thanks Alex You're my best lover"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex shushed him and kissed his forehead. "I'm just taking care of you, nothing special."
"No Alex you're my special lover. Don't like it" Sam said and leaned to kiss Alex back. "Hope someday I'll can to take care you like this"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex kissed Sam softly and held him close. "If I ever carry your babies you can take care of me all you want, deal?"
"Yes I will I promises. I can't wait for that day" Sam smiled and hugged Alex closely. His hands moved to Alex's belly and rubs it. "Hey hello my little boys. haha" Sam said naughtily.

(Want to skip ahead to when Alex get pregnant? I like to RP in details now but if you want to skip I'm okay.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex rolled his eyes fondly and pushed out his stomach. "We don't know if I'm pregnant yet, and we certainly don't know if it's a boy." He said and looked in the mirror. With his already bloated stomach sticking out he looked slightly pregnant.
"Yeah we don't know but I think I'll get pregnant soon and we certainly don't know it's a boy or girl but I'll love them like my world" Sam said and rubbing Alex's belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex smiled softly at the adoring touch his older lover was giving his lower abdomen. "I hope it's a baby girl. I've always wanted a daughter to spoil." He said with a dreamy look on his face. "I'll definitely have to move to your home once in pregnant, considering I don't even have any bedrooms."
"But I've always wanted a son. Maybe you carry twins or more haha. My home have many bedroom for many kids" Sam laughed and hugged Alex closely. "Hey I want you move to my house soon although you get pregnant or not I want to see you 24 hours" Sam said and kissed Alex
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded and kissed back gently before pulling away from the kiss with a smile. He rubbed his lover's shoulders. "I'll start to move on after you're all better, okay?" He asked with dreamy smile as he imagined a future with them having many children.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,966 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,214 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,688 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,114 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,562 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,459 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,530 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,054 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,501 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8