Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"His name was Terrian," Marcus explained as he reached for the statue. "He was worshipped before the time of Altantis." He handed Tobias the fertility idol then his hands immediately went back to Tobias' belly.

"You glow with happiness," he revered the man in front of him. When he heard of the chainsaw and the logger on his land, he was angry. Now he found that little fool was his most valuable treasure. "Priceless."

"Together we will find your title - one the carries the respect and status you deserve."
A respectful title...one of high status. Tobias had been called 'Sir' and 'Mister' before, on rare occasions, but those were just as vulgar as they were reverent. As for higher honorifics, they were a bit cold to the ears. Titles like "Your Grace" or "Her Honor" were more often said out of formality than genuine respect. Or at least that was his experience with forest villagers arguing with nobility about land rights. A proper title for the role he fulfilled...this was a tough one. Perhaps a civilization like this Atlantis his King mentioned would have had the answer.

The ancient statue felt surprisingly warm in his hands. Too warm for mere stone. Perhaps this Terrian still cared for his partners beyond the grave. Tobias smirked at the sentiment, but for all he knew, it could be exactly the case. And his ass started to feel 'normal' again. Well, there was no time like the present.

His hands shook. Partly from his energy being depleted, partly from excitement. He didn't have to bow out his legs; that was the only way he could walk for just right now. And so he slowly, carefully, pushed the immortalized cock of Terrian into his tender backside. The warmth coming off the stone seemed to soothe him, gently rubbing his seed-coated insides. The shape of the phallus made it surprisingly easy to bottom it out, and the hands of the statue seemed to be resting against his buttocks as if in appreciation. What an intimate design, he liked how these Atlantis people worshiped!
Marcus watched Tobias carefully pushed the statue into his stretched hole. "Terrian was beloved god among and a skilled lover. He bore a number of children for infertile women and gave life to barren men. Would you like to know more that treasure?"

He stopped when he saw that Tobias shaking hands. "Do you fear this?"
"Not at all, my King," Tobias reassured. "My body is weaker than my will, you might say. This will pass. Just as it has before."

He thought about the kind of man this Terrian must have been as the warm garnet seemed to heal his innards...? Or perhaps he was healing on his own. "He must have been a horny man to make love to so many people. Making children regardless of sex...perhaps he was inspired by you, my King! But in any case, this...nnngh...this statue of him seems fitting for such a loving man. It's like..." He had to stop to breathe more deeply; the warmth of the phallus didn't change the fact that it was stretching him out. "...It's like it's trying to tell me how Terrian himself would have claimed me, were it not for you. I'd just have to tell him that he couldn't compete, heh!"

But as he said that, something occurred to him. He looked to the human form of his King. Just what was that beautiful form based off of...? He thought back to the hewing of Terrian that now pressed imaginably lusty hands into his fat buttocks, but it was too plain in features to really make a connection.
Marcus's eyes danced with mirth as he touched the treasure bured in his mate's ass. "Did you honestly believe I would keep a fertility statue of another?" He joked as he lovingly turned the object in question over in Tobias' ass. "Humans have called me many different names over the years. If you wish, I will give you each name and you may decide the one you like the most."
"AANGH! Mnngh...My King, I would have happily believed anything you told me!" Tobias felt slightly indignant, but the revelation that his King was the true god of fertility comforting him greatly impressed him. The warmth of the stone made sense, like the warmth of the breath from a dragon's nostrils. "T-That being the case, your human form's cock is divine inside me, even as this rock. I daresay I'd like to feel the real deal, at least once."

The idea of choosing a name for his King was an odd one. Tobias would have liked to call him whatever name he preferred, and if that was Dragon King, then he was content to say it over and over. Calling him by a name he didn't truly care for felt almost disrespectful, even if this ancient dragon king didn't care. Still, the idea of collecting names over how many years was amusing to him.

"'Dragon King' suits me just fine, my King. But I am curious. You introduced your human form to me as Marcus. I don't suppose someone gave you that name, too? If so, I'd like my King to tell me the story of that name. But not here. That bed you mentioned is sounding more and more like a good idea..." His limbs were less unsteady, but lying down sounded heavenly. "I'll just take a few toys with us."

Tobias picked back up the gem-studded oil lamp...but it felt heavier this time. Was something inside it now? He picked up the lid and saw nothing. Unless something invisible found its way in there, he was just imagining it. The cane in the corner felt the same, but the idea of playing with it was a much happier one this time. And he looked up to that entrancing string of balls on the top. He was really curious about the story behind that thing, now. He wanted to know all about these treasures, and he was sure he would in time.
"My human cock is much less enertaining than my dargon ones," Marcus ruefully grumbled. "I think you would find it wanting.". He leaned forward and pressed his lips to Tobias' forehead while he used the treasure to play with his mate's hole.

"The mating has drained your energy," he continued then picked Tobias up. "I fear walking the expanse of the cave would eave you too weak." Plus this position made it even easier to work the toy into Tobias. The toys his human chose to bring into the bed made him smile. "You made wise decisions."

He made his way deeper into the mountain with his human in his arms. "Marcus was the name of a warrior that guarded one of my temples. He was young and brave with a great fate. He gave himself to the temple and when it came under attack, he stayed while others ran."
"I never said it would be as rewarding as your true cocks, my King," Tobias retorted amusedly. "It was mere curiosity. It would be like one of these toys: fun and stimulating, but nowhere near the flesh of the king of dragons."

Tobias was prepared to trudge his way to wherever the bed of his King was, but relief swept over him as Marcus picked him up effortlessly. So strong and majestic, even in a facade, it was awe-inspiring. He was eager to hear stories of his King's past, but this story in particular...oh, dear.

"Did you care for him?" Such a heroic tale couldn't be ignored for the sadness it held. Whether the true Marcus lived through that attack or died a sudden and harrowing death, the fact remained that he wasn't here anymore. "You took his name, so I know you think of him fondly. But did he have your favor, in particular? Either way, I would have liked to have known him."
"He fought to protect the temple and his faith. He died by my hands so the invaders would not defile his body." He took in a deep breath then slowly let it out. "He was a faithful servant."

He cocked his eyebrow at the man in his arms. "You think this cock would not be as rewarding as my dragon?" He pursed his lips as if Tobias just challenged him to a duel. "You seem to enjoy the treasure a great deal." To prove his point he swirled the idol around.
Tobias closed his eyes out of respect for the way the true Marcus lived. His King cared for the way his body was treated, even though his fate was sealed. He had to wonder what horrors the temple raiders possessed that not even the Dragon King could protect him. Tobias shuddered at the thought.

Or more accurately, he shuddered at the way 'Marcus' toyed with his ass, quickly turning and torquing the warm garnet against the walls of his ring and deep into where the tip of the phallus reached. What a devious King he was, contradicting himself for the sake of a game! Everything his King did was bliss to Tobias. A statue of his human cock, the human cock itself, his massive fathering dragon shafts...the raw eroticism of the Dragon King had to be worshiped across time for how easily it made mere men like him like wet clay in his hands.

"I-I enjoy it...because it's modeled after your cock, my King. Even in your human form, that thought thrills me. So...maybe I spoke without thinking. I-I'm sure the legend of Terrian's cock made men and women tremble with lust. The only way I could know for s-s-sure...! would be to feel you give it to me yourself! B-But if this treasure is any-anything to go by, it would fill me...! It would feel divine! But comparing it to your true cocks, my King, it just doesn't seem like a fair competition. How could anything compare to how you just filled me with your seed?"
"The raiders were not human, Tobias," Marcus answered the question the human didn't voice.  "Every king as enemies even though that are worshiped as gods."  

