Big boss (closed with mpregisamazing )
"Yeah Alex just wait now honey. you should rest as you can now because we don't know about how long for labor 4 babies" Sam said and hugged his lover. He rubbed Alex's belly softly and felt the babies kicking inside it. "Hey papa and mama can't wait to meet you dears" Sam smiled.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alex smiled as he listened to his lover talk to their unborn children. He groaned slightly as they kicked too hard. "Be gentle little ones, Mama can only handle so much."
."Haha Yeah calm down dears you can come soon but be gentle don't hurt you mama so much" Sam said while rubbing the belly. Sam help Alex to lie down on the bed and they waiting for the babies now.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex was getting worried because it was long, but his water still hadn't broken. "Should we go to the hospital?"
"I don't know honey but if you want we'll go to the hospital" Sam say sand kiss Alex ti calm him down. "But I think we should wait more"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded and placed his head on Sam's chest. He closed his eyes and took deep breaths. "I just want them out."
"It's okay honey they'll come out soon and I'll be with you to help anything you want" Sam said and hugged Alex closer to calm him down. "It's okay my love our babies will come soon" Sam said again and kiss Alex's forehead.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex curled into Sam and took deep breaths. Hours passed and finally Alex's water broke. He looked up at Sam, with an expression that was a mixture of fear and excitement. "M-my water just broke."
"Yeah I know it honey it's time now just control your breathe and push when you feel the contraction" Sam said softly to make Alex feel better. He leaned to kiss Alex while rubbing his belly. "You wanna change the position now?"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded a little bit. "Yeah, I do. Can you help me get on all fours?" He asked Sam as he started to sit up.
"Yeah why not? there are my babies too. I'm here honey and I'll help you everything just tell me." Sam said and helped Alex to sit up. he felt Alex's belly was rock now and the babies are moving down.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex groaned a little as he felt one of the babies slide down. He bared down and started to push on the next contraction.
Sanm is massaging Alex's belly and he know that Alex start to push now. "It's good honey just do it slowly and control your breath"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded and closed his eyes. He took deep breathes and remained calm. He pushed slowly, but steadily. He was pushing for at least ten minutes and nothing was happening.
Sam holding Alex and he feel hie belly is hard now. he know that it's hard and take a long time. "It's okay honey you did it great. you can rest when the contraction is gone"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex nodded and when the contraction was over he practically collapsed onto the bed panting. "I am worried. Isn't this too long? I've been in labor for at least twenty hours."
"Yeah It's too long but that's because you're carry 4 babies. you want to change position now?" Sam said and helped Alex to hold his body. He kiss Alex softly to help him to control his breath.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex kissed back and smiled softly. "I don't know what I'd do without you." He said as Sam helped him change positions. "I think I can feel the head." He said before pushing a bit more.
"Hey Alex I'm here honey and I'll not go anywhere" Sam help Alex to lay down on the bed and spread his legs. Sam look at Alex's ass. "Hey Honey I don't see anything now I think you must push more"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alex pushed as hard as he could, making guttural groans as he pushed. "Do you see anything?" He asked, as he caught his breath.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,969 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,219 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,702 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 9,141 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,637 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 99,755 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,556 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 16,076 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,278 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,555 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8