C Dragon Breeding Facility (Closed)

Ivy shook her head and backed up. Head foggy with desire. “You should probably stay over there.” She moved closer to Ceral only to find that being near Ceral didn’t help at all. With the scent of a carrier being his heat and Ceral’s proximity (who she’d wanted to mate for a while now) she wasn’t sure if she could hold herself in check. All her senses were telling her to take Lago then Ceral. But she wasn’t an animal. No matter what the humans wanted to believe.

She could hear Ceral talking, but couldn’t understand him through the roar in her head. “I should... I should stand over there.” She moved farther from both Ceral and Lago until her thoughts settled a bit. Then she realized what Ceral had said. “No! Don’t go. I’m fine. Though,” and she looked at Lago, he was sort of attractive in an nontradition sense. He already had a bit of a pudge belly and she could only imagine how fine it’d look bloated and round. She pictured him as a human with his mudcolored scaly hands rubbing over the taunt skin. She felt another flush of heat in her groin. “If you don’t plan on caring a clutch soon... you should... back up a little.”

------------------------------

Ky fell into a light dose. Nym’s sweet new smell tickling his senses.

((I sent you a PM to address all of that, Lab! :D))

Role: Dragon
Name: Demus
Seeder/Carrier/Both (if dragon): I'm going to make him both, due it being one of the traits of his breed.... But definitely more prevalent as a seeder. Only carries if he absolutely has to.
Description: Demus is a prairie dragon, which means he's meant for speed, and for digging. Rushing over open plains and burrowing tunnels underground are his specialties. He wasn't born in captivity, and was actually hunted down by a dragon poacher when he was younger, which is illegal. He was seized by the Dragon Breeding Facility, since his kind is highly endangered. So far he's been living in Hundurian, (Probably for a few years. He's still considered to be a young dragon) but due to some issues with that habitat, he's being moved to Avalon. He's a bit of a chore for the humans to get along with, and with other dragons, he's definitely a little cocky, flashy, whatever the correct word is. In his dragon form, he's a lithe, muscled thing, with long legs, long claws, a long (but sturdy neck) and long muzzle as well. He's meant for running, not flying, so in turn born without wings, like all Prairie dragons are. He can leap incredibly high though. His scales range for a beige color to a deep tannish gold. His back and neck are ridged with blonde sandy fur (Sort of like an eastern dragon) and his tail ends in a tuft, he has a set of small horns (Because horns are the bomb) but they're not long and elegant like Nym's, more like a mountain goat's. In his human form, he's still muscular, but not overly huge. He has green eyes, a dusting of freckles, and shaggy (Not past his shoulder though) sandy/honey blond hair. He tends to keep a dusting of gold scales visible over his arms and legs.
Enclosure(if dragon): Avalon
Gestation (If he ever got pregnant): Around 7 months.
Clutches: None birthed from himself, he's bred two before though.

"Well, this place looks like a regular dump, doesn't it?..." Demus gave a lazy smirk to the handler beside him, the man looked pretty much scared out of his mind, probably due to the fact that Demus had be "threatening" to snap his arm off the entire ride... Not that he was actually going to do anything to hurt him... He wasn't even in dragon form at the moment. Avalon was finally coming into view. He could see the tops of trees over the walls and the shimmering flight barrier.

"You shut up, you should feel lucky we pulling you out the 'dump' you were in before..." Another one of the men snapped a Demus, obviously getting tired of the dragon's attitude.

"Ah you're right, the Hundrian glades are pretty awful." Demus flashed a grin. He had actually quite liked that enclosure. "I'm just so thrilled to be coming to Avalon, another walled 'paradise', what's this one supposed to be, a forest?"

"It's supposed to be one that you can't escape from...." The second man said gruffly. "Now shut up."

"Ohohooo." Demus smirked. "Someone's getting cranky..." He was a little disheartened about being put in Avalon. Being a prairie dragon, Demus was quite the burrower, and Hundurian's walls didn't seem to go deep enough to keep him in. He'd almost escaped twice... Until they had basically gone into hyper drive keeping an eye on him. He'd been an isolation room for a while too. This was first glimpse of real sunlight he'd seen in ages... He was grateful for that, even if Avalon was supposed to be a stronghold with walls that went impossibly deep underground... He just hoped the ground was soft enough for some burrowing.

The rest of the ride wasn't long, and Demus decided to comply calmly as he was led up to the gate. Being stuck in some white walled room again wasn't what he wanted. It didn't take the men more than a couple minutes to thrust him inside and lock the gate behind him.

"Hey!" Demus whipped around and glared. "You didn't untie me."

"Augh." One of the crewmen sighed exasperatedly. "Come back then."

Demus complied and trotted back to the gate, reaching his arms up to the slatted opening. The man then moved to slice his cords off, and Demus smiled a bit. He was glad to finally be able to stretch his arms again. He didn't even give the man a thank you before turning back around to venture off into the enclosure. He was already smelling quite the array of different scents... Seeders... Carriers... Definitely the scent of carriers in heat. That was quite interesting....

------------

Like Nym had promised, he didn't sleep for long... But it wasn't that he didn't want to, is was that he couldn't. He was becoming uncomfortably warm... Hot even, and the nesting cave as becoming stuffy. He blinked his eyes open and tried to sit up, finding that it made his head rush. He glanced to see if Ky was still around... He was. Nym was practically plastered against him, and it made his heart leap in his throat. He felt... Strange. More strange about being that close to Ky than usual.

"I need water-" Nym's voice cracked as he spoke up, and he wasn't sure if Ky could hear him, but he didn't care. He needed out of this cave for a moment. He needed to cool off... He didn't know if it was being inside for longer than yesterday that was making him feverish, but he hoped that the pond outside would offer him some relief.

Maybe it had been too good to be true. He couldn't blame Ivy though. The smell of heat was nauseating to Ceral personally, he couldn't even stand the scent of his own heat when it made its rounds, but if she really wanted to mate the swamp dragon he knew he couldn't stop her. He half wished the other dragon might just take a hike; he didn't want to have anything to do with the new seeder in the enclosure, and if Ky was already spoken for, that only left Ivy for him. This was definitely one of the most awkward experiences he's had in his plain life, and while he felt like he should try to chase the other dragon away, he simply glared instead, pressing his lips together in a thin line before he stood and ran his fingers through his curly hair. Eh... his corner of the enclosure again wasn't a bad spot to hide out in. If all these carriers would be getting pregnant soon, he didn't want any part of their drama.

"That's kinda..." Ceral trailed off, wrinkling his nose in disgust at the smell of heat. He turned casually and shrugged, trying not to let his obvious jealousy become too clear. "Maybe I'll go to the gate..? See what's wrong with Nym." Rather, maybe he'd slink away towards the gate so he could beg the humans to get him out of here before he went crazy and ripped someone to shreds. Or maybe he'd head back to the cave with Ivan and Ky? Hell, he might just wander around for a bit to walk this off, but he almost felt angry at the fact that he might come back just to see Ivy with this newbie in her arms, telling him the same things she'd told him the night before.

Kage slowly stirred from his sleep, slowly regaining consciousness. Suddenly, his eyes opened and he jolted up, confused and angry as he pinned the closest one next to him.

Ky brushed Nym's sweaty hair from his face and frowned down at him. "You don't look so good." Standing Ky wrapped an arm around Nym's tall figure and helped him up. "Let's get you a drink."

Lago became a little nervous as Ivy pressed her muzzle against his belly. Could she really smell it already? He still had four more days until it hit. Unless he had miscounted his days. The tingling sensation was getting stronger, and his thoughts began to drift more and more of him and of one of the seeders having their way with him. He shook his head out of his day dream. "Uhhh...in a few days I will be." He almost thought that Ivy was going to try and take him right there. He kind of hoped she would. Oh yeah...he definitely may have miscounted his days. He was relieved but disappointed at the same time when she backed up and told him to stand further away. He complied, not really wanting to start a scene now, when all he had done was come to tell the two about Nym.

"Yeah...yeah that's a good idea." He backed up even more. He could tell that Ivy was fighting her urges. It was strange though, most seeders just wanted to pounce on carriers as soon as they came into heat. Not her though. Why? He looked over at Ceral who was glaring at him. At least he thought he was with his blurry vision. He could definitely smell the irritation Ceral was having towards him. He got the hint. The two wanted each other, and that was fine with Lago.

"Umm...nah, you can stay. I should go...I'll catch you two around." He turned around and trudged off back into the forest. Lago was feeling pretty low now. Why couldn't Ivy have mated with him? Did she find him...ugly? He shook his head again. "Stupid hormones." He didn't care where he was going, all he knew was he felt lonely. He hadn't felt that way in quite a while. Since last heat at least. He perked up again though when he caught the scent of another dragon. "Another seeder? Well if that big black handsome dragon hasn't woken up yet, I at least have one other option." Lago smiled to himself as he walked towards the enclosure entrance.

Ivy panted taking deep breaths until Lago's scent became a bit less overpowering. She shifted to human and sat down, chest heaving, heart pounding. "You can... you can come closer," she said to Ceral with a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. She yawned, settling back against a tree, eyes drooping as her adrenaline surge faded. "I don't think you have to worry about me... taking you, anymore." Though she was still highly aroused, but it had dimmed to a manageable limit.

Ceral followed after Ivy quietly, frowning when she shifted back and sat down. "Ivy," he started, rubbing his hands together nervously as he took a seat next to her, the sight of the gate not too far off from where they were. He wondered if the humans were watching him. He wondered if he'd just completely fucked his chances with Ivy because he was too nervous to mate, and had acted like a total jealous asshole back at the nest. "If you wanna mate with someone else, you can... I don't want to stop you. I can't stop you." He tipped his head and glanced away, not wanting to make eye contact because of sheer humiliation. "Mating just makes me anxious." He didn't know what to expect, and he'd never done it before. He could see her expression, and he wasn't sure if she was just putting up a facade or if she was just tired.

"I know I'm not experienced or anything, if I was maybe I wouldn't be making such a big deal out of this?" Ceral's face tinged red and he sighed. "I'm not worried about you taking me." Ceral licked his lips. He was more nervous about her leaving him. "Sorry I'm not the best carrier," he finished lowly.

Lago lumbered through the forest, his mind drifting more and more to thoughts of mating. He couldn't help it. That's just the way swamp dragon heats worked. He wasn't planning on getting pregnant, but the more he thought about, the more he realized it was inevitable. That's what he was here for anyway. He continued to smell his way towards the entrance, but caught the scent of Ivy and Ceral again. He frowned. He had noticed them run past him, anxious to get away from him and his heat scent. He didn't smell that bad did he?

Deciding it was best to avoid them for now he changed direction. He suddenly smelled a new scent coming from the direction of the entrance. The black dragon was awake! And he was pissed. He was starting to have second thoughts about having him as his mate. "Crap that goat has my scent on it." He could also tell the other new dragon was there too, but he managed to evade the black dragon. He hoped Ivy and Ceral were okay, being so close to the entrance. Drama, drama, drama, why did there have to be drama?

As much he wanted a seeder to take him, he didn't feel like being mauled. He continued back into the forest when he caught the scent of the pregnant dragon. He was close too. "Hello?", he called off into the direction the scent was coming from.

"Okay-" Nym nodded gratefully, and let himself lean against Ky as they left the cave, though it caused a sensation he'd never experienced before. Where his skin touched Ky's, it tingled.. And it made him even warmer than before. Was he really sick like Reva and Han had said? Had they picked up on something he hadn't? Han had said that he was supposed to be feeling rejuvenated, energized, after the shot, not like this... Was it related? His head was hazy, sounds seemed more intense... And the burning. He hoped it would go away. It wasn't unbearable yet, but highly uncomfortable.

Nym landed heavily by the pond and didn't hesitate to cup some water into his hands and take a sip. Pond water wasn't his first choice of fluids to drink, but it was better than nothing.

"Ky..." Nym looked up worriedly at the other dragon. "I feel so strange... What if they poisoned me?" The thought made his breath catch in his throat. Would the humans do that? Was his master suddenly tired of him? Was he too expensive, too unruly? Did they send him here to just quietly be done away with?... Nym was barely aware of how irrational his thoughts were. He couldn't focus much on anything other than the way Ky was hovering near him.

--------------

Humans were indeed hovering near the gate. Namely, Han... He'd almost forgotten about Demus, the meddling prairie dragon that had been causing the staff so much trouble lately. He was a spit-fiery thing, and quite the smooth talker. He'd been here for longer than most wildly captured dragons, well the ones that weren't caught at birth or in kit-hood.... And still seemed to be keen on being as difficult as possible. Thus, Han was keeping an eye on him... So far he seemed to be complying well, probably not keen on being locked up somewhere again... He jsut hoped with this many seeder type dragons, there wouldn't be a blood fight.

"Oh!" Han suddenly got excited when he saw Ivy and Ceral near the gate... Together, that was very interesting. His attention was taken off Demus for a moment. "Reva! That little cave dragon is finally in position to dart! He's right by the gate." He'd been pondering the best way to inject Ceral for a while. Nym most definitely needed to go the lab, there was no way the dosage amount he needed would have fit into just a couple darts, and he would have just gone and hid after being hit with the first one... But Ceral was smaller, and had most likely experienced a heat cycle before, he probably didn't need as much to keep him going. Now that he was a clear target for an injection dart, Han could barely contain himself.

"He has Ivy actually with him." Han grinned. "And Demus is right there too... Perfect. We just need one of them to notice Ceral, maybe Ivy will finally take the plunge." He turned around to try and find a crew member, as they were probably a better shot... But then realized that they weren't sanctioned for injections, just scientists... "Someone get me that dart gun and that briefcase of hormones." He said quickly. "I think we should try our luck with sticking him. Lago looks like he's going into heat too... Might as well get this whole ordeal of our carriers cooperating all at the same time."

-------------------

Demus was sticking to the edge of the enclosure for a while. If his nose was serving him right... Then there were... Six other dragons in here? He of course could handle himself, but he didn't want to cause anymore ruckus than needed. He didn't know what the customs of all these dragons were, how they worked... He'd rather not be bitten or scratched at if he could avoid it...

"Oh-" Demus let out a soft gasp as two dragons came into view near the gate. He was partially hidden by brush, still in his human form... He could tell immediately that one was female, a seeder, and a male, a carrier... That wasn't something he necessarily wanted to deal with, if they were mated or something that is. He knew well how territorial seeders were, being one himself. He decided to stay quiet for a bit, and just watch.

"Hey," Ivan said. "Over here," he was leaning back against a tree, rubbing his swollen belly. "I'm Ivan." His nose wrinkled a bit as he noticed Lago's scent and he laughed. "In heat huh? That's fairly miserable."

-----------------------

A handler quickly grabbed the case and handed it over to Han.

----------------------

Ivy's plush lips pulled down into a frown. What was Ceral going on about? "What are you talking about? I didn't take Lago, because I barely know him. I don't know how he feels about clutches and I'm not going to take advantage of him while he's out of his mind in heat. I want to get to know him and... well I don't think taking him while he's high on hormones and letting him wake up later pregnant with my clutch is the best way to get to know each other." She shrugged and turned to Ceral, cradling the back of his head in one hand. Her fingertips played with his soft curls and leaned forward. "Hey," she breathed "It's okay to not be experienced. Everyone is at some point. Honestly... I can't tell you how hot it makes me to think that I'll be the first to teach you the ropes." Hoping his only. She'd meant to press only a quick peck to his lips, but with her hormones still raging she lingered.. She pressed slow soft kisses to his tender mouth, taking her time to taste him, to memorize the flavor of his lips and skin. Pulling back for a breath she started laying suckling kisses to his neck and collarbone. Maybe she shouldn't have let him get so close.

-----------------------

"Poison? No Nym that doesn't make sense." Ky was really starting to worry. Nym's skin was hot to the touch, his pretty blue eyes unfocused, and Ky could hear his heart racing. Ky leaned down to smell Nym's bicept again and sneezed at the overpowering scent. His insides ticking with desire. This wasn't good. "Hey Nym," Ky cupped his face and made the Nym look at him. Ky bit his lip then asked in a rush "When was your last heat?"

"Perfect, thank you." Han nodded and took the briefcase eagerly. It didn't take him long to set up the dart gun. He'd never actually used it before, not on anything live. He of course had been trained how to shoot it, but he was usually able to coax dragons out to where they could directly inject them, but this wasn't the case this time.... After the gun was loaded and cocked, Han sauntered over to the gate, and shifted the barrel through one of the slats so he could aim at Ceral. He was elated to find that the cave dragon and Ivy were actually somewhat entangled now... Hormones would just spur this behavior later, he was sure.

Crouching a bit so he could take aim, Han focused on trying to hit one of Ceral's legs... Preferably a thigh. He waited for a moment, finger quivering on the trigger as he waited for Ceral to become a clear shot. It didn't take long, and as soon as Ivy left a gap large enough, he fired, and sent the dart whizzing through the air. He was confident that it would hit, his target... Or rather he was almost desperately hoping to the point of confidence. Wasted hormones would be an issue with head quarters, and he didn't want to deal with any more reluctant dragons.

------------------------

"Heat?" Nym could barely process the word, and he tried to think, the way Ky's hand was touching his face made his entire body tingle, like a course of pins and needles had been sent through him, despite how warm he felt, it made him shiver. He blinked a few times and after a few moments of sluggish memory recall, he realized he should have known the answer to that immediately. "I- I've never been in heat, my master said he that he didn't ever want to deal with it, so they gave me pills..." He held up two fingers to indicate the size of the said pills. He wasn't quite sure why Ky was asking him about that... It wasn't clicking yet that the misery that he was starting to feel, and being in heat could be the same thing, or connected at all.

"I feel... Sick." Nym said quietly, and let his head loll into Ky's palm while he gripped one of the other's forearms with one of his clammy hands. Sick wasn't exactly the right word for how he felt... But it was the only one he could think of.

Ky tried not to focus on how attracted to Nym he was, but it proving difficult. Nym's fingers on his arm were warm and masculine. His face was flushed, bewildered blue eyes threatened to suck all of Ky's willpower. He swallowed, his throat suddenly dry. "Nym. Nym, Honey, I think... I think you're going into heat." It surprised Ky that Nym had never had a heat before and he was confused how pills could stop it. "Where... explain how you feel sick. Do you water? or to lie down? Does my touch bother you?" Ky didn't know how Nym would react to his first heat. Sometimes the senses were overstimulated and other times it was as if a carrier was in pain unless they were being touched. Ky brushed his thumbs over Nym's cheekbones.

"I don't know. I don't know what I'm talking about." He'd been thrown off when Ivy told Lago that he should back up less he wanted to be pregnant. That sounded pretty full of intent to him, but maybe he was just getting himself worked up over nothing. He wanted to curl up into a ball of embarrassment away from Ivy and all the other dragons in the facility. He shouldn't even feel this way. He wasn't supposed to care - that wasn't Ceral. Ceral was the cave dragon with an attitude that liked to lounge around all day, not the dragon that should be getting jealous over a potential seeded getting someone else pregnant.

Ceral was surprised at the kiss, and he closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to kiss Ivy back, remembering how she'd done last night and doing what he could to imitate those movements. When she pulled back, he opened his mouth to speak but a subtle gasp left his lips instead as she worked his way along his neck. "Ivy, I-" And then he yelped, coming back into focus and hissing at a sudden stinging sensation in his thigh. He glanced down, a little horrified to see some kind of dart stuck in his skin. It'd just missed his scales. "What-" He plucked the dart out, frowning as he turned it over in his hands. He looked up at Ivy and showed her the dart. "Did you see..?" He rubbed at his leg. "Jesus, that hurt... God." He tapped a finger where the dart had pierced his skin; it felt almost numb. A numb pain.

"Yes!" Han shouted excitedly when he realized he'd hit Ceral dead on. "That conniving little cave dweller is actually going to have to deal with something for once..." He was grinning, almost wickedly. He was sure that within no longer than a couple days that their stubborn carries would have kits on the way.

"I call that." Han twirled the dart gun in a jaunty sort of manner. "A successful target hit."

----------------

"Holy shit!" Demus, who had been maybe a little too curious to watch these two new dragons be all over each other, couldn't help but let out a surprised gasp, and then clamped a hand over his mouth, realizing how loud he was being. He'd seen clearly the dart whizz past and hit the smaller, carrier dragon. What the hell was going on in Avalon? People hardly ever interfered in Hundarian.... He suddenly was on full alert and his eyes went towards the sky. Where were they tranqing people from?

----------------

"What?" Nym blinked bewilderedly again. Was this what heat felt like? Was it supposed to feel this way??.... He'd always found the pills that were forced down his throat each month to be unnatural, but suddenly he was grateful that he'd had them. He didn't like the way he felt at all... It was starting to feel like his insides were burning up, and he couldn't tell if the way Ky was touching him was helping, or making it worse.... Was it all supposed to happen so fast? "I can't be going into heat I mean, that's never happened before, what am I supposed to do?" Nym felt a sudden rise of panic swell in him. "Is it going to get worse?-"

Nym finally let himself be cut off as he realized that Ky was still talking to him.

"Water might help-" He said simply, though this pond water was awful tasting, there really was nothing he wanted more than to just swim in it.... Or something. He suddenly wished he could be back home if this was going to happen. The north was cool, with snow to roll in, not like here in this temperate forest... Nym could feel already that he was sweating slightly. "I don't know if this helps or not..." He said honestly as he continued to grip Ky's arm. If he pulled away would he get some relief? Ky's touch wasn't causing him pain... But it was rather overwhelming.

"Ceral!" Ivy stiffened and looked around to find where the dart had come from. She was a metallic flash as Han spun the dart gun. She growled. Her muslces flexed as she contemplated rushing the gate and... do something. She could barely think her mind pulsing with protective rage.

"Are you okay?" She rubbed her hand down his thigh looking for bruising. "I don't..." Her eyebrows bent together. Why would they sedate Ceral? "You weren't doing anything wrong..." She adjusted him on her lap so that she could press her nose to the injection site. "Hmm... it's not a sedative, though it smells familiar." She gently kissed the spot better before sitting up again. "How do you feel?"

-----------------

"I," Ky paused angry at his lack of knowledge. "I don't know. I've never experienced a heat. For um obvious reasons being a seeder and." Dumb. Ky was being dumb and rambling and Nym said he'd wanted water. He was burning up. Ky arranged Nym so that he was resting against his shoulder and dipped his hand in the water before bringing a cupping a hand of water and bringing it to Nym's lips. "Damn it. I wish Ivan was here or some other carrier. They'd know what to do. Tell me if anything I do helps or makes it worse okay?"

Ceral thought at first it might be a tranq of some kind, and he was expecting to slump over and fall asleep, but instead he felt nothing... nothing other than a slight tingling sensation in his thigh, although he knew that was probably from the prick of the dart. That kinda ruined the moment. "I dunno. I don't feel weird?" Was it some kind of drug? It would at least be nice of them to inform him what they'd darted him with before they just went off and did it. Ceral poked at his leg, the feeling of whatever kind of medicine it was seeming to spread. It was almost relaxing, and it might've been if he wasn't worried about what was just injected into his body.

"I didn't do anything wrong," he repeated after Ivy, licking over his bottom lip as he tried to think back. Maybe it had been for his attitude towards Lago? But surely they wouldn't go through so much effort after a five minute encounter with the swamp dragon. Ceral pressed one hand lightly against Ivy's chest, offering a small smile, something he hoped might look a bit reassuring. "Yeah, I don't feel any different. My leg kinda feels like jelly now though." Oh. So no sedative. How could she make that out? Must have a good sense of smell. "Oh yeah? What's it smell like?" He sniffed lightly. "That was kinda random of them."

Nym wasn't really paying attention to what Ky was saying, but he was grateful for the water when Ky cupped it up to his lips. It helped for a few moments, though being plastered against the other boy's shoulder was making his skin burn up and his head pound. After sputtering with the water for a moment he pulled away to scoot closer to the edge of the bank and dip at least his feet in the water. He hoped that maybe not touching Ky would help... And for a bit, it seemed like he got some relief, he wasn't so stimulated, and touching the water seemed to give him a sense of relief as well... But after a few minutes he was dismayed to realize that he was just starting to heat up all over again, though this time it felt worse, if that was possible.

Not only was he beginning to feel feverish again, the sudden sharp sensation of what felt like literal burning started too, mainly in what felt like his lower abdomen... And on his arm where he'd gotten his shot earlier, but moving seemed to make it shoot up into his chest and tingle out to his finger tips.

"Oh my god-" Nym flopped backward onto the grassy bank beneath him. One question was answered, it did indeed get worse, and fast apparently... He had no idea how long his heat cycle was supposed to be... But it had only been a few hours and he was ready to go crazy. He hated feeling so helpless, warm, and awful. If it kept up, he wasn't sure he'd even be able to think anymore.... He also hated that Ky was here watching him act like this. "Everything is just starting to hurt, Ky." Nym finally gasped. "Do you know if this ever happened to Ivan?"

Ivy didn't like the situation, but Ceral seemed fine. "I don't know. Didn't Lago say that they took Nym for something? Maybe it has to do with that." He needed to stop licking his bottom lip. It was doing unspeakable things to her, that and the warm touch of his hand on her breast and the sickly sweet smell of whatever they'd injected him with. "I don't know why they'd start darting carriers though. I don't see how that helps with breeding." She leaned forward into his touch, her nipples perking up, and began kissing his neck again. She'd probably be more worried about the whole thing, but Ceral seemed okay and he was in her lap looking adorable and sexy. "You smell really good. Better than normal."

----------------------------

"Yeah, in Valhalla, but he doesn't mention it much. Mostly he just talks about it in passing and how glad he is that he doesn't have to go through that anymore," Ky bit his life, he probably shouldn't have said that. He doubted it was helping. "He ugh... has be pregnant pretty much his whole time here so there really hasn't been time for him to... you know." Ky felt so embarrassed he'd been hoping to be charming and smooth when he seduced Nym, not this awkward buffoon. "I don't know much just that mating is supposed to making it go faster. Um... maybe if I," Ky bit his lip until he tasted blood. It was arrogant of him to think that Nym would want him to help him with his problem. He quickly corrected, "Maybe if you touch yourself... down there it would help? Like trick your body or something."

"Yeah, he did." Ceral could recall Lago telling them about how Nym had been taken by a guard. He hoped Nym was alright, but if what Ivy was saying was true, wouldn't that have meant that they would've taken him too, and not resorted to this silly dart technique? He wanted to know what was coursing through his body, and if he should be concerned, but other than a slight warmth radiating throughout his body - and it might've just been how close Ivy was for all he knew - there wasn't anything too off about how he felt. He didn't think to compare it to a heat, but he actually experienced those times of madness, and it probably wouldn't take too long for the drug to take effect. "Maybe it's a relaxing thing. I feel sorta relaxed." He smiled carelessly, letting his shoulders drop somewhat as he leaned closer to Ivy.

Ceral tapped his fingers against Ivy's chest, moving up towards her collarbone slowly. "I feel warm." He blinked once, twice, and let out a breath as he tried to calm himself down. "I smell better?" He laughed, an airy kind of laugh that wasn't so stressed sounding as his voice had been before. "Do they specialize in perfume? Pheromones? Maybe that's what they're doing, the cheeky buggers."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by DragonKnight
11-15-2019, 01:27 AM