The boy and his lover. (Closed with RoxasAtlas.)
Kai had been confused as to what was happening. He was even more concerned that he was developing breasts and larger genitals. He had reached down, rubbing his swollen stomach in a strange father like way while worried about what was happening. Something made him feel more motherly like. He had wanted to figure out what had made him this way. Pwrhaps it was the night that he was not entirely sure about. He had sighed in nervousness, wondering as to what was occuring. "I am not sure what is happening. I am confused as you. Roxas. I am scared. Should we go to the hospital and find out what is happening?"
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
"Yes, babe. That is the best thing to do. Let's go." Roxas replied as they headed towards the hospital.
Kai was worried but he agreed with the idea, following his husband after he had washed up. He soon got into the cat and letting her lover drive them to the hospital.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

(Can we have the alien disguise itself as their doctor?)

Roxas and Kai arrived at the hospital. He helped his boyfriend inside.
(Of course we can.)

Kai smiled up at his lover, walking inside of the massively sized hospital with help from his lover. After much nervous waiting the two lover's were called back into one of the rooms. A middle aged looking man who was the creature who had raped Kai had walked into the room, perfectly disguised as a human.

"Hello, Doctor. Can you check what's going on with my boyfriend?" Roxas asked.
The doctor spoke, nodding as he had begun putting on gloves. "Yes. I can." He then began checking Kai, pretending as if he were a human doctor. The doctor who was the alien had managed to pull off the disguise. He then revealed what had happened. "Your boyfriend is pregnant."

"How? We haven't had sex yet." Roxas said as he was confused.
Kai was also surprised and confused.

"Well .. to be truthful it was me who raped your boyfriend." The doctor said, shifting to his true alien form.

"But why? Why would you do this?" Roxas asked the alien.
"I did it because my race is dying." The alien said, not at all sorry for what he did. "After he gives birth I shall return to my planet with my offspring."

"How long will Kai be pregnant?" Roxas asked.
"For a few weeks. And then he will give birth to my young." The alien replied to the question Roxas asked.

Roxas nodded as he helped Kai into their car and headed back home.
Kai was worried but at the same time he was relieved that he knew now what was making his body change. He had sighed softly, rubbing his swollen stomach.  He was nervous about how painful the approaching birth would be.

"We'll get through this together, babe. I know we can." Roxas siad as he rubbed Kai's belly.
Kai had looked up at Roxas, smiling as he had nodded at his lover's words of comfort. "I know. I am glad that we found out.''

As the weeks pass, Roxas has noticed that Kai was getting bigger and bigger. The biggest of all was his belly.
Kai was worried about himself with each passing day. He had tried to stay hopeful but he could not. He had walked around the bedroom after a few weeks, noticing that his stomach was beyond large. He rubbed his stomach, wincing in pain as he began noticing a few restless movements beneath his hands. He had sighed, laying down as he was tired after walking around the bedroom after a minute.

(After Kai gives birth, can another alien get him pregnant with pleasure instead of pain?)

"Hey, babe. Are you feeling OK?" Roxas asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,872 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,983 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,521 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,685 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,484 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 97,376 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,752 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,490 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,226 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 21,322 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8