The Abandoned (closed)
"Why do want to see my room? It's nothing special." Kage explained, confused on why Jasper would want to see a room. "It wouldn't be much different then yours."
Jasper offered up a little smile. "The books on your shelf will be different than mine. I doubt you have an origami project table like I do. Your window probably shows a different part of the world too. I know all the rooms in the tower aren't drastically unique, but we all bring our own little touches to them in our own way. I want to see how you keep your room."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"You won't give this up." Kage sighed before he sighed. "Fine. We may go to my room." He said as he pressed the button for the soldiers quarters. Once there, they traveled down the hall, reaching the end. Kage hesitated for a moment.
Jasper laughed teasingly. "Why are you stalling? Do you have dirty laundry all over the floor? If you're nice, maybe I'll straighten up for you."
"It's nothing." Kage said as he opened the room. What Jasper saw when he entered was basically nothing. All Kage had was a bathroom, a bed and a desk. On the desk was a sword, wrapped in bandaging and covered in dust.
Jasper stepped inside the room and looked around. He wasn't entirely surprised by how barren and plain it was. He went over to the closet, finding all of Kage's neutral-colored shirts and jeans hanging neatly inside, and all his boots lined up in a row. The bed was only big enough for one person, but that wasn't surprising, either. Breeders only had large beds to accommodate their growing bellies. Finally, he approached the desk. Jasper didn't touch the sword, but he looked at it for a few long moments. "Where did you get this?"
"Tokyo Tower. It holds some bad memories." Kage explained as he looked at the sword, his eyes full of hidden pain.
"Why do you hold onto it, then?" Jasper asked. He looked over his shoulder at the soldier and frowned. "Oh, Kage..." He reached out for the man's hand. "What happened with that sword?"
"That blade has spilled a lot of blood. None of it Harbinger." Kage explained cryptically as he looked away from Jasper feeling disgusted with himself.
"You killed humans with it?" Jasper whispered. He didn't retreat from Kage. In fact, he held both the soldier's hands in his own and stepped even closer. "Were you under orders from your Commanders at the Tokyo Tower? Did it... Did it have to do with those slums you told me about?"
"Yes." Kage said as he sat down. "Remember how I told you that they chose who was suitable for any job? My job wasn't a soldier, it was an enforcer. The Tokyo Tower was run by former yakuza gangsters. They took control of the tower and ran the place as they sought fit. They took me from the slums and made me their enforcer, killing those who resisted or fought back. And for those who were trying to resist? I killed they're loved ones. I killed children. I killed parents because I was afraid of what they would do to me." Kage said as tears stained his cheeks.
"Kage..." whispered Jasper. His heart ached hearing the story. It wasn't too surprising to hear about the corruption in Tokyo Tower. Each tower existed separately from the others; even towers within the same countries. Communication was limited, so the towers just ran themselves however they saw fit. There were similar rumors about former mafia members taking over towers throughout Italy, especially the Sicily Tower. "You didn't have a choice," Jasper said. "I don't think you're a bad person. You were a lost kid doing the best you could to survive. Now, you're doing everything you can to redeem yourself."
"I can't redeem myself after all I have done. My soul is painted black with the sins I have committed." Kage said as he wiped away his tears and got up. "Go. I can't live with anyone after what I have done. If you stay near me, you'll put yourself at risk."
"Kage, you aren't a dangerous person," insisted Jasper. "I'm not leaving you, especially when you're so upset. You didn't choose to be an enforcer. They forced you into the position. I know you did horrible things. I won't deny it, but... The yakuza are going to take advantage of anyone they can sink their teeth into. You were as much a victim as the people you killed. But look at you now, Kage. You're a highly ranked soldier fighting for the good of humanity. You've trained yourself mind, body, and spirit to fight the Harbingers head on. Everything you do is so the rest of us can live in peace again. You have to give yourself credit for that."
"Am I so different? Even when I left, I still kill. War is all I know, whether it's the Harbingers or my own kind. The pain I have can't be forgotten, and I bare the scars to remember." Kage said before he lifted his shirt, exposing his muscular body and the scar on his chest. "This is my reminder. The Yakuza didn't just force people to do what they want, thye planted a device into their own to keep others in line." He explained.
Jasper gasped. He jumped up from the bed and rushed towards Kage. His slender fingers carefully touched the scar. He asked Kage about it once before, but the soldier brushed him off. Now he knew why. "Is it still in there?" Jasper asked, looking up with big, scared blue eyes. "If it is, we can talk to the medical staff. I'm sure there's a surgeon who can take it out for you." The youth's fingers slid across Kage's chest where they settled over his hear instead. "Kage, listen to me. Warfare does not define you. Right now, your ability to fight is vital in this struggle against the Harbingers. Someday, though, when it's all over... I'll help you figure out who you are beyond fighting."
"It was removed before I got here, back in Tokyo tower. A doctor removed it, wanting me to be free. After that, I killed the Yakuza. All the higher ups, their families. I was filled with rage. When it was all over, I was still what they made me. I'm still a killer, and no matter what anyone can do, I will always remember the pain and suffering." Kage said as he brushed Jasper off again, pushing away Jasper's hands.
"Don't push me away!" Jasper cried. "I'm not asking you to forget your pain and suffering! No one can ever forget the pain and suffering they feel when they go through something traumatic, but we shouldn't have to endure those feelings alone. I'm here with you! Let me share the burden of your hardships. Whatever our fears, our hatred, our pasts... We can share them and support each other. The weight won't be as heavy if we help each other carry it. Please, Kage..."
Kage looked into Jasper's eyes. "But I am afraid. Not of myself but for you." Kage explained. "Ever since Tokyo, I've been having nightmares, and post traumatic stress. I can still hear the screams. I worry that I might do something to you that I will regret." He explained.
"We all have things we're afraid of," Jasper said. Once again, he approached Kage. This time, he took the soldier's wrists and pressed Kage's hands against his belly. "But when we start to open up and talk about those fears is when we start taking back control. I trust you, Kage. Even if you do end up hurting me, I won't blame you, not now that I know this about you. I'm terrified of things I can't explain, but if I have you by my side, I feel more like everything will be all right."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,855 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,862 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,467 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,518 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,076 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,792 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,412 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,258 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,207 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,858 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8