C Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)

Al smiled at Horus and shook his head, wanting to say no at first but he looked at his situation and sighed. "Ok, perhaps you can help me wrap the wound up after I put the healing powder on? You can prepare some cotton to wrap on the wound, tthen the bandage.i couldnt wound the bandage around myself so you would have to help me." Alkaid instructed as he removed his hands as well to take the bottle. The powder was very painful when it came into contact with the wound, but Al bit his lips to prevent himself from yelling. He dkdnt want to scare Horus, he had been under enough presssure already.

Horus could see now Al needed to fight with the pain as he sprinkled the powder on the wound. He almost cried out again as he realized that everything happened because Al wanted to help him from the demon. "Yeah, I'll do everything I can, so tell me if you want some help. Although I'm just the human, I want to help someone who risked his life for helping me" Ho waited for a bit to make sure the powder had been spread all over the wound then he put the cotton on the wound, trying to do it as gently as possible the Horus asked Al to lift his body for a bit, so he could wrap the bandage around his mate. It was a little hard for Horus to moved his arms all over Al's big and firm body and his belly was accidently touched Al's body for manytimes.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp

Al hadnt found himself as delighted in awhile. Horus had been the one initiating to be so close to him. It had been something he had dreamed of but thought would never happen in rrality. The bumping of Horus' bump on him was also interesting. The feeling was unique, and he enjoyed it very well. He saw how difficulty it was for Horus to be wrapping him up and he sat up straighter so he wouldbt need to use so much effort. When he started to move, Horus was just bandaging him to the back his head bumped onto Al's chest, which made both apologize immediately. Al immediately rubbed on Horus' forehead and asked. "Are you ok? Are you hurt?" He looked at him anxiously.

Horus flinched a bit as hie head bumped onto Al's chest. He was not worried about himself, but his mate. They were really close that make Horus could see how much Al was so worried about it. His touched on his forehead was something new that he had never let Al do it before, but he didn't know why it felt so good. Al's hand reminded him his brother that he loved so much. "I'm okay, but you? I'm hoping if I'm not hurting you more" He could feel hit belly was touching with Al's abs as they were o close now. It made his feel safe and changed his scent for a bit and Al could feel it. He stayed that posture for seconds before he realized that he need to finish this as fast as he can to let his mate rest.

I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Al could feel how Horus liked the touch. He noted to himself that for some reason the human quire enjoyed his palm on his forehead. The scent he emitted had an obvous calming effect on Horus and he felt good to be able to bring seurity for Horua. He moved his hand down to cup the bit of belly Horus had. He hadnt touched it for somw time, and it felt like the babies were really growing, thw belly felt a lot bigger now. He smile at Horus as he moved again. "Just 2 more rounds of bandage would be enough, then you should get your bath and sleep. I would be fine "

Horus looked down at Al's hand on his belly as he touched it gently. He didn't want to brush it away anymore. It was the time when he also noticed how his belly was really growing. He didn't smile back as hit mate did it, but Al could feel that Horus didn't fear him anymore. He could stay close for a long time and didn't flinch when Al touched his body. He took a little bit time to made last 2 round and tie it at the side of Al's body that was easy for Al to move and sleep. He almost collapsed on Al's body as he finished it. He held Al's shoulders to support himself then moved slowly to get his balance. His tiredness reached so high and he knew that he needed to rest soon.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Al was quitw happy to realise Horus was no longer afraid o his touch. He had dreamed so much about touchin his love that his heart pumped a bit faster now that his dream came true. He frowned hard seeing Horus collapsed on him. He quickly held Horus steady at his waist and asked with concern. "Horus? Are you ok?" He saw his tired face and shifted inside, biting his lips to hide the groan when he pulled on his wound. He pulled Horus onto the bed and pressed him down so that he was layin on the bed. "Sleep now, dont worry about those bloodstains. You needed to rest, now." He said seriously.

Horus was so tired to reject that word. He felt so bad when Al helped him to lay down. "Just a shame. I need your help again." He said with sad face when he looked at his mate who seemed to worry about him more than himself. "I...I'm okay, just need to rest for a bit. don't worry about me and you should rest too. I think I'll cook something when I wake up. Do you want some? I don't know if the dragon can eat human food" He whispered tiredly. He just wanted to do everything he can for his mate now. The bed was big, but they were so close that made Horus feel good and safe

PM me If you want to RP. 

"I would love to eat whatever you want to cook, just be careful of your body. You are stressed and tired, let's sleep now and we will worry about our breakfast tomorrow." Alkaid sighed in content with Horus close to him. He was quite satisfied and closed his eyes, letting himself relax for the first time since finding Horus to have disappeared into the book.

Morning came and Al was the first to wake up. He smiled when he saw Horus who had found his way into his arms at night. He could be feeling cold and searched for Al's warmth when he was asleep, though he was alert enough to have avoided his wound on his stomach. The dragon smiled softly. He hadn't been able to look at Horus this close in some time, and he made full use of the time to admire the human.

Horus blinked his eyes slowly as he murmured. Hu was quiet surprised when he realized that he was in Al's, but he didn't want to move away at this time. "Hmm, good morning" He said softly, didn't realize that the man in front of him was the one he had ever feared so much. Hus face blushed slightly red when he realize it. "U...um, I think I need to cook some breakfast now"

PM me If you want to RP. 

Al tightned his grip on Horus' lowerback to hold him down. "Hmm no rush." He kissed Horus lightly on his forehead and said. He also caressed his round belly taking the time to get close to the human. "Could you... perhaps help me to the bathroom first?" He asked with innocent eyes. It took some courage for him to ask but seeing Horus so close to him made him want for more, and going to the toilet sounded like a proper excuse to keep Horus close by no matter how stupid that sounded.

Horus's eyes widened as he heard that and his face blushed slightly red. Al looked really different in the moment and made Horus felt some sort of good. He didn't know if he should do that, but he needed to help his mate as much as he can since he was injured because of Horus. "Y....Yeah, that's fine, but can I wait at the outside? i...I mean you should have your private time" He said, blushing. He didn't realize what is his feeling now, but it kinda different. He sat up slowly then touched around Al's wound to check it slightly then slowly helped him out of the bed.
(I'm having a little break now lol)

PM me If you want to RP. 

(That's a big surprse! And thank.you for choosing to spend your break on rping with me ;))

Al hissed a bit when Horus touched on his wound, but he didnt want Horus to feel ny more guilty and he quickly said "oh of course you could wait outside. It would be too embarassing...." he shifted slightly himself sayin that. With Horus' help, he stood up slowly, biting down on his lips to suppress the groan of pain when his wound was pulled. He bent forward slightly, pressing a hand on his abdomen as he walked, trying hard not to put too much weight on Horus so he wouldnt burden him too much.

Horus walked as slow as he can to not put lots of pressure to his mate. He could see Al tried to hide his pain for many times and not put alots of weight on him, so he leaned closer to Al's side and grabbed him tight. "Lean on my side and let the pain out of your mouth. I know you try to not put lots of weight and pressure on me, but if I say, I want that? Please, make me feel that I can help you, not only you who always do something for me" He said seriously whiled they were walking and tried to show that he really wanted to do something for his mate.

PM me If you want to RP. 

Al looked at Horus closely and found him to be very serious, and he nodded quietly while a groan escaped his mouth when his wound hurt him again. "I think... I would need some help in changing the wrappings as well. Though it could wait until after breakfast." He also tried putting on more weight on Horus. "Please be careful though, I wouldn't want you hurting yourself because you want to help me, especially when you have our babies in you......." He looked at Horus' cute round belly with love.

Horus stopped walking and looed down at his belly as he heard that. Al can see how his human smiled to his belly. "Y...Yeah, I'll be careful. You don't need to worry about it. I'll not do anything that affects our babi...." He stopped talking again with the slightly red face. It was the first time he called that word. "Our babies not my babies". He shook his head after think\king many things. "Yeah I can help you change the wrapping. That's my duty and I'm also thinking about the breakfast too. You can tell me something you want although I can cook only human food" He said as he continued to walked

PM me If you want to RP. 

A big smile broke over Al's face hearing Horus finally addressing the children as "their babies". He took Horus' face in his hand and kissed him lightly on his forehead and muttered out a "thank you", showing his gratitude of Hrous recognising their children. He caressed Hrous' tanned skin with his thumb and said. "Well I have been eating with you for the past few months. You didn't notice i eat human food as well?" He stopped when he realised how that could be misunderstood. He didn't mean to say Horus was not a caring person, because he sounded like he was accusing Horus of not paying attention to him. "Sorry love. I didn't mean that. I mean, yes I could eat human food. Just cook whatever you want, I am not picky."

Horus had never felt like this before, even with his brother. He could feel Al's warmth all over his body and his protective hand on his round belly was something he had never expected that he would like it. He shook his head as he saw how Al reacted with his own words. "Hmm, That's fine and you're right. I think, I have morning sickness again this morning. It doesn't make me throw up, but It'll be good if I cook something that not makes it worse." He said with a small smile to his mate. "So, just get to the bathroom first. Remember! walk slowly and hold me tight"

PM me If you want to RP. 

"Sure. This would be the first time for me to taste your cooking as well." Al smiled so happily it could hardly be noticed he was the one suffrring the serious injury. He lookrd like someone who had hit the jackpot in facr, and it felt similar as well as Al coudlsense Horus no longer fearful of his presence. They started walking again and Al put rmore weight on Horus as he himself was also getting tired from the walk, the bloodloss had weakened him significantly. Thwy eventially reached the bahroom with both sweating a bit.

They took a little long time to reached to the bathroom. Horus could see how Al was suffering from the pain from his wound, so he tried to handle his morning sickness as much as he can. He took a deep breath and said. "So, I'll be here if something happens. You can also call me for help if you can't do something" He said with the slightly pale face at that time. Nothing could important than helping his mate.

(Do you still want Horus to fall down because of taking his mate? I mean not now but later when Al is better)

PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by orocroc33
12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post by Lovebite
12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post by bhdire8
08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
Last Post by bhdire8