Closed Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people)
"you need to calm down I'm no where near ready for that. This first child hasn't even dropped yet. I'm glad for your concern but go help Caleb I'll be fine here for a while." he said eyes soft. He breathed deeply pressing a hand to his stomache. The tightening sending a pain up his spine. He spread his legs to help widen his pelvis. He breaths deeply.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Thomas looks worried "I don't wanna leave you, you're in pain." He looks towards the door "Caleb will be fine. Is  there anything you need?"
"you to calm down. Iv told you before my mother was a mud wife I can handle then I have my herbs and musty. If I need help I'll send her to find you just go to Caleb please." he said turned his head. He smiled at the other. He could deal with this situation on his own for now. He needed him to leave and he'll Caleb." go to your boyfriend hell need you iv got this. " he leaned back a bit and tryed to focus on somthing besides the pain.

Thomas nods "Okay, I'll be downstairs." He heads to Caleb
Caleb is talking with the Commonder by the war table “So her lair is here that’s where we’ve been able to track her whereabouts.” “Though I must warn you you know the dangers she poses, yes she’s more deadly then Balrog ever was?”

Caleb nods “Yeah, but she’s our nexts target so she has to eliminated we know the dangers she poses, but me and my companions will kill her and make her pay for her transgressions.”

The commander nods “You’re brave for someone in your condition I praise you for that.” “Now I know you told me one of your friends is currently in labor I’ve summoned one of medics he’s experienced in the field of child birth in all species.” “He should be here soon.”

The doctor comes inside with his case he bows “Commander I received word my services are in need.”

Caleb nods “Yes one of my friends is in labor and we need you to take care of him.”

Caleb notices Thomas “Oh hey I didn’t see you there go take this medic to Namina I’ve still got to talk with Commander about our target.” He whispers in Thomas’s ear “And later we could find a private bed and have some fun together.”
Thomas nods "alright" he turns to the Doctor "Follow me please, Doc. Namina isn't far away." He walks at a brisk pace, taking a instant disliking to the doctor. Once they reach the room Thomas leans against the doorframe "In you go, fair warning though, he's in pain so he's irritated" Thomas takes off down the corridor
Namina laying so his head was sitting against a pillow. He was breathing hard his pointy knines visible. He had his legs spread wide. One hand on his stomache the the other gripping the sheets. He was in alot of pain

(Would you prefer to skip the birth scene if not then I will gladly do it?)
(I cool with out skipping it it all part of the thrill.)

The doctor came over to Namina “Now my good sir I will only ask a few questions of you.” “Number one how long have you been in labor, two do you know how far apart the contractions are, and lastly on a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate the pain?”
"I don't know I don't cear and there is no fucking scale!" Namina snapped in pain. He'd had about enough he couldn't think straight with the pain. His mind was over whelmed. He breathed out slowly a low growl rising in his throat. He imedatley hit defensive around the stranger.

The doctor looked at him “Okay well that’s actually not the first time I’ve gotten that response from someone in labor.” “Now sir I know you’re being protective since you want to protect your young, but I will assure you I mean you no harm.” “I’m going to check how far dilated you are, but in order to do that you have to let me do that and I can’t if there’s a chance you could use your claws on me.””I’m a medic for a reason I take care of everyone in need you are no different.”
"Namina knew full well what that meant. He didn't like it but he sheathed his claws on his hands. He sighed trying to relax him self." fine yourin no harm claws are away. " he said irritated. He Rey didn't like this. He'd seen many women do this and it was just as painful as it looked.

The doctor looked into the legs and checked Namina’s ass “Okay sir from what I can see it looks like you’re about 7 cm. dilated so you still have some time before you can deliver.”
Thomas walks into the room where Namina and the Doctor are. He looks towards the Doctor "I've been sent to ask if there is anything you require" after he moment he remembers and adds "doctor" to be polite but it comes out more of a harsh insulty way. He waits for a reply
The doctor answers not understanding Thomas’s disdain for him “No nothing is needed though if ou want something to get me there may be some herbs that could help relive some of his pain the only reason I’m mentioning them now is I don’t know if I ran out so go and grab my satchel from where I placed my luggage.”
Namina simply folded his ears down. Misty lay on top of his stomache. He could ferl pressure build in his pelvis along with pain. He wanted to just end this torture. It hurt like hell. He breathed out heavily.

Thomas nodded and walked towards the door. He walked to where the doctor kept hus things and almost bumped into Caleb "Sorry babe, didn't see you there" he thinks "Go to Namina and keep an eye on the doctor, I don't trust him" he walks off and into the Doctor's chamber. He begins to search  the room
Caleb goes inside and finds the doctor with Namina “How’s he doing so far?”

The doctor replies “He’s experiencing pain quite a bit I just sent your friend to go retrieve some herbs for me to help.” The doctor looks over at Namina “Sir would you like me to check you again to see if you made any progress.”
Namain a was in to much pain to answer or object. His tounge tied with pain as he gripes the sheets in fist. Misty buzzed up to around his head. He geared at the fairy. She was cloaked so the doc couldn't see her. He simply I gored the fairy and breathed out fangs on full view. His breathing was on the concerning side as it was very shallow and very labored.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,381 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,985 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 27,427 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Rainbow Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 627 69,016 09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,468 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Tongue Mpreg Bad and Gruff man Epres 0 1,038 09-07-2018, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Epres
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 7,269 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 7,074 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 13,991 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  pregnant popular girl married to pregnant boy ( sequel to popular girl with pregnant) Maggie may 208 50,796 07-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Last Post: preggers