Bride of the King (closed with Regifortis)
"I would never make a fool out of you," Darius answered with his chin tugged into Tobias' shoulder, "you're far too precious to be made a fool."  He used one hand to play with Tobias' cock and balls while the other he used to tweet, pinch, and grope Tobias' nipples and breasts.  "I will play with you while you're full of my whelps.  I would like for you to play with yourself if I could watch?"   

He nibbled his mate's ear for good measure.  He pressed his mate's butt against his hips letting his cock sit contently between those plush cheeks.  The only way his cock would enter his cherished would be if Tobias reached between them and slid Darius into himself.  "I didn't want the idol to bruise your insides if it reached too far inside you.  You may keep any treasure inside you that you wish as long as you remember it's there."  

Step by step they walked together down a hallway then turned to the right.  "There are some chambers this way.  We may to explore each one."  
Tobias gave his King a wry smile as Darius comforted him. He shouldn't have forgotten that he had a damned fertility idol up his fat butt in the first place! "I would push it out for you to watch, if it started hurting me," he countered in a compromise he could accept for himself. But the thought that he could forget such a thing at all sent sharp chills up his spine...not unlike the chills he got from his mate nibbling on his left ear.

"I...I don't know if you noticed, but...I like it when you whisper in my left ear," Tobias mentioned. "I don't know why. It just makes me shudder in the best ways, always has done. Maybe...maybe you could tell me about some of your treasures like that...?" He felt his hole twitch at his lover's touch already, and even the anticipation of sweet words in that angle made him shut his eyes.
Darius gently rubbed his cock up and down the crack of Tobias' ass just enjoying the feel of those blessed cheeks on the underside of his cock.  Apparently Tobias enjoyed it as well because his breathing became shorter, breathier with these lovely little moans.  "I would take no pleasure in knowing you were hurting, cherished.  And I might have been a bit jealous that the idol was buried you where I wanted to be."  

"Each treasure as a story.  Some I took because I wanted; some were fun from others; most were given freely as a gift."  He purred into his lover's ear knowing full well it drove the man wild.  "Why do you think I always play with that ear?"  He gave Tobias a love bite for that then chuckled.  "I like your face when pleasure builds in your body.  Your cheeks have this lovely pink blush; your mouth opens to a perfect circle, and you tuck your chin almost like you're embarrassed."  

He began before he turned to the left.  "I think it's in here."  Darius twisted up his face as if he was trying to remember what was in here.  
Tobias feels himself shaking, the pleasurable ticking is so strong, even just from that rich voice so sweet and playful in his ear. So affectionate and so lewd. And his King found just the right spot to tease his ear...!!!! "SHIT, BABY! I thought you said MY mouth was sin...!"

He listened to his crooning King's tantalizing him, making the pleasant and relaxing tingles mix with hot and electric signals. Playing with his hole, sandwiching that kingly, life-creating cock between his swelling buns, whispering...like it was all a scandalous secret. Like the machine they were looking for was a ribald treasure of intrigue. Maybe...maybe that was why his King seemed doubtful of where it even was.

"What does it look like?" Tobias said that a little too softly and feebly than he planned. He had given his King so many tools for pleasuring him that he wondered what more could even exist.
Darius stood in the opening the chamber with Tobias flush against him.  He closed his eyes for a moment trying to recall the image of the machine.  "It's a very large metal frame.  There are pieces that hang from the upper middle beam hold you in place by the armpits. There's a wider brace piece that supports the back.  I remember there's a wide ring that goes around the waist."  

He tried to recall the rest but it had been so long seem he looked at it.  
Tobias tilts his head like a dog at the description. "It doesn't really sound like an...exercise machine. Then again, I've never seen anything of the like." Whatever the case really was, he couldn't see it anywhere. it was a ridiculous thought even when it first occurred to him, but he couldn't help feeling that his King should really keep all his hoards of treasure more organized.

"Well, I'm getting some exercise just walking...with you..." He bit his lip at a well-placed nip at the back of his neck. "So let's just be patient and thorough. I'm sure we'll find it." He wasn't sure what would come of it, though, not for the life of him.
"I remember seeing someone in the machine once when it was left as a gift.  They appeared to be swimming straight up," Darius answered before he licked Tobias' newly exposed neck.  "They were sweating and panting so it must work." He looked around the room again then sighed.  "I should have this more organized.  Perhaps that is something we can do together.  Would you like that?"   

He nodded before he moved deeper into the room, moving around the vast space slowly so they could see if they could find this blasted device.  
"Swimming up? Huh. Some people think of the strangest things. I guess I won't argue with results, though." Tobias kept scanning the chambers, but no dice. "Honestly? We'll have to sort all this out, if this is what it takes to find anything specific more than once. I don't think it's a matter of preference, good gracious...!"

He felt his legs get heavier. But he remembered his earlier days of building up his body so he could fell bigger trees for better lumber and a prettier purse of coin. He pushed through it and refused an offer to carry him, if only for right in that moment. He accepted a hand bracing his back, though...kindness wasn't the same as overruling him. Although his King's hand supporting him expertly liked to drift down to his bouncing cheeks...which, to be fair, he would have pulled it down there eventually.
Darius gave Tobias' big butt a playful slap before he pinched the right nipple.  "Dragons are known for their hoards not the organization skill.  I put the important treasures where I could find them.  The rest just went into piles, and I wasn't expecting company yesterday."  He wiggled his hips a bit teasing his human lover.  "This will be something we can do together and I can tell you so many stories."  

"You enjoy having my hand on your ass while my cock rests between it," Darius suggested after Tobias rejected his offer.  "You're getting tired, cherished.  We can rest if you need it."  He offered as they made their way out of the chamber and back into the hall.  "One chamber down, thousands more to go."
In retrospect, Tobias wasn't sure this method of walking was much more efficient than walking with an idol up his rear. Kingly hands roamed his fat globes, a kingly tongue teased his salty and hairy skin, and a downright majestic length seemed only able to sate its frustration at not penetrating him by sinking between the cheeks he had so carefully nourished in hopes of attracting even one manly logger of a similar persuasion. He worried that he might be carried to the machine out of his own desire to let Darius tease and please him into submission. But he indulged his King by describing how Darius's attentions titillated him, the ways and means of sensual feedback nearly second hand to him now. "I feel weak for you when you grope me so openly...delicate hands that know me so well already...your cock hanging near my hole like a sweet and naughty threat..." He had to stay disciplined, though! How was he going to get fit otherwise?!

Especially with how many chambers they had to search yet...his legs could only hold out so long under the weight of his heavily pregnant belly.
Darius smirked, a devilish little smirk, at the sounds his cherished made as they walked.  He knew that man struggled to keep control of his lust because he wanted to keep his body mobile and fit while full of Darius' children.  The walk was to the second was much slower than the first but as soon as they entered, he saw the metal frame standing tall in the corner.  

"Look, love," Darius pointed to the device.  "There is it."  
Tobias smirked...until he caught sight of the device in question. It did fit the description...Yep. It sure did.

What was he supposed to say? He had seen and felt some powerful magic, in waking and dreaming worlds, but he could have never imagined something like this. He just...he just hoped it worked. Goodness, he'd rather not think about it and just have his King dote on him while he got the exercise he needed.

"O-Okay, then. Just...please help me get set up here, if you would, my dear. If you can pull your cock and hands away for long enough."
Darius truly giggled at that.  He loved it when his cherished laughed and smiled.  It made him look younger.  He wished he could see just how young Tobias looked but the beard made him look older.  He didn't have to totally clean shaven; Darius did like the five o'clock shadow look.  He wouldn't discuss that now and instead helped Tobias into the machine.  

"This has far more of these," he tugged on one of the metal pieces that hung from the machine.  "Now where is this connected?"  
Tobias felt less and less sure about this solution for his physical fitness. Especially as he was wrangled into the contraption with his King guessing where pieces went. He felt a hand go to his beard in musing, getting his mind off of how haphazard this arrangement was...maybe there was another way to go about this. Think, think...

His fingers ran through the soft hair, and suddenly he remembered. "You...wanted me to grow my hair out?" He felt the back of his head, testing the length of the strands. "I used to wear it long, actually. Beard and all. One of the wives in the village said it was like a fiery lion's mane. I wouldn't mind looking that way again." He tested the feel of his beard, now. "It'd be nice to see my bare face again, I'll admit...but do you really want all of this gone? Maybe you don't like how the hair tickles you when you kiss me..."

Tobias shrugged just before he felt himself being lifted up. "My King...Darius, I'd just like to know why. Tell me why my bare face appeals to you. Help me understand."
"I would like to see your smile," Darius admitted before he leaned forward and kissed the human.  "I would like to feel your cheek under my hand when I do this," he cupped Tobias' jaw.  "The beard hides a good bit of your smile and your lips.  You have these beautiful, full, plump, pink lips and they are hidden behind the hair.  Your face doesn't need to be completely bare.  The dashing rouge look would do.  Just a bit of scruff."  

Darius ran his own fingers through the sides.  "I like to be able to bury my fingers in your hair."  He touched Tobias hand to his own letting him feel the short lock under his fingers.  "Feel how your hair doesn't cover my fingers?  I don't a lion's mane, Tobias.  Just enough to be able to tease you with your hair."  

"There we go," Darius' face lit up in excitement when all the parts clicked into place.  He ran his hand down his cherished's arms sliding the thick wrist into the curled bottom of one of the pieces.  He secured the elbow in the same matter before he threaded a longer metal piece under Tobias' armpit then hooked the end to the metal brace at the top.  He did the same to the other arm before he made sure Tobias had full range of movement.  "Are you comfortable?"  He asked.  He wouldn't put the other pieces on if Tobias' arms hurt.
Tobias listened carefully as he returned the kiss and parsed the words. "Maybe you don't need a lion's mane of hair on me. But would you like one? I wouldn't mind going back to my old style. Something a little wilder and prouder than the 'family man' look, I guess you could say, my King. Then again..." It was tricky to try and read his King, but he enjoyed the attempt. Especially since it gave him the chance to use nicer words that seemed to float into his mind. "You may think that much of it would hide too much of my back. Or you could learn what it's like to lift up my hair and kiss me on the neck, to hide your head in the length of it all...Tough to say. I can't read your mind, my King."

In regard to the beard, the answer was simpler. "I like that style the best, to be perfectly honest." He felt silly admitting it, but years of a bad habit had their consequences. "I remember liking the way I looked the most when it was that short, yes sir. I was just too lazy to shave, most days!" Dragging a razor blade across his face grew tiresome very quickly, especially after a long day of work.

But now, the biggest question of all: how this was going to work. It was ready. Was he ready? "I'm not uncomfortable." Tobias knew the only way to figure this out was to try it. Swimming up...he didn't swim much. But he saw other people do it, before. Long, strong strokes with sweeping arms. And legs doing something similar. Arms first? Hmm...He closed his eyes and gathered his focus, like he did for particularly tough trees. His mind steadied and felt stronger. He felt his gaze piercing into the distance, as well. And he drove that strength skyward...arms first, then legs. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat!
"I want my cherished to have whatever hair he likes," Darius admitted as he gently scratched Tobias' head then flicked his ear.  "I would like to see your wild look but you already have a proud one.  This hair is definitely more of that of the family man.  I like playing with your hair and if there was more of it....I wouldn't mind.  Maybe you could grow it to here," he touched the bottom of Tobias' ear.  He gave the short strands of gentle tug.  "Just imagine how that would feel like if you had longer hair.  I bet your hair would curl a bit.  Just enough to give you an always in the wind look."  

They both laughed when Tobias admitted the beard grew out from laziness.  "I could shave it for you.  I would be honored," he whispered into Tobias' ear and gave it a little lick.  "I'm glad I found a look we could both enjoy."  

Darius let a long breath as he watched Tobias use the machine.  He had full range of motion in his arms but because he hadn't secured the rest of the pieces, the man arched his back.  He could tell Tobias was straining to keep himself steady.  "Let me finish with the rest of the pieces.  I don't want you to tire before you're ready because you're straining under the weight."  
Tobias dropped his arms and let the machine hold him up, catching his breath. His conviction was as great as ever, but it seemed the rounded belly beneath him outpaced it in this setup. He swore that his King had it ready; how was Tobias to know with the oddness of this contraption?! Or Darius, as he suspected. He couldn't solve a puzzle if he didn't know what the finished product looked like! But indignity aside, he pondered on what his caring and reasonable King whispered to him with shameless seductiveness. A natural shamelessness, born from a meadow of dreams where shame has no place.

"Shaving..." Tobias thought of how hairy his body was. "You want to shave me, then? I wonder how a king of dragons and a father of nations would shave his mate. Indeed, I do. He preempted his King's affection by turning his neck up for Darius to kiss the stretched skin, making him feel weak with affection to where his knees felt ready to give, but for just a moment.

"As for this head of hair of mine, I'm actually not fussed over it. Iffen I made it sound like I do, I spoke poorly. I do what I do with it, and that's that. But I know full well how many cuts of it felt on my head. I didn't have much to do or read a lot of the time, so I remember little details...and I remember the exact cut you're talking about." He waggled his thick eyebrows with a turn of left side of his mouth. "I got some friendly looks in those short days, one of the few that I ever got. I guess even with my, erm, 'mannerisms', it was enough to make them overlook that for a tick. So you made a popular choice, my King!" He looked down to his hanging and now less seed-bloated stomach...he wondered if the substance of it would make him stronger, since it wasn't trying to make more children? But in any case: "I bet I'd be twice as big as I am now if I had that hair when we met! Or am I putting words in your mouth?"
Darius made sure he had Tobias in the machine with his back properly supported before he worked the metal pieces around Tobias' knees, and ankles.  He figured out how to interlace a few pieces to help keep Tobias' belly from giggling so much.  When he was done, he stepped back and traced his hands over his cherished's side.  "Is this better?"  He asked as he laid a piece under Tobias' massive chest.  "Does it help?"  He walked around the machine hoping he had properly supported his lover's weight.  He did like how the metal pieces brought attention to Tobias' mighty ass, his bulging stomach, and his massive breasts.  "I think you're in there properly now."

"I would love to shave you," Darius answered as he let his hands roam over Tobias' exposed skin.  "I do know how to use a razor, cherished.  A razor and some hair softening cream.  I would cover you with the cream starting at your toes then tenderly working my way up.  I would leave your groin alone.  I like the hair there."  He kissed his lover's neck, nibbling on the tender flesh. 

Darius thought about how Tobias describe himself during those days with his rogueish hair and scruffy cheeks.  "I doubt I would have appeared you in my human form to give you a warning.  I would have stolen you from the forest then took you as mine." 
Tobias felt his erection twitch as he heard the way such an ancient and sexual being crooned over very simple ways of showing his affection. His King seemed to not only know many different ways of love but appreciate them as well. "I was just wondering if there were more creative ways to shave a man of your favor, my King. I think the ol' fashioned way is best, though. And I'm glad you like the 'southern jungle'...that gives me an idea, but that's for later."

Then the image of how they could have met much more peaceably..."If that wouldn't be a wild way to meet your future husband, I don't know what would be!" Tobias looked toward from where in they came, toward the earlier treasure troves. "But no matter. I learned of how great your love is easily enough. And how it's only matched by your libido, my King."

And now...this. The way the fully assembled machine held more of his body up and nearly sectioned off part of him made him acutely aware of the fact that he was naked, full-breasted, with perky nipples and tremendous pregnancy and brawny body aside. It was an odd kind of vulnerability...he almost wanted to say it filled him with fear, but it was more of a tingling of suspense. Like the voyeur within his King could have an especially good show while Tobias was exercising, although that wasn't the intention of the machine. Or...was it? "Only one way to find out." He gathered his focus again and tried the same motions as before. It was certainly easier! He could even transmit the intensity he had learned when felling massive trees to let his King know just a little more about him.

"After I'm done here, I'd like to visit one of your libraries," Tobias mentioned, staying calm and collected even as he exerted himself. One of his previous ideas collided with that one, and he found himself smiling like a devil. "I'd like to finally start reading about the world, but I'd also like to play a 'game' there. But I won't tell you what. Just...think it over."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,857 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,874 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,475 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,531 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,114 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,836 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,439 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,275 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,210 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,895 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8