He kissed his mate's sweaty forehead while he continued to play with the toy.  He took note of the trembling shudder that raced down his cherished's spine when he pushed gently on the left side while turning the toy to the right.  He repeated the move several times watching Tobias writhe in his arms.  He might be a King but he wasn't above 'playing dirty' to prove to Tobias just how much bliss his human form could bring.  "Imagine this toy dividing in two while it's buried deep inside you.  Imagine those cocks moving like my tail when they are buried deep."  

"I have many books of Legends.  You should read them to understand just how I was worshiped throughout the ages.  Divinity will be a pale comparison to the heights you will reach.  There are many ways to fill you with my seed, Tobias.  In time, I'm sure you will learn just how many ways."  
Tobias was helpless in his King's arms, watching the light of amusement in his eyes as Marcus twisted the toy so cleverly inside him. He was on the receiving end of years and years and years of claiming and breeding humans, of course he would be surprised by just how much the King could tease and please him. "Having them move like that...! So warm, stretching me so far! I wouldn't be surprised if you would have this toy do just that. I don't think there's a single thing you can do that wouldn't satisfy my desire while making me want more!"

The King's mate retired his mind to simple moaning and hitched breaths as he listened to the voice of an ancient god of lust and fertility. The things he must have seen, the enemies he fought, the ways he discovered how to make his playthings insane with bliss! But...something about the end of what he said felt odd. 'I'm sure you will learn just how many ways.' It sounded familiar...But he never heard anyone talk to him like that! Surely not, in all his life he was just a simple forest child, a simple...logger...

Oh, no. No, he wanted to forget all of that. But the new policy of not restraining himself brought it to the surface unbidden. It was fuzzy and disconnected, but certain events had sharp and jarring clarity. And the dots connected together. No matter what he did, it stubbornly stuck out to him now. It seemed he had no choice.

"...My King, I've enjoyed your stories of yore so far. And I feel it's time I told one to you."
"I would love to hear one of your stories," Marcus said as he walked into the bed chamber hidden so deep in the mountains.  The space was enormous because this was bedroom of the Dragon King.  Torches lit bathing the entire area with golden light as if the sun itself shone down in the cave.  "But first let's get you to bed."  

Now one might believe would sleep on the hard ground but that was wrong.  In the middle of the chamber stood a bed unlike any other, huge with linens of every color.  This was the King's bed and Tobias would soon find himself in that.  Marcus chanted some ancient language then the bed shrunk down to something a human could enter.  He gently placed Tobias in the middle making sure to pile the pillows behind his head and back for support.  

"Tell me your story."  He propped his head up on Tobias' hip letting his chin rest next to that beautiful column of human flesh.  He made a place for himself in between his lover's parted legs and continued to twirl, swirl, twist, and now move the toy in and out of his love.  He tapped the base twice and smirked when magic made it slowly vibrate.  
Tobias marveled at the kind of luxuries a king of dragons could have. No kingdom had access to magic that powerful or decadent. And, sad to say, he had cause to make a claim like that. He reveled in the dedication his King had in giving him pleasure, for it was what gave him enough strength to tell the tale. However, the way the treasure started to vibrate, the way it made his innards quiver, nearly made him want to forget it all again.

"It's not a happy story." He felt the need to start with that. "You may have noticed that the way I spoke during our mating changed. Well, I didn't think anything of it at the time. But I've been...remembering things I didn't want to remember. I think you would have known about this, were it not for how I tried to forget it all."

He took a deep breath. "I'm actually of noble birth. You know the queendom to the south of the valley we were in? I was a son of a house of negotiators and advisors to royalty and nobility. I was being groomed to advise the Queen herself, so I learned as much as I could about the world, about how people thought, about different perspectives for the same events...and so on. So once I just became of age, I petitioned to advise her. She was...well, let's just say she wasn't impressed with me. I was a lecherous youth whose eyes wandered over men more confident than I. And my wandering eyes caught the attention of her husband, the King-Consort.

"We started seeing each other in secret. It was a passionate affair: he took out his frustrations for not being in charge, I took out mine for not wanting to deal with all the pressure. And it was very, very short. An assassin who meant to kill the Queen's husband caught what he was doing and decided to expose us instead. The outcome was exactly what the monarchies surrounding us wanted: for the uppity and demanding Queen to be humiliated." Even though the pleasure of the toy was great, Tobias couldn't help having his story pour out of him.

"The hopelessness of it all struck me. The Queen scorned my very breath. My lover denied everything and called me a vicious liar. And my family disowned me from the moment they heard the news. I would have happily hated them, if it weren't for the way I was raised. 'See things from their perspective!' 'Remember to use logic, not feelings!' 'Think of the realm!' And that made me HATE the realm. I know why they all did it; I'm sure my family didn't want me to leave, but they had centuries of reputation to defend. My King, you must know more about human civilization than I do. You know how the realm is considered more important than any one person. Even the ruler. So I went into exile and wandered into the forest..."

Tobias had to stop for just a moment. He had more to say, and he would misuse the wonder of his King's magic if he unleashed bitterness all over himself.
Marcus petted Tobias' stomach while he listened to his lover's story.   He felt his seed harden inside his mate marking his claim on the man from the inside out.  No one would dare harm Tobias now if they wanted to live.  He watched his cherished's face during his speech knowing when long buried memories crawled out from their hidden spots to cloud the human's mind with bitterness.  

He did noticed the change in his lover's speech during their mating.  Tobias' crude, rough logger language fell away to a more refined, and finished way of speaking.  He cradled his lover's body as the man described how he was born of noble birth and raised to be a part of the court.  He wanted to hiss when Tobias spoke of how the Queen wasn't impressed, and of the King-Consort's attention.  He was going to burn the Queen's Land for her treatment of his man.  

He cared very little of the secret affair but when Tobias said he had been thrown out of the Kingdom, oh fire raining down on those people seemed too simple a death.  

"I'm going to slaughter them all," Marcus growled as his eyes grew black.  "I will burn their fields, poison their water, and fallow every last one of them.  While I am very glad you become a logger then trespassed on my lands because you were exiled, they are going to die for what they did you do.  I understand you loved being a logger and hated living at court."  
"...Fine. Do it."

Tobias pulled the toy out of him, with his hands, and shoved Marcus's hands off of him. "Go do all of that, and more. Then come back to me and describe it all in painstaking detail; tell me exactly how you just ignored the moral of what I just said. Forget that the lesson from all of this is to be more considerate of people's feelings instead of lashing out or protecting your interests! Let the charred, black remnants of a place I used to call home stand testament to the extraordinary temper of a dragon who just heard a depressing story! And after you've done this, meditate on one simple fact: you sounded just like her."

Tobias heard shit like this from the war-hungry Queen all the time. What a miserable quality to her; he profoundly hoped his beloved King was better than that.

"...Or maybe you can stop to think for a bit. Yes, I was miserably scorned. But that scorn came from miserable people. I pity them. They are trapped in a routine that allows them no expression, and my greed for basic affection was no different from what must be eating away at them. Let that be their punishment." Tobias knew his words had the desired effect, but his King still did not look satisfied. Hmm. "...But if you were to, I don't know, swoop down on the queendom and remind them of the kind of fury dragons can have, then maybe that'll put things into perspective for them. Maybe. I don't relish telling you this, but it's not your problem. If you wish to take over that land in the name of order rather than revenge, then I'm happy to offer my services as an adviser."
Marcus sat back on his legs and thought about what Tobias said.  He really wanted to burn the damn kingdom to the ground but he didn't want to displease his mate.  "They get to live only because you want them to."  He admitted but he wouldn't let them go unpunished.  "They will have rotten harvest until the next solar eclipse."  If he couldn't destroy them all, then causing them years of hardship would do.  "She didn't deserve you as an advisor."   He added after a few moments.  
"I won't lie and say I don't wish vengeance," Tobias rebutted more peaceably. "But if you're going to punish them, please be thoughtful about it. The highborne get priority with food and supplies. Not to mention they can just import food. If you rot their crops, it's the poor that will suffer. And they're not in the wrong here. If you honestly get angry enough to punish innocent people along with guilty ones, then I would say you need an advisor."

Tobias had to think carefully here. He placed his hands on his pregnant belly to calm himself. He had unintentionally ruined a pleasant moment. And his King's fury was no joke. He had to put what he learned all those years ago to the test: he had to compromise. "If we are to destroy a queendom, let's destroy the soul of it and not the body. The impoverished masses of that place suffer from the selfish leadership. If the King of Dragons were to lead them in a revolt, they could destroy the institution that harms so many people. A new nation could be born. And they could remember how dragons ruled the world long ago. Perhaps..."

Sweet and surprising sentiment spun from his lips. "Perhaps when our children are born, they can expect playmates of their own among the enlightened people. I can give birth to a new generation, but the ones after that still need to be considered. It's a fine plan," Tobias stated with finality, his voice dipping lower into his baritone than usual. He gestured for the King to come back to him and embrace him, sticking the treasure back into himself. "If you cannot be happy, then let's make our future children happy. And so many miserable people. Am I not reasonable? Are you not a father of nations at heart?" He pressed Marcus's hand into his stomach. "Please...?"
"I'm unhappy because they hurt you," Marcus stated before his hands began to rub Tobias' belly.  "I want to hurt them for that but if you wish me to leave them alone.  I will.  If you are happy that you are with me now, if you do not wish go to back to the court, then I will abide by your wishes."  

He thought of the children that developed inside of his human.  The first batch wouldn't produce enough warriors for him to raise a proper army and lay waste to the Queendom.  Marcus went willingly into Tobias' embrace while the human slipped the idol back into himself.  "If I am to lead a revolt, I would need an army of warriors and mages."  He explained as his hand reached in between Tobias' legs and found the base of the treasure.  While he thought of future battles, he wiggled the toy along his lover's inside.  "I would like to be worshiped again, to see temples dedicated to my family throughout the lands.  Temples made of black onyx where men and women come to pray for blessings.  Ivory towers dedicated to the mother of the dragons with banners."  

"The highbornes of your world, they are fools that ruin their world.  They do not deserve my thoughts anymore.  You are my only focus now."  He leaned over and kissed his mate.  "You will be my advisor when the time comes for magic to retake the world."   
"I accept. The rest of my story is short and can wait. Let's indulge in more pleasant things."

Tobias felt the warm affection of his King return as the fertility statue dragged circles inside his open ass, getting moist as if to lubricate a more welcoming entrance for its guest. He could have sworn the garnet rod inside him grew even warmer, and a little bit softer. Even if he were just imagining it, the sensations it sent rippling through him were worth suspending his disbelief. His King's human cock would put the most virile human stud of his day to shame.

"I want what's best for you...and for me, and our children. I'm excited to be pregnant by my stud of a King. I'm excited to learn more about your history and mysteries and secrets. And I'm excited...! J-Just in general! I could barely make love to my wife once a week, a-and you make me yearn for your touch and teasing and filling me up at any moment! This idol of your cock alone, history itself, is making me hard and wet!" He tugged on the clamps, noticing his nipples healed just enough for the force of his pulls to electrify his body with delight. "And by the oldest of magic, these clamps were a terrific idea! I quite like the idea of growing breasts full of milk, with my nipples getting bigger and darker and more sensitive. I'll get bigger and bigger, and my pleasure will grow and grow with it! I want a big, swollen belly full of the warriors and mages and princes of the world! A-As soon as I give birth to them, I want to do it all again, and again!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,921 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 4,125 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,619 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,926 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 27,095 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 98,447 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 15,196 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,834 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,260 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 22,005 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8