Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
Caleb nods and races over to Thomas to tell him to plug his nose to avoid the toxin.
Thomas plugs his nose. He signals that he is set to Namina. He waits for the toxin
"Misty go now!" Namina covered his face with his cloak. Misty buzzes around the orca head till he starts to stumble. She then darts back to his side.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Caleb does the same as they look over they see Balrog fall to the ground unconscious.
Thomas looks at Caleb, he points his dageer to his neck, then points it to Balrog and raises an eyebrow as if to ask if he should do it
Caleb goes over and take the helmet off of him exposing the neck. He puts his finger over his throat to symbolize a knife going across it and nods his head to tell Thomas ‘Finish it.’
Thomas smiles. He spins the dagger in his hand as he walks to Balrog. Once in line with his neck, he throws the dagger up in the air and catches it before striking down and pulling across his neck. Warm blood spatters his arms, face and hands
Caleb grabs the knife and jabs it straight into Balrog’s head to destroy Balrog’s brain and pushes it in hard he rips the knife out “I destroyed his brain to make sure that the witch couldn’t bring him back with any residual magic from this armor.” “Just like any mage could see this armor he’s wearing is powerful, but cursed if I didn’t destroy Balrog’s brian he would have come back as an undead thrall that would be her perfect little servant and could’ve killed us all by surprise.” “I must say she’s crafty and smart, but evil guessing she did this to his armor to make sure she didn’t lose a perfectly good solider.” “”That won’t matter anyway like I said I fully killed him so he couldn’t come back.” “Is there a torch nearby if there is we’ll need it to destroy Balrog’s body and I’ll use my magic to destroy this armor.”
Namina just let them do the dirty work. Everyone in the compound was now dead or uncious from Misty's noucoius fumes. He walks forward and decided to check for a vualt. As he's rounding a corner he was rushed by an injured guard and slamed into the wall. He raised his dagger and stabbed him in the head. He dropped to the floor coughing. Misty was buzzing around his head. He just sat pain shooting up his back.

Caleb and Thomas take off the key from the body and destroy the body with some fire magic as they’re searching they see Namina down and on the ground in pain. Caleb went over and used some healing magic on Namina “Here that should help heal some of your injures how did this exactly happen?”
"other higher up have armor like him!" he pointed to the chest plate which was enchanted. "there mightbe others cearful." he said placing a hand on his stomache. It was now that his twins kicked at his ribs painful. He could understand they been shaken up pretty bad.

Caleb asks him “Are you alright are your twins giving you any trouble?”
"were both just shaken up I'm fine." he said getting to his feet. He then leaned down and pulled his dagger from his skull. "keep your weapons at the ready I suspect the undead are are new opponents." he said darkly.

Caleb nodded “Yup of course I should’ve suspected necromancy from the vile witch.” “Come on let’s find the vault and kill all these undead and then send word to the king that we took this fort so he can send troops here to defend it and make sure Balagrae's forces don’t retake it.”
"Alright" they swept the area taking our almost a dozen undead. He saw the dorrs to the vualt and told them to go ahead. He just needed to take a breather.

Caleb and Thomas go ahead like he asked “Just be careful okay.” He told Namina before he left. When they reached the door Caleb looked at Thomas “Would you like the honor of opening the vault?”
Namina had to stop. Pain was radiating up his spine. He figured it was just the restless children. He simply needed to calm himself. He tryed breath in and out slowly. Then he noticed somthing they were spaced and they were timed. "shit!" he cured out loud.

Tom smiles "I'd love to" He takes the key out of Caleb's hand and places it into the lock. He unlocks the door and pushes them open. He then pulls an ornate chain that is around his neck from under his top and looks at it. Lots of different keys hang from it. He smiles lovingly before taking the necklace off and placing Balrog's key among the rest. He replaces the chain around his neck and tucks it under his shirt. He kisses Caleb before running into the vault
Caleb says to Thomas “Collect the treasure and other loot and keep watch here I’m gonna go find Namina and see what’s taking him so long.” Caleb goes through the halls and finds Namina and sees him clutching his belly in pain “Hey Namina you alright?”
Namain looks up and then breaths a sigh of relief. It was only caleb. He took a deep breath the pain fading. "yea just a cramp is all think I pushed my sf to far. He lied trying not to alarm the others. He already taken a mix to help delay labor but he didn't know if it would say long enough. He simply walked over to Caleb a small smile on hus face.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,381 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,981 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 27,411 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 68,997 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,467 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,036 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 7,265 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 7,069 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 13,985 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 50,791 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers