Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden said goodbye to him and cleaned the apartment a bit. Finally, he lay down on the couch and fell asleep. He himself had to work tomorrow to make a living
The next time they saw each other was the next day around lunch time, when Andrew went into the cafe to order a drink and Aiden was working. As Andrew opened the door, he saw him and waved, “hey, I thought you’d be working today”.
"Hi!" Aiden greeted him softly with a hoarse voice: “I’ll be right over to your table”. He coughed softly and covered his lips.
“Are you ill?” Andrew asked, his brow furrowed with concern. “If you are then you should be resting”.
“It’s not a big deal, I’ll be gone soon”, he said, reaching for the tray. "Take a seat" asked Aiden
“How long have you got left?” He asked, sitting down at a two seater table.
“Three hours”, answered the boy, handing him the menu, and pulling a notebook out of his apron pocket: “What do you want today?”
“That’s ridiculous” he exclaimed. “Your ill, you actually need to be resting”. Andrew sighed, “how many people are even working in here today?”
“Two other people...” He answers quietly, clenching his hands on the apron “But it’s okay, it’s only three hours..."
“It isn’t ok” Andrew argued, “can’t you take the rest of the day off? There’s enough staff”. He stood up from his seat and hugged Aiden then put his hand on his forehead “your burning up”.
Aiden blushed when Andrew hugged him. “The apartment stinks and I feel dizzy because of it..” he answered quietly, “Yesterday I opened the window for the night, but I fell asleep when it was open, and the night was not warm.”
“Wait here then” Andrew said as he lowered Aidan onto the seat he originally sat on. Then he walked into what seemed to be the staff room. A few minutes later, he walked out and yelled “thank you”. Taking Aiden by the hand, he led him out of the cafe,”you have today and tomorrow off of work”.
(03-09-2022, 11:15 PM)Whoknows Wrote: “Wait here then” Andrew said as he lowered Aidan onto the seat he originally sat on. Then he walked into what seemed to be the staff room. A few minutes later, he walked out and yelled “thank you”. Taking Aiden by the hand, he led him out of the cafe,”you have today and tomorrow off of work”.

Aiden was surprised to see Andrew and then to his workmate. He went out into the street with a man in a work apron. “Andrew... There was no need for that”, he replied, looking at him, “And what are you going to do? Soon you won’t have a break, and I forgot the keys to the apartment in the café.”
“Go and get your keys I’ll wait here for you” Andfews aid as they were only outside of the door. Whilst Aiden went back inside he called his boss to let him know he wouldn’t be back in.
Aiden changes his clothes in the social room and also takes personal belongings with him. He didn’t expect this turn of events. He comes out in loose clothes and walks towards the banker. “Maybe you should get back to work. I’ll make it.”
“Your burning up, let me take care of you” Andrew replied stubbornly. “We can go to my house, I’ll make you some soup and we can watch a film”.
“But...” He started and caught up with him when he started walking: “That doesn’t affect your work? I won’t bother you?”
“Of course not, now stop worrying” Andrew said. He laced his fingers around Aiden’s and continued to walk, turning round the corner and walked over to his car. As always, Andrew held the door open for Aiden and helped him inside.
Aiden sneezed quite loudly, then he put his hand against his head. He looked at the view from the car and then fastened his seat belt. “I have to get my medication. Can you stay there?” he asked.
“Bless you” Andrew said as he started to looked around for a pack of tissues. “Here you are and where is the medicine?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,555 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,002 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,410 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart