Closed Dragon breeder in the Desert (w/ Dots)
Horus had woken up since the morning, and he had prepared many things for his husband. He had cooked by himself with some help from the chief, and he also had told the butler to prepare lots towels to clean Al's body when his lover couldn't move easily. He was sitting at the corner of the room, reading some dragon books since it might be helpful. He quickly put the book down and waddled to the bed when he heard someone was waking up. "Don't move yourself too much, Al. He will hurt yourself even more." He said even before he got beside him. He could only walk slowly with hos his belly was big now. Horus sat beside his lover and lay him back since his muscle was still sore, and his body needed to rest. "You dn't know how I was so scared last night, Al. Welcome back, honey. I'm glad to hear your voice again" He whispered, holding Al's hand tightly. He put his big hand on his face, caressing it in relief that his husband was here
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
"Hey..... sorry about last night... i thought I was stronger than that. Must be the little ones being too healthy and eager." Al joked letting Horus took his hand, and he patted his belly with the other. "I am feeling a lot stronger now.... i think I might be able to walk if you help me, but .. did i hurt my knee? It felt quite painful actually...." al was attempting to movr when he said that, and ended up frowning because when he wanted to move his legs, he felt like his right knee was a little swollen. He tried to sit up a bit to remove the blanket so he could see the wound, but surprisingly his little human pressed down on his shoulders stubbornly, holding him back on bed. "Wiah.... oh Horus, I am fine!" The great dragon said, trying to convince Horus.
Horus shook his head with hos a great dragon was so disobedient. His husband couldn't heal himself with how his wound w happened when he didn't have his magic. It would be so strange fir the dragon who could normally heal his wound easily. "It's not only your kneel, Al, but your magic isn't good now, your whole body needs time to recover, and you shouldn't move until it's better." He said, trying to explain everything. He shook his head again when AL tried to move again, but ended up falling onto the bed himself with how his waist was hurt. He wouldn't have any wound but his body was preparing himself and it would be worse if he moved. "I have got the healing balm for your knee, Al, and I'll get you the breakfast soon." He said and walked out from the bed to call the servants. Al could already see how Horus stretched his back after he had spent his morning preparing the breakfast for him.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al sighed and realised Horus was telling teh truth. He couldn't use his magic yet, but he knew it would only be short term. Al stopped trying to move and looked at Horus moving to the door, and then he noticed - his wife seemed to be walking slowly, very caustiously, and he was keeping his hand on his back. Did his little human do something while he had fainted? He stretched an arm out as he returned after his conversation with the servants, asking hrous to come forward. "Come, my deareset wife.... what have you done to yourself as well?" He said patting the mattress beside him and guided Horus to sit down. He placed his palms that were once again warm with some of his power returning, and pressed down on his back - Horus gasped in half pain.
Horus gasped in pain but followed with a sigh of relief and pleasure. It was trued that he had spent his morning standing for cooking for his lover and preparing the stuff that he could clean his lover even on the bed. He shook his head, trying to lie, but he didn't work since AL had noticed everything. I just wanted to do something for you, Al. I have cooked the breakfast for you now. You have never tried my food, isn't it?" He asked, trying to smile. Horus didn't mention hos his back was sore from standing for a long time since he didn't want to make his lover feel even more guilty. Their conversation had been interrupted but the servants knocking the door then they brought the breast for their dragon master. Horus quickly left the bed for that since he didn't want Al to ask anything more because he couldn't lie to someone he loved. Al could even see how Horus walked even slower with the food tray in his hands. He couldn't support his back now, and it was worse for a pregnant human.

(Let make him suffer for a bit more hehe, and Al would pay everything back to his dearest wife ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(oh yes, Horus would be suffering a lot while Al was immobile on bed.... and yes I am sure Al would be repaying by pampering and spoiling Horus rotten afterwards)

Alkaid frowned in worry. He could feel how stiff Horus' back was, and how his msucle was all tensed up from the long stnading time. It didn't help that yesterday had been a very long day as well, and Horus did not sleep for that long, which put even more burden on his body. He let him go and saw Horus bringing his breakfast back, and couldn't hide the smile. "You shoudln't...but, yea I am very happy and excited to taste your cooking on teh very first morning we have become man and wife. Breakfast on bed is the sweetest thing, isn't it?" Al smiled and wriggled to sit up striaght on bed. He dragged his injured leg to push himself up, tugging a pillow behind his back. He wanted to save Horus the trouble of helping him move, he knew his wife had been pushing himself to the limits just by cooking and preparing this morning, but he groaned at how difficult this was, and in the end failed to move. He looked at Horus with innocent puppy eyes, finding himself needing his help but couldn't get himself to ask for it.
Horus even tried to walk faster while his husband was trying to sit again. His body was trembling and he couldn't even see hos muscle was twitching. "You shouldn't move, Al." He said and he put the tray down on the small table on the side. "You can't sit now, Al, but I can put the pillows under your back" He said as he helped AL to life his upper body and put the pillows on the bed. He knew that eating in the lying position wouldn't cause more problem in his stomach. AL could se how Horus was struggling for a bit with hos his body was big and heavy although he tried to move by himself, it still needed some help from this wife. "Yeah, breakfast on the bed is the sweetest thing, but my food isn't that good, Al," He said as he got the bowl of the beef stew from the stray. It took hours to cook this and that was why his back was hurt so much. Horus smiled when Al touched his forehead and looked at him with his sweet eyes, telling how he loved his little human. That was even more than worth it for Horus to cook this for his lover.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al stopped moving once he realised how helpless he had become, and waited for Horus to help him. He didn't want to rush his wife, not when he knew he was already exhausted from the wokr he had done that morning. He stayed still and let his wife help him, but indeed his large body was making it troublesome for his wife to move, even though he was already trying his best to move as well. He smiled at the stew that obviously Horus had spent hours into preparing, and invited his wife to sit down and share it with him. "Babe you should rest as well, come." He said touching his forehead. To have them close to each other, Horus needed to bend over the bed, which put even more pressure on his lower back as his belly dangled low, and Al was worried for Horus now.
Horus shook his head as his lover said that. He blew the stew, making sure that it wasn't too hot for Al before started feeding him. "I'm fine, Al. I'll also clean your upper body with the wet towels after, making you refreshing after that long night. You couldn't walk to take a shower, so this is the only thing I can do." He said, feeding another spoonful to his lover. He needed to bend even more with hos his belly made his body stay far from the bed. He knew that his back was killing him already, but this couldn't even compare to what Al did for him last night. "Is that good?" He asked his lover when he seemed to enjoy his stew so much. He just realized that he should put some pillow under his belly as well, but it was too late now. His belly was hanging on the air and that could be the problem later.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I hope i didn't interpret Horus' position wrong... like, he is now still standing at the side of the bed, holding the bowl facing Al, and feeding him right? So he would need to bend over and his belly is hanging in midair? Just want to make sure we are thinking the same thing, because I find it difficult to imagine Horus putting pillows under his belly.... do you want to say that it is possible to have a tower of pillows below him while he is standing?)

Al took the first bite and hummed in approval. "Hmm this is good!" He said smiling at Horus, and was eager for another spoon. He was hungry, his body had used up a lot of energy trying to recover, and it reflected in his good appetite. "You are going to wipe me clean? Great." He smiled at his thoguthful wife. "Yes I feel... sticky." He had sweated in his sleep, and that was making him quite uncomfortable.

To make it even worse for Horus, the babies seemed to be discontent of how Horus was ignoring them, and started kicking. Al did not notice, but he saw the awkward posture Hrous was holding while trying to feed him, and urged him to sit down beside him again. "Come Horus, please sit. It is not only me who needed rest, you also need it. Yoru body is also working on absorbing the energy... if i hadn't been so weak, i should be taking care of you...." Al said, once again feeling guilty, and therefore quite eagerly wanted to have Horus to feel more comfortable.
(Haha, no, it's my bad again. I'm thinking that he was kneeling beside the bed to feed his lover. That's why he can put the pillows under his belly. Hmm, I just thought bending with that huge belly while he was standing would hurt my little human for too much hehe ;) but yeah I love what you've done now :))

It was the worst when the babies started kicking inside his belly since it made his belly even heavier. He sighed and sat on his lover's side when he asked him for that. It was a lot better, and Al seemed to notice how the babies were the problem now when he placed his hand on his belly and rubbed it gently. "It's not your fault, Al. You have lost a lot of energy for three of us, so just rest now, honey." He said, feeding another bit to his lover. He had told the butler to prepared the bowl of water and some towels, so he could clean his lover after the breakfast. "I will only clean your upper body for now since it's refreshing and I will clean your entire body again at the evening." He said, looking at his husband. Al's body should be cleaned, but Horus couldn't handle cleaning his entire body twice a day as well. He had already forced lots of pressure on himself now, and this could be worse if he didn't try to relax for more.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ah ok. good, that clears up something. I tend to like to imagine how they would be while i am writing, that's why I asked ;))

Al kissed Horus when he finally sat close enough so he could touch him. He hugged his little lover and pressed gently against his belly, and then shared some of the pillow behind his back with Horus so the human could be supported as well. He turned the spoon Horus held to Horus himself. "You should eat then... you are also under heavy burden yourself, and the little ones are so not sympatheitc of thier mommy.... do you little ones always neeed daddy here to behave?" He said threatening the little ones in a playful voice. "thank you so much Horus... i am srry to have caused so much trouble to you already on the first day after our wedding...." He said leaning against Horus, resting his head on the human's much smaller shoulder and sighed. "I could do with just one cleaning, so in teh evening you could rest."
(I love that too ;))

Horus smiled as his lover said that. He ate the stew and then fed his lover for another bite. "It's fine, Al. it's not your fault, honey. I can handle this." He said smiling softly. He put the plate down and hugged his lover and then put him back to the same position. "You should stay like this until we finish this meal, and then I can clean your body and let you rest again." He fed another bite to his lover and smiled with how the babies seemed to be calmed down by his father now. "Hmm, if our little will listen to me as they do with you." He teased his lover, smiling softly. He could see how AL wanted to bend forward for another kiss but had failed with how his muscle was still weak. A great dragon could only put his hand on the large belly and calmed the babies down now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al was not liking.how limited his movements were. He wanted to hug.his wife,.hold his wife, caress him, rub his back.for him, but.now he could.do.nothing. he shook his head and said very seriously. "I am going to be well again very quickly, it is going to be a very speedy recovery with how well you are taking care of me." Al squeezed Horus' thigh as hard as he managed, and continued eating his breakfast.

Whenever Al had a few mouthful of food, he would ask Horus to take a spoonful as well. He wouldnt want Horus to neglect himself, and it was expected that the babies would start growing very fast now, since they are well supported by their shared magical powerful after their bonding, and Horus also need the nutrients. Al looked at Horus waddled away to put the empty bowl onto the table, and moved the towels and water near him. "Now you are going to see me naked...." Al joked as Horus removed the blanket.
Horus smiled as his husband said playfully. He decided to clean all his entire body when AL asked for just once per day that could make a great dragon fell fresh. He patted his abs, smiling with hos fun AL was now. He knew that his lover didn't want this to be too stressful for his pregnant wife. "Hmm, Yeah? I've seen that for many times since our first night" He joked, smiling gently. He slowly removed the robe from Al's body, following with his loose pants. He could even see Al's cock was twitching sometimes when he moved his hands around Al's lover part, but it wasn't so strong yet since his while needed to recover. Horus couldn't help but laugh softly. "Hmm, you should control your desire, Al, we still have days to go." He teased his lover as he got him a small wet towel for him to clean his own face.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You have seen it for many times? Are you sure? I remember everything when we are without.clothes, I am always on top of you.... and you usually are quite distracted by something else I dont think.you have the proper chance to see and admire this body." Al smiled and pointed at his own muscular body. He was happy to see Horus' smile. They should be happy, they are a pair of newly wedded couple. Even though they both got their limitations physically, it should still be a happy time for them.

He took the towel and cleaned his face, and just let horus clean him. "My desire is out of control when I am so near you...." Horus half climbed up the bed and started cleaning Al. With how big Alkaid was, it was very difficult to Horus to wipe him, and his heavy belly would brush against Al fewquently.
Horus always loved this body. It was the first thing that made him loved his lover, but he still enjoyed watching this perfect body. He got the wet towels for himself and started to clean his lover from the upper body. It was hard when he needed to reach the opposite side and he needed to bend forward even more for that. His belly was touching with Al's abs when he did it and his lover seemed to enjoy it so much. "Yeah, I may not see to too frequently, but it's mine now, and I'm yours too." He said, smiling gently. He made sure that the water was cold enough to make Al feel fresh but it shouldn't be too cold as well. He could even see how AL tried to hold his desire when he moved lower. His belly would definitely touched with his cock for some moment, and Horus wasn't even sure if he could handle with that desire.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Al saw how difficult it was for Horus to bend over his body while holding himself up so he wouldnt crash into Al, or to press ob him with his belly too much. He had an idea. "Horus... why dont you climb up. You can straddle across me so your belly can resg on me, and it would be much easirr for your back.... just put that basin of water on the bed, and you can get new towels very easily." Al suggested, it would be a very seductive posture, but the great dragon promised himself he would not make Horus feel uncomfortable. It was the easiest for Horus to just sit on him, his own desire could be controlled for the sake of his wife and his children.
(Hee, L is being so naughty ;), but sadly, Horus won't respond that)

Horus shook his head as his lover said that since it was a bit late to change the position now and he didn't even want to put more weight on his lover's body. Although his body wasn't that heavy, the weight of it and the belly could hurt his lover even more, so he chose to stay this position. He had moved the basin of water to the bed and didn't sit on his husband. Horus could see how Al didn't even look away from him in every moment while he was moving on top of his body. He knew that his lover would be worried about his body, but this was the only way now. Horus smiled as his lover, making sure that he was fine before he moved everything down to the lower part. He had been more careful this time to not brush against Al's private zone for too much.

(But I love how caring he is :))
PM me If you want to RP. 
Moving lower didnt help with his desire. Now that Horus was wiping his legs, his bottom was pointing towards his face and natrually, it brought back memories that involved much more intimate touches. Al had to lean back and close his eyes so he wouldnt be fantasizing too much over Horus' bottom. It was very inappropriate and he reminded himself Horus had been doing this for him, and his wife probably waa in much pain simply by leaning forward, and he had to care for him.... yet his desire could not be lied on, and even though he couldnt see it, he knew Horus must have noticed how his cock twitched.

Al groaned as once again Horus' belly brsuhed against his calf, and he risked moving his knee so the pain from his injury would help kill his erection - it did. Just by moving his leg, his knee hurt a lot and it was distracting enough to divert his attention. He moaned in pain and tried to see, but Horus was blocking his site. "It felt so painful.... did i broke the knee cap?" He asked, joking. It felt like something broke, but Al was quite sure it was just some bad bruising.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a breeder/deliverer orocroc33 0 1,241 12-01-2019, 07:16 AM
Last Post: orocroc33
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,409 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,889 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  A royal carrier(open for one - need a partner/midwife and then can be breeder) Littleittyboy 93 8,309 09-15-2018, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,845 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Dragon Offering Lovebite 402 59,076 08-14-2018, 06:15 PM
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 53,131 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  Closed with Dots Littleittyboy 58 6,193 04-10-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O Gifts From A Dragon (NSFW, Mpreg, Fpreg allowed) thoughtless 98 8,629 04-03-2018, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  Late Night Labor (closed w/ Dots) BubbleBelly321 12 4,713 04-03-2018, 12:54 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321