Just his breeding machine (c/w bhdire8)
"You don't know yourself weel enough, Sir. You have to see how Mira talk about you and praise you so much. As I said, I wanna help you from the pain although I can't do anything. The fame or glory is not important for me when compared with how wonderful being the mother. I don't know if I'm crazy accepting this but
I'm glad to be a mother. I don't care how people or even you talk about me, but I'm happy to be here. Mira, you father and other people here are so kind. I know pregnancy is not important especially with a man since I've seen that before, but it's really worth." Al said everything he could for telling why he did this and why he never gave up bearing these babies. "You also may not know, but you're a good warrior, Sir. If I can help something about your pain, I will" It reminded him when Mira told him about how his pain affected his life, and George finally became womanizer because he always wanted love from someone.
(I'm doing so bad in this reply, Forgive me XD)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(Haha dont worry you are doing fine!)

George was even more.puzzled by Al. His face lit up when he talked about entering.motherhood, yet this could be achieved even sith some ogher people. He wasnt sure if al particulalry felt for him, but all he knew was he would be a great mother to his children. He was loving and caring enough, and George was at least happy for that. He would not admit to himself he craved for love.

"I can assure you i am not in any kind of pain, and if i were, i guess a doctor could do a better job than you in alleviatiing it." He said diamissively, still not ready to admit to anything. "But since you looked like you are indeed excited to be a mother, for that, I would be taking good care of you so my childrne will have a loving mother in their lives." He said and looked at Al, before biting his lips and asked. "Do you want some water?" He looked at his chapped lips and stood up, ready to help Al sit ip so he could drink.
Al didn't know how to feel with that words from his mate, but it was better for keeping the distance. "I can guess that, and yeah, I'll try to be a good mother." He said with some feeling inside. AL didn't know if it was sadness, but this situation was also better that he expected. He didn't say anything when George asked about the water just nodded at him. It wasn't easy for Al to sit by himself although he was better than hours later. He sill needed lots ofr help from his mate and Al almost collapsed on George's chest again whil he was helping him to hit. His belly looked even bigger when Al sat on the bed and it was moving with the babies inside. Al wasn't sure if he could drink by himself with his weak hands. He might need some help from his mate.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
George noticed how weak Al was, and how his belly looked bigger when he sat up and the babies could sit further out from Al's belly. He took the man in his arms and didnt really minded when he almost collapsed on his chest. He saw the weak and thin arms of Al and sifhed. "Let me ..." he didnt finish his sentence, merely sat down on the bed to.lift Al up so he could lean back against him. He would his arms around Al, so Al's back was resting sideways against his chest, taking thw glass of water, he placed it beside his mouth and fed him. Al felt skinny, his ribs protruding under the robe, and the belly was indeed the only part of him that had a layer of fat on.
(Good one George. need to feed Al and make him healthier hehe)

Al was so surprised when George moved so close. His mate might shout on him or said the bad words if this happened days later. He took a bit time for thinking if he should rest all his weight on his master and he finally did it since he was so weak and couldn't handle that for a long time. "Thank you, Sir." He said then sipped the water from the glass. "C...can I rest like this for a moment? I can feel your power here." He said as Al leaned a bit more on his mate. He could feel how strong of George's muscle under his robe. His warmth and his magic power were so relaxing for Al. George could see Al's relax and flushed face. His hand eventually touched his belly and rubbed it gently as the protective mother.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh George would like to feed Al all the time ;))

Al felt cold and George wasn't sure the slight trembling was from how weak he was or was it he felt cold. Because Al had sat up, his shoulder and his belly was not covered by the blanket. Assuming Al was cold, George nodded silently and wrapped his arms tigher around Al, protect and warm Al up even better. Al's head rested just under his chin, and when George's hand laid protectviely over AL's hand on his belly, somehow George was feelng another surge of magical power from his children, through Al, to him, and the energy was so abundant the whole room light up with a warm yellowish glow, which was what the doctor saw when he finally came back into the room.
The doctor was quite surprised with what he saw when he came back to the room and also Mira who was following him. "Um, I just prepare the medicine for Sir Alford here. You can feed him by yourself, then we'll leave the room, Sir George." The doctor didn't ask anything more privacy, but he just walked closer to the bigger man who was hugging his mate protectively. The doctor was pleased with how Al looked better. He didn't even need more drug if George stayed this close for a longer time. "The longer time you stay is the better health of your children and you mate, Sir." He said as Mira put the medicine besides them. She smiled softly with how his master was so kind to his mate. She knew that they still wanted more time, but this was the good sign.
Al opened is eyes slowly when he heard the sound. He looked up at his mate who was also looking at him with kinder eyes. He could feel George's heartbeat from his chest and Al loved that so much. He smiled at his mate who was placing his hands on him and said. "Thank you for everything, Sir."
PM me If you want to RP. 
George had panicked when the doctor came in. He wadnt prepared to have others discovering th3 change in their relationship, but how Mira and the doctor didnt comment on how Al and himself was tangled together made him relaxed a little. He was about to get up and untangle himself from Al, no matter how good it felt, George was still a little reluctant to keep that close with a "stranger". However, the moment he tri3d to move, Al opened his eyes and said his thank.you with those innocent and pure eyes, and George knew he could never fight that look. He sighed and summoned the medicine, waving his hand and immediately the bowl flew to his hands steadily. "I hope this isnt too bitter..." he looked at the dark colored paste that was a mixture of several herbs. He wrinkled his nose at how disgusting that smelt. "Have you been taking this medicine for a long time now?" George placed the bowl near Al's white and chapped lips, gently feeding al of the content.
It wasn't that hard for Al how had taken many kinds of medicine to maintain his energy. It took just minutes for fishing it all but Al still had some cough with how it was bitter and smelt bad. He asked for the water from his mate after taking all the drug. George could see how Al was a bit struggling with that medicine. "Yeah, I've had this medicine since I know that I'm carrying twin, but it wasn't enough. Thanks again for all you did, Sir." Al said, smiling softly although George might do that for his babies, not him. He eventually leaned more on George's chest as it felt really good. The doctor and Mira had already left the room after Al taking all his medicine and they had the private time again. "I'm really happy that they're so active although it causes some problems for me" Al said as the babies seemed to kick stronger. He didn't mean to fake or something, but it was just his feeling for his babies.
PM me If you want to RP. 
George supplied the water and he had to rub Al's back to sooth his coughing. He knew Al probably felt like he want to throw up again, so he made sure he wasnt patting too hard. "You shouldnt need to thank me... I also should contribute to my babies." He said quietly, insisting it was only for his kids and not for this fragile looking man that's really laying against him, and not like the babies who he could.only imagine how they would look like.

He sighed when he felt Al snuggled closer to him. Before he could stop himself, he found his hand already stroking through Al's hair. Hearing how Al said the babies were kicking stronger, he immeidately felt around his cute bulge that was a little more prominent in this position. He was glad to see Al's face regaining a healthy shade of red with the help of the medicine - or could that be a blush?
It was strange for Al when George stroked his hair and he didn't now why his face blushed so bad. It was some weird sensation, and Al didn't know how to handle that. but the words from his mate had insisted how he just did everything because of the babies not for him. It wasn't surprised for Al, but he would feel some sort of pain inside his chest where the heart was located. "Yeah, We should contribute the babies, I can be this brave because of them." Al wasn't even brave enough to ask for how they would do it next time. "I'm wondered about the genders of them, but we don't know till they come out. What do you think? Do you wanna have boy or girl?" Al asked with some sad tone, but he didn't know why everything ended up with this question. It should be the question for a couple lover talking about their babies, but it was impossible with their relationship now.
(Al gonna cry now hehe. As I as that I'll make him more sensitive than our Sam ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Aww George also needed more tears than Henry to be softened ;))

George stared into the void. "Boys would be good....."he murmured. "Boys I know how to be with, I am never good with girls... perhaps I have exploited too many girls before." He teased himself, thinking of all the girls, including and not limited to Anna, that he had been with. "What do you think? Do.you have any siblings?" He asjed without looking at the frail little man in his arms. He looked down at the belly, and once again frowned at how small it.looked. "seriously have you been eatinf at all? I feel like.you have.lost weight instead of gaining any..." he said, not realising how his words would hurt Al.
It wasn't hurt Al that much when George just sad something since he was used to hearing all of that before, but it was different when his mate reminded him about how he lost his weight. It was true that Al had lost almost 12 pounds since he couldn't eat anything much. It might be one of the reasons why he didn't have enough energy for his babies. He wiped his little tears away, trying to hide his red eyes, but it looked more clearly. "Yeah, I've lost 12 pounds. I'm too weak for the babies. I'm sorry" He said, rubbing his belly. It was really sad for Al, but he tried his best for not crying. "I don't have any sibling. I don't know if they will be boy or girl. Just want them to be healthy. That's enough for me."
PM me If you want to RP. 
If Al indeed cry out loud, George could become stern and scold Al for being such a girly. He hated it when the ladiws pretended to cry, wanting to arouse his sympathy, but Al here, he was trying so hard to hide his tears. George knew he wasnt faking it, indeed hia bearee was trying to be strong but his body just failed him. He sighed and awkwardly, patted Al's back to sooth him. He wrapped his other arm around Al so he would be resting, and if he wanted, could hide his face in his chest. "I know you have tried your best.... there's nothing you could do. I promise you I wouldnt be as ignorant as before. I didnt expect my actions to indeed hurt you.... the children." He quickly corrected himself, but his hands did not once stop consoling the sobbing man in his arms.
Al was hiding his face on George's chest as he tried his best to stop crying, but it was hard and George could feel his wet robe. It liked like he was hugging his mate, but it wasn't since Al had no enough bravery to do that, and this was too good for him. "You can do what you want, Sir. You can bring the women here. I'm fine for that since you've promised me for taking care the babies." Al didn't know if he said something wrong, but he didn't want to hold his mate only for himself if George wasn't willing to do that. It was the best to find the way that they both were comfortable with it. He lifted his hand, wanting to hold George's body, but put it back since it might result in some bad thing. The warmth and scent from the bigger man were enough for him now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Suddenly, George was finding it exceedingly annoying. He didnt like how Al was pushing him away, like the night when they consummated their bond. His mate who clearly clung onto him, was suggesting him take somebody else on bed, when he was here with him. George felt disappointed. He thought Al wanted him, but in the end he was willing to share him with some others, and that was not love in George's definition. He fell silent and stopped what he was doing, releasing Al from his chest. Still, he was gentle when he laid Al back on the bed, he himself slipping off the bed. "That is way longer than 30 minutes. You should be fine for tonight. I would return tomorrow at the same time." He said quietly, his voice, even though gentle, was distant, like he was just speaking politely with a stranger. He tugged the blanket over Al and turned arouns to lwave the room.
Al did realize that George had misunderstood him again. He said that because he thought that there was no way for George that would love him. He could feel how George released him with some anger, but Al didn't know why. He finally held George's hand when he just turned around for leaving the room. "I...I don't know if I ask too much, but Can you stay till I fall asleep?" It was the silly idea to ask that from the angry man, but it was really helpful for him. "I know that I'm so bad for asking this. I know that I can't hold you here. We're so much different, Sir. I don't even know If I can understand everything about you, but I'll try to make the best way for us. Live in the way you want, Sir, finally I'm so happy that I'm not only your breeding machine." He truly said everything in his mind. Al was innocent with how to show his feeling, but he had tried his best.
PM me If you want to RP. 
George turned around when he felt his hand got caught by a cold hand. He turned back and saw the confusion and panic.on Al's face. He hid his feelings and just nodded at the sincere request by Al. Sitting back.down on the chair beside, he let Al clutch onto his hand. "So you are not my breeding machine. Is that how you consider youeseld to be? A breeding machine?" George quirked up his eyebrow ans asked, surprised. He wanted to say something, ask why would Al thought himself so low level, why was he so not confident in himself, but then he rememebred how Al had jist reacted and decided he would not ask further. If he had asked, he woulddefinitely be developunf aomething towards Al. He couldnt afford that, he would not allow himself any chance to get hurt anymore, not within the same day by the same person stabbing on his pride.
Al smiled softly when George decided to stay there. He didn't know if it just because of his babies. "Thanks again, Sir. Usually, Mira stays with me till I sleep, and you're the second one. I don't' even want the candles tonight." He said, thinking about his question. "Yeah, I consider myself as the breeding machine because it's my duty. You know why I'm here and why I have been chosen. Thanks for making me realize that I can be more than that, at least I can me a good mother." He said, rubbing his belly. There were many things that he wanted to say, but It wasn't good for this time. Al didn't realize how he grabbed the warm hand so tight. He just wanted someone who could make him feel safe.
(Should we go further tonight? It's up to you. Al is really confused now hehe)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Perhaps.George would disappear before Al's fully asleep, and therefore he had a nightmare and went to George's room for the firrst night? Or maybe he had cramps and asked for Gerogr's help, who could hear the painful moans of Al even when they are in separate rooms because they are true mates?)

It was strange to George how easily he got so.happy. ot was like his mere presence was fulfilling his dream. "You are already a good mother." He finally added quietly. He knew Al was very insecure with how tight he clutched on his hand, but he wasnt sure if that was only because he had this habit with Mira or was it because he wanted him specircially to stay close. Geroge shook his head and decided be would just stay for awhile. Maybe he could slip away faster than he thought bh how Al was relaxing and breathing deep and rhythmic so soon he musf be falling asleep now. It was only logical for him to be exhausted, after how drainrd and then how much magical energy rushed into.his body

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,343 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 93,758 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,587 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 25,468 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 28,118 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 85,686 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,155 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,824 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 67,052 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 71,641 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM