The Abandoned (closed)
Kage simply brought Jasper closer and hugged him, holding him close and pressing Jasper's belly against his body.
As the weeks passed, Jasper did his best working with Kage. It was a slow process getting him to open up about the details of the Tokyo Tower. Often times, the stories horrified Jasper, but he knew it was important for Kage to get the guilt off his chest. Jasper constantly assure the soldier that it was never his fault and only the yakuza were to blame. He invited Kage to sleep in his room as much as possible, and soothing him when he woke up with night terrors.

Naturally, the breeder's belly continued growing. After another month, he nearly doubled in size, four months pregnant and looking ripe with quadruplets. Jasper spent most of his time with Kage, watching the man train in the Arena. Kage kept working his way through every level every time until making it to Level 10, which of course drew a crowd. Even after defeating the simulated Harbinger, Kage didn't accept any of the praise his fellow soldiers gave him. Instead, he took Jasper back to his room where it was peaceful and quiet.

Jasper sat on his bed and held up his shirt, exposing his large belly so Kage could rub lotion on it. "They raised the awareness level again today," said the youth. "That rogue swarm of Harbingers must be getting closer to the tower..."
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"I don't like it. The General is making a big mistake keeping the soldiers here instead of stopping the Harbingers. It make me feel...uneasy." Kage said as he rubbed Jasper's belly, making sure the lotion covered the entire surface of his round belly.
"I guess... they're waiting to see if the swarm passes by us?" Jasper suggested, but that still didn't sound like a good idea. He sighed. "You're right. I don't get it either. I mean, why risk the Harbingers knocking down our doors before going out to fight them? It makes the most sense to just send a platoon out there and take them out. The only good Harbinger is a dead Harbinger, right?" Some of the babies rolled over, pushing small bumps against his skin. "Do you think the tower will stay standing even if they do attack us?"
"I don't know. The tower was built to stand against such attacks. Wyverns are flyers but they tend to fight near the ground so that leaves an aerial attack out of the question. Brawlers are Level 10 and possibly the only thing that could knock down a tower, but only two are every together." Kage explained as he tried to think of what a Harbinger swarm would do.
Jasper wrinkled his nose. "What about the ones that look like giant millipedes? Do you think they can crawl up the height of the tower? Other towers fell in the past, so the Harbingers must be able to do it somehow. They... probably coordinate their attacks." He shuddered thinking the demonic beasts were that smart and adapted to teamwork. Jasper gasped. "If we have to evacuate, where will we go?"
"Probably another tower. The Crawlers might be able to. But the tower is made out of CNT and Titanium plating, hard to crush and hard to break." Kage said as he finished rubbing the lotion onto Jasper's belly. "Let's not discuss this further. Right now, you should get some rest."
"B-But our closest Sister Tower is Vancouver Tower in B.C.!" Jasper said. "I... I'm already four months pregnant. I can't go changing towers, Kage. What if their facilities aren't equipped to take in all the breeders? The next closest is Whitehorse Tower in Yukon." His blue eyes widened and his breathing picked up speed. "The aircraft carriers won't make it that far. Wyverns attack the carriers right out of the sky all the time. If I have to travel by foot... with my pregnancy I... I...!"
Kage shook his head before he kissed Jasper, silencing him for the moment to get him to calm down. He rubbed Jasper's to help relieve his stress.

(Just to be a stickler, Vancouver is in B.C, not Alberta.)
Jasper's breathing hitched the moment their lips made contact. At first, he put both hands on Kage's shoulders in order to push him away, but the man's strong embrace was too inviting. Even with his large belly between them, Kage still wrapped one arm around the boy and rubbed the stretched skin with the other hand. Jasper relaxed into the kiss. There was still a tightness in his chest and a mild anxiety buzzing around in his head, but at least he wasn't panicking anymore. He broke the kiss and gently pressed their foreheads together. "You're a lot better at this than you give yourself credit for," he whispered in reference to being a romantic, supportive partner.
"I try." Kage said calmly as he continued to rub Jasper's belly. "It will be alright. I will protect you and make sure that you are safe above else. I promis you that." He said lovingly.
"Thank you, Kage. It means a lot to hear you say that." Jasper sat there while Kage's hands continued rubbing across his belly. The the lotion was long gone under his skin and Jasper knew it wasn't just to calm him down. The blond youth smiled. He leaned back, locking his arms for support, and presented more of his pregnant belly to the soldier. "I think you're more into this than you let on, too."
Kage looked away, staying cool yet embarrassed at Jasper's claim. "You're imagining things. You should get some rest though." He stated.
Jasper smiled warmly. "I remember that night you came to my room after the Chief Medical Officer called you to the labs. After we talked, you asked if you could touch my belly and I said yes. The change in your eyes was subtle, but I could tell how surprised and pleased you were. Your hands moved so methodically across my belly. And then your thumb pressed here..." Jasper lifted one hand and brushed his fingers across his protruding bellybutton that was practically the size of a ping pong ball. "I could tell how curious you were, how attracted you were to my body. I think that's still true, but you won't let yourself feel that way. You said that same night that you keep your distance from breeders because we all seem so fragile. Do you think I'm fragile, Kage?"
Kage stood silent for a moment. "No." He said. "You're not fragile. You're strong. To be able to carry that many children with such strength and to help me, you're strong. Even stronger than I. I'm grateful to have met you and to be with you." Kage explained as he rubbed Jasper's belly, giving attention to his bellybutton.
Jasper bit at his lower lip, muffling a faint sound. His heart raced and he felt warmth moving throughout his body. Kage's touched were slowly turning from that of a curious observer to a strong, dependable lover. Jasper began panting a little and his hands gripped the sheets upon which he sat. "I... I'm grateful to h-have m-met you too," the blond youth cooed. He shivered. The further his pregnancy progressed, the more his body was under the assault of increasing hormones and heightened sensitivity. "Ahh... Kage..."
Kage leaned down to Jasper and whispered sensually into his ear. "Do you want to make love again? I know it's a little foward, but I know you want to have a night to ourselves. What do you say?" Kage asked as he started to massage Jasper's rear.
Jasper was quite flushed now, and his whole body shivered now and again with the different touches. He found that he quite liked it when his sides were gently caressed or scratched, when his butt was squeezed, and of course he especially liked it when his jutting navel was toyed with, moaning in protest whenever Kage's hands seemed to teasingly skirt around it without giving it attention.

"You... oooh~ You r-really want to?" Jasper asked. Kage was so robotic about it last time that Jasper wasn't even sure Kage ever bothered having sex for pleasure. The man used the phrase "make love," though, so he obviously saw the act as more than just his duty now. "Yes, oh y-yes, Kage," the boy replied and wrapped both arms around his soldier's neck.
Kage started to kiss Jasper again, his tongue reaching deep inside Jasper's mouth. He started to pull off Jasper's pants, exposing his round rear. He stopped his kissing to remove Jasper's shirt before he kissed him again. He moved his hands up Jasper's back and around his belly.
A shuddering gasp parted Jasper's lips and he shifted firmly against Kage. The fact that those large, strong hands could deliver serious damage to his frail body, and yet did not, only added to the sensations and brought in a sense of thrill. The young man began panting softly, and his vibrant eyes growing dark. As Kage continued working him, tiny little gasps and whimpers spilled from Jasper's moist lips. "Y-yes," he said, blushing with lust. He felt so sensitive, especially on his tightly stretched skin. Though he couldn't deny that there was something about being able to lean upon Kage's solid frame that also affected him. His small hands moved up into cropped grey hair and started scratching at Kage's scalp with his well-trimmed nails.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,857 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,869 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,470 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,528 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,101 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,818 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,428 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,273 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,209 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,884 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8