The Abandoned (closed)
Kage looked at Jasper as he was asked that question. "A lot of plants. Everything has been retaken by nature. Sometimes there's old buildings. Skyscrapers that have fallen." He described as he sat next to Jasper. "There are some rumours of cities that still exist. Like towers but with massive walls. But those are just rumours." He said.

(Don't worry. It's k)
"Cities, huh?" Jasper was born in the towers. Everyone in his and Kage's generation were born in the towers. History books, old photos, and stories from older generations were the only evidence human truly lived on the earth's surface once upon a time. Jasper had dreams of living in a house. He liked looking at pictures of houses with wood paneling exteriors, porches with swings, and green roofs. Craftsman style, if he remembered correctly. "What about animals?"
Email me to RP: simonbrownmpreg@gmail.com
"Nothing really. Except maybe wolves." Kage said as he began to rub Jasper's belly. "It would seem only the strong survive." He said as he started to lay down, wrapping an arm around the breeder.
"That's a shame," Jasper sighed. He was sore after enduring the effects of the drug, but having Kage embrace him like this made him feel secure. "Haven't you ever noticed birds flying in the sky or fish in rivers? Are we near any rivers?" Blue eyes lit up excitedly. "Have you ever seen the ocean when you go down to the surface? I've always wanted to see the ocean."
"No. Most of my missions don't involve much sightseeing. Besides, I'll sightsee when the Harbingers are dead." Kage said cynically as he rubbed circles around Jasper's belly, feeling a baby. Kage recoiled his hand suddenly when he felt the baby kick.
Jasper didn't even flinch when the baby kicked. He'd been through enough pregnancies that it hardly fazed him anymore. "Are you okay?" he asked, watching Kage's overly-startled face. He couldn't help a quiet chuckle. "It won't bite you."
"I saw what it did to you today. You looked like you were in pain. It hurt...me, to see you like that." Kage said as he watched a small appear on Jasper's belly, a baby's foot kicking against its confines.
"It did hurt... a lot," Jasper admitted as he averted his gaze. "But the babies weren't to blame. It's not like they set out to hurt me on purpose. A powerful drug like that, well, it overstimulated them. This is all part of the process." He looked back up at Kage, their blue gazes matching each other. "And I know you're worried about me, but I'm going to continue with that new drug."
Kage stated silent for what seemed like an eternity before sighing. "I can't change your decision. I won't force you either. But you need your rest." Kage said.
"Yeah, okay..." The cool darkness of his room and the sound of Kage's steady breathing were all Jasper needed to slip into sleep.

As the weeks went by, the General called more frequent assemblies. He shared more footage of coordinated efforts among Harbingers. The Cape Town Tower suffered a collapse when Miners dug trenches leading from the beach all the way to the tower and surrounded the tower with a moat. The resulting flood of sea water allowed Hyrdas to swim inland and unleash their acidic spray on the tower, which melted its base and let it collapse down onto itself. General Bowman started running more drills. He made his soldiers dawn their combat armor, remove it, and put it back on again for hours at a time. Intensive target practice was mandatory, as was Level 10 Arena training.

One afternoon, Jasper sat in the common room working on a puzzle. He'd been receiving injections of the new drug almost daily. Slowly, the effects were becoming less severe, but he still sported a bruise or two on his belly from some intense kicking. Without warning, the tower shook with a loud boom! The lights went out for a split second before the red emergency lights started flashing and the alarm sounded. "WARNING. WARNING. PERIMITER BREACH. ALL RESIDENTS REPORT TO YOUR DESIGNATED EVACUATION POINTS. WARNING. WARNING. PERIMITER BREACH." Again, there was a deafening rumble that shook the tower.
Kage rushed to find Jasper, already wearing his armor and helmet as he went through the halls. He felt another hit against the tower, causing him to nearly lose his footing as the tower shook. Harbingers flew at the tower, hitting the large windowed areas and causing it to break. Wyverns attacked but something strange happened. The wyvern's chest opened grotesquely, releasing a new kind of Harbinger. These Harbingers stood on two raptor like legs, had three clawed hands, a large eel like head and lots of teeth. This new creature picked up a gun and started to shoot at soldiers and civilians. Kage began to fire back, as more of the Harbingers spawned from the Wyvern. Kage hoped Jasper was okay.
"WARNING. WARNING. PERIMITER BREACH. ALL RESIDENTS REPORT TO YOUR DESIGNATED EVACUATION POINTS. WARNING. WARNING. PERIMITER BREACH."

"How did they get past the plasma blasters?!" a soldier growled, standing back-to-back with Kage. "The blasters always take out Wyvern before they get this high! What the fuck is happening?!" Naturally, he aimed for the heads, which guaranteed a kill. Others soldiers from the Beta Squadron rushed to get the civilians safely evacuated.

"WARNING. WARNING. PERIMITER BREACH. ALL RESIDENTS REPORT TO YOUR DESIGNATED EVACUATION POINTS. WARNING. WARNING. PERIMITER BREACH."

Jasper ran as quickly as he could to the labs. In the event of an evacuation, all the breeders, medics, and scientists were supposed to report to the lab. Jasper told himself this over and over again. Get to the lab. Get to the lab. Get to the lab. Another attack made the tower shake much more violently this time, causing Jasper to fall, but he forced himself back onto his feet and kept running. If he could just get himself into the care of Alpha Squadron with the others, he'd be okay.
"They have never been this aggressive before either! Just keep shooting!" Kage ordered as he moved towards the lab, trying to get to Jasper and the other breeders. "Just have to stick to our orders." He said.

In the labs, the new Harbingers managed to enter the labs, killing the scientists but taking the breeders away. A massive Harbinger had a large scythe like blade coming out of its arm as it slashed at scientists. Some quadruped Harbingers had large tentacles grab breeders and take them away. Jasper wasn't noticed yet as a Harbinger finished killing the scientists.
Jasper heard the screams before he saw the carnage in the labs. He stopped dead in his tracks, thinking quickly about what he should do. The lab wasn't an option anymore; it was compromised. Where could he go that Alpha Squadron would find him? He carefully stepped back a few paces and turned down a different hallway, only to see bodies of medics strewn across the floor and blood soaking the walls. Jasper immediately clapped his hands over his mouth to stop the scream that wanted out. Terrified tears flooded his eyes and dripped down his face, but there wasn't time for fear. The boy walked carefully among the corpses--his feet and ankles of his pants getting covered in blood-- until a carrying case in one of the corpse's hands caught his attention. It had his name on it. Jasper heard scuttling and growling somewhere behind him, so he grabbed the case and ducked into a dark, empty room, making sure to shut the door as silently as possible.
A Harbinger walked down the hall, sniffing the air as it tried to find any more personnel. Unable to find anything, it left the room. Kage was running towards the labs, finding the carnage inside. He looked around as best as he could, finding only scientists but no breeders. "JASPER!" He yelled, in fear that the Harbingers might've taken him.
Jasper perked his head up when he heard the familiar voice calling his name. "Kage?" He got up and peered through the room's window. Blue eyes widened when he indeed saw the soldier. "Kage!" he gasped, throwing open the door and running out. Jasper had been clutching the case to his chest, so now his shirt was also smeared with blood. "Holy shit, Kage, what is going on? Are these really Harbingers? This... This is different, isn't it? I mean, different than how they usually operate."
"Yeah. I never seen anything like these before." Kage admitted. "Come on, we have to go." He said as he took Jasper's hand, pulling him away from the labs and towards the hangars. "If we're lucky, the airships haven't left yet."
"And if they have?" Jasper asked, even though he'd probably hate hearing the answer. The big metal carrying case was heavy, and coupled with the weight of his belly, Jasper couldn't run as quickly as he wanted. He also kept getting distracted by the carnage. Everywhere he looked, there were soldiers, civilians, technicians, and Harbinger corpses. Not to mention all the blood.
"Let's just hope they didn't." Kage said as they reached the hangar bay. One shuttle was preparing to take off for evacuation. "Come on!" A soldier yelled to Jasper and Kage. They got on, leaving the now ruined tower. Kage placed Jasper in a seat, strapping him in despite his large belly. "We'll be alright." Kage assured Jasper as the shuttle left. "Incoming!" The pilot yelled before a Harbinger hit them, pulling the door off the shuttle door and causing depressurization to the shuttle. Kage was pulled towards the door, holding for dear life as the shuttle was spiralling out of control.
"Kage, oh my god!" Jasper clutched the case between his legs and then grabbed the soldier's arms. "I've got you! Hold on! Just hold on!" he shouted over the sound of wind whipping through the cabin. Chaos. It was all just utter chaos. The day started so normally. Sure, everyone knew in the back of their minds that attacks were possible. Nobody ever though the towers were invincible. But still... nothing could prepare Jasper-- anyone who wasn't a soldier, really-- for the reality of a tower collapse. It seemed like every time the pilot got the shuttle back under control, another Wyvern came along and knocked it off course again. Jasper knew, deep down, they wouldn't make it to Vancouver like this.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,857 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,873 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,474 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 8,529 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 26,109 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 96,829 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 14,435 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 15,274 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,209 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 20,890 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8