Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
“In the bathroom on the shelf...” he said and then rubbed his nose. He wrapped himself more in the shirt he was wearing: “I had to buy special medicines so that they wouldn’t hurt the little one...”
As Andrew began to drive, he realised that Aiden’s apartment wasn’t to far away from where they were currently at. He glanced over at him, “if you give me the keys I’ll run up and get them”. After noticing that Aiden was shivering he reached into the back of the car and pulled out a hoodie, “put this on”.
Aiden trusted Andrew. Besides, there wasn’t much of value in the apartment. He handed him a set of keys and then slowly put on his sweatshirt and wrapped it around his stomach. “Don’t forget about the syringes and pills from the gynaecologist.”
Andrew took the keys out of Aiden’s hand, “thanks, are they in the same place as the cold medicine?” He pulled over into a space outside of the apartment,”I’ll be 10 minutes” he promised.
“Yes, they are in one place”, he nodded and then leaned his head against the windshield. It was even cold, which made him a little better. When Andrew was gone, Aiden fell asleep.
When Andrew came back and saw Aiden asleep, he smiled, he looked so cute with his mouth open and breathing out small puffs of air that slightly blew his fridge up. Andrew got into the car as quiet as possible, without waking up Aiden, he even turned the music on the radio off. Once Andrew had driven to his house, he decided to hang the bag of medication on his arm and carry him into the home then put him on the couch with a blanket over him.
Aiden didn’t twitch an inch and felt tired. He slept hard. On Andrew's sofa, he cuddled himself into a pillow and was a little crouching, his hands on his stomach. It was so peaceful. Safe
After a while had passed, Andrew checked the time, ‘4:23’, so he decided to make some chicken soup for Aiden, thinking that he would be hungry soon. After about 45 minutes it was ready, so he carried it into the living room and put it on the coffee table. Andrew crouched down next to the sofa and chuckling at the sight. “Aiden, wake up” he murmured, whilst stroking the sleepy man’s flushed face.
The pregnant man looked at Andrew a little surprised and at first forgot what had happened. Then he remembered what had happened. “Hey... Have I slept a long time?” he asked, then he sat down slowly and saw him blush gently.
After standing back up, Andrew grabbed the bowl of soup and handed it to Aiden. “You were only asleep for about 2 hours but eat this”. When he saw that Aiden had taken a sip, he walked back out into the kitchen and filled up a glass of water for him and put it on the coffee table.
Aiden ate with an appetite and looked at Andrew from time to time. “You don’t eat?” he asked when he saw a man just sitting. He liked the soup very much. Then he’ll have to repay Andrew.
Andrew shook his head, “I’m not hungry yet, I’ll probably eat later”. He leant over to grab the remote and switched the tv onto Netflix, “what do you want to watch?”
“I don’t know... Maybe you can recommend something? But not fantasy. I don’t know anything about such an act”, he smiled slightly and then laid the empty bowl on the bedside table: “I’ll take the pills... Do you have still water?” he asked him as he slowly got out of sofa
Andrew lent down and picked up a bag that was on the floor next to where he was sitting, “here they are” he pulled the box’s of medication out and layed them on Aiden’s lap. “The water on the coffee table is yours and dont worry it is flat”.
Aiden turned slightly red on his cheeks and began to pack the medicine out of pocket. “Thank you... Your soup was delicious, I haven’t eaten so well in a long time”, he said quietly and then swallowed a few tablets with water. “Can you give me a shot today? My hands are shaking a lot today”, he explained.
“Sure” Andrew said as he picked up an injection. “Do you want to stand up whilst we do it? And don’t forget to point where i should put it”.
“We can get up...” He answered and slowly stood on the ground with his help, “You know... Maybe you can feel it for yourself. Just do it in a place where you won’t feel a baby. You have to touch me”, he said, scratching cheek.
After helping Aiden up off of the sofa, he paused “wait a minute. Do I do it where the baby is or where they aren’t?”
“Where there is no baby”, he explained calmly, then rolled up his shirt in front of Andrew.
“Alright” Andrew murmured, he got down on his knees and placed his hands on Aiden’s warm stomach. He moved his hands around, feeling the baby kicking and smiled, looking up at Aiden’s face. When he found a spot where the baby wouldn’t be harmed, he held up the injection. “Ready…”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,406 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart