Closed Love, Coffee and Baby [closed with Whoknows]
Aiden was glad that at least the baby was okay and that it was active in his womb. He smiled slightly at Andrew when he probably felt the child’s foot in his lap. “Yes... Only slow, okay?"
“Alright” Andrew said, he held his breath as he pushed the needle into Aiden’s skin and and let the medication into his body. Eventually he pulled the needle out and put his thumb over the little hole left. After rubbing his thumb over the area he moved it away and left a little kiss on Aiden’s stomach. “All done” he commented as he stood back up.
Aiden didn’t know if it was the hormones or if he wanted to, but he cuddled up to Andrew when he got up. He thinks the kiss on the belly tormented him too much. “Thank you...” he whispered and felt his body burn from the heat that broke out in him after the kiss.
Andrew wrapped his arm around Aiden’s shoulders, “it’s alright, now let’s watch a film. Perhaps comedy?”
Aiden nodded. He cuddled right into Andrews' side. In the middle of the film, he felt pain in his back and hissed softly to avoid disturbing Andrew.
Andrew was laughing at the film when he felt Aiden tense against his side and heard him hiss. “Are you alright? He asked, concern written on his face.
“My back hurts...” He answered and tried to lie down carefully, but the pain was so strong that he wanted to cry: “I’m sorry, I still have problems...” replied sadly
“It’s alright” Andrew cooed, trying to calm Aiden down. “can you stand up? Or sit forward?”
“It hurts so much that I can’t move...” He muttered and felt tears piling up in his eyes: “Why do you want to spend time with a pesky man like me?”
“Hey, don’t say that kind of stuff about yourself” Andrew firmly said. He slowly eased himself away from Aiden, to not hurt his back. Whilst a safe distance away, he placed his hands on his back and started massaging it. “Is this alright? It doesn’t hurt too bad?”
Aiden breathed through nose and felt the pain radiate as Andrew massaged. He tried to suppress the tears. “It hurts...” He pulled his nose and then put his hand on his stomach.
“Alright, I’ll stop” Andrew said. He ran up the stairs to grab a electric heat pack that he got for Christmas the previous year. Once he found it he ran back down the stairs and plugged it in before holding it onto Aiden’s back and kissing him on the forehead. “It’s going to be fine”.
Aiden looked at the device and then at Andrew and bit his lip. “Won’t that hurt the baby?” he asked as he felt him sweating more and more and getting hot.
“Nope! It should soothe your muscles though” Andrew answered. “If you’re getting hot I can turn it off soon, but you should give it a few minutes to work”.
“Why does it have to hurt so much...” moaned and grabbed his hand, squeezed tightly. He felt terrible. And that’s probably what he looked like. He was getting tired of everything.
“I don’t know, Aiden, but I’m sorry you have to experience it” Andrew murmured. “Do you want me to call your doctor?” He asked as he gave his hand a little kiss.
“No...” He replied shortly afterwards and pressed his hand on his face, “It’s just a pain in his back. The doctor would laugh at me”, he added, looking at him seriously: “Can we go to bed?”
Andrew hummed. ”alright, can you move now? He asked as he moved to unplug the heat pack.
Aiden gently supported himself with his hand and tried to get up, but he felt only a strong pain in his back and wanted to cry. He bit his lip hard and touched the back “I can’t... I’m sorry”, he said desperately.
Andrew walked back over, “I’m going to carry you then, ok?” He asked, not wanting to surprise him as he lifted him up. “How do you feel?”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Delivery Ward [closed with xxjadeexx] justpush 123 6,553 06-17-2024, 03:16 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Unexpectedly Unexpected [closed with whoknows] xxjadeexx 18 1,495 06-17-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
  C Big surprise!!(closed with whoknows) Ne0281 44 4,274 06-15-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: Ne0281
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 221 19,001 06-10-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Dear Mr. Teacher (closed with justpush) Ashes 24 2,814 05-09-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: Ashes
  O Traffic Jam baby (need husband to deliver) SimplyPregnant 11 786 05-05-2024, 02:47 PM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  C Secret love (Closed with Whoknows) Littleittyboy 169 14,408 04-02-2024, 12:04 PM
Last Post: Whoknows
  C Sweet Like Honey [Closed with Thoughtless] AnonysaurusRex 28 3,443 02-20-2024, 01:38 AM
Last Post: AnonysaurusRex
  C The Pregnant Alien's Omega (closed with dork95) Plutexian Mpregger 86 9,112 10-14-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: Plutexian Mpregger
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,138 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